It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear war 'IMMINENT' as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: intrptr

I'm just reporting the news. If this isn't relevant to the WW3 forum, nothing is. It's as on-topic as you can get. It only causes fear if you read something fearful into it.

On the topic of "talk of war", I believe WW3 has already started. I've made my case for that in other threads.

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Profusion

Putler is grandstanding for the Russian people and nothing more. All he has left is the nuke card and in that event there will be no winners.

Someone in the Russian government needs to remove Putin before he does something he wont be able to stop.

Completely contradicting yourself from one paragraph to the next...you've reached a new pinnacle.

No, World War 3 has not started and there is no way anyone can say that a world war can take any other form than armies and missiles. Anything different from that cannot be described as war. This scare mongering will almost always go on within the media but it is a gigantic leap into war. I have an extremely strong feeling that World War will not occur within my lifetime and I am under 40, but the media will always exaggerate it to brinkmanship proportions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: coland

I'm just reporting the news. If this isn't relevant to the WW3 forum, nothing is. It's as on-topic as you can get. It only causes fear if you read something fearful into it.

On the topic of "talk of war", I believe WW3 has already started. I've made my case for that in other threads.

Putler is grandstanding for the Russian people and nothing more. All he has left is the nuke card and in that event there will be no winners.

Someone in the Russian government needs to remove Putin before he does something he wont be able to stop.

Completely contradicting yourself from one paragraph to the next...you've reached a new pinnacle.

No, World War 3 has not started and there is no way anyone can say that a world war can take any other form than armies and missiles. Anything different from that cannot be described as war. This scare mongering will almost always go on within the media but it is a gigantic leap into war. I have an extremely strong feeling that World War will not occur within my lifetime and I am under 40, but the media will always exaggerate situations as we're seeing currently to brinkmanship proportions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No, World War 3 has not started and there is no way anyone can say that a world war can take any other form than armies and missiles. Anything different from that cannot be described as war. This scare mongering will almost always go on within the media but it is a gigantic leap into war. I have an extremely strong feeling that World War will not occur within my lifetime and I am under 40, but the media will always exaggerate situations as we're seeing currently, to brinkmanship proportions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Gentlemen, Ladies ...you are aware that we ( U.S.A.) has elevated to RoundHouse.

Buck

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join