It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Hillary ‘Forcibly Kissed Him’ on a Flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is just breaking

Man Claims Hillary ‘Forcibly Kissed Him’ While Singing ‘SEXUAL Healing’ On A Flight In ’79

Dave Grigger, a grave digger from Lazbuddie, Texas has made the shocking claim that Hillary Clinton forced herself on him during an airplane flight from Austin to Lubbock, Texas in 1979.

Grigger told the Lazbuddie Herald, ‘Yeah man… I was just sitting there cleaning my fingernails … drinking a Coors Light … and then, BOOM! She was on me like stink on a monkey. Tryin’ to kiss me, licking her lips, and singin’ ol’ Marvin Gaye’s song, Sexual Healing! And She smelt like sardines and Caress bath soap. I’ll never forget that smell!’

Eww sardines and Caress bath soap, revolting! All of a sudden the thought of having Octo Don's hands all over me doesn't sound so bad, and I'm a heterosexual male.

Grigger went on to say he was, ‘traumaticized for life’ but he hasn’t said anything until now because ‘he doesn’t want Hillary becoming President and what not.’

This didn't happen for real (or did it?), but it just goes to show how easy it is to make false accusations like the ones being made about Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The woman is completely sexless. It's hard to imagine her doing anything sexual at all and that is a good thing. The reality of a situation like the one you describe would be far far worse than that..

Except the part where he has been traumatised for life... it would indeed be a crippling experience.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Quauhtli because: ..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The thought alone, is very gross.

Although they should have chosen a different song, as Sexual Healing wasn't released until 1982.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
The woman is completely sexless. It's hard to imagine her doing anything sexual at all

I can sort of imagine her in a BDSM scenario if I try hard enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Although they should have chosen a different song, as Sexual Healing wasn't released until 1982.

Party pooper.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
The woman is completely sexless. It's hard to imagine her doing anything sexual at all and that is a good thing. The reality of a situation like the one you describe would be far far worse than that..

Except the part where he has been traumatised for life... it would indeed be a crippling experience.

Try thinking of sex via the dominix route.
(spell check failed on that word)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Try thinking of sex via the dominix route.
(spell check failed on that word)

Dominatrix is the word you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The thought alone, is very gross.

So you got me to check out the background of the song and title....
From the wikipedia page Sexual healing :

Ritz claims that Gaye had been viewing sadomasochism comic books and advised Gaye he needed "sexual healing."

That might fit in a Hillary sex story.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sexual Healing? More like Emotional Scarring! For life!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Heres what happens when you get kissed by a Politician.

new topics

top topics

join