It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

No one is more qualified than Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Donald Trump agrees with President Obama ...

This was from 2015 I believe.

What a great endorsement from The Donald, eh?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

The True Nature of Hillary Clinton's Character was Revealed 8 Years Ago by Another Opponent . It was True then , and is True Now .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hmm... I've been looking at the "bigger picture" of the 2016 elections differently, but you may be right in regards to Clinton being forced to win through "no better alternatives" thus the elite get their puppet in once more and continue as usual.

Back when I first heard Trump was running for president and I confirmed it wasn't some joke/hoax, I had this flash through my head that he is the elite "trump" card, to draw in all the fools. The more bits and pieces I heard of his campaign rhetoric the more I believed I was right. My take on it was, like you said, you can't expect the people to vote for another copy-paste empty-promises politician, with questionable dealings and actions in the past. So give them a loudmouth non-political figure who seems to "oppose the system". Doesn't matter how dumb he is, as long as he gets attacked plenty in the media while the opponent isn't scrutinized as much, it will make him look like the right choice in the hopeful, delusional fools eyes. Not a politician, not another puppet who received funding from the lobbyists/elites, but ONE of the elites. One of proverbial 1%... it seemed like the perfect ploy... it seems to be working...

I may be wrong, of course, but either way disaster is coming, no matter which of those two wins.
Be ready for the fireworks boys and girls

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Trump card for all intents and purposes.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

edit on 14-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's quite sad members have been bamboozled longer than I've been breathing, yet perputuating this less of 2 evil theater crap show, good god.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ssenerawa

No one is more qualified than Hillary Clinton.

I would rather vote for no one then Clinton.

Use your vote as a weapon to STOP the candidate that will clearly destroy the country. At least with Trump he may destroy the country or improve it. He is an great unknown. With Hillary everyone goes to the ovens.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that there are people out there that are more qualified than hillary is...
notice I didn't say anything about trump there, that's because quite frankly, plain jane working down on the neighborhood convenience store and living the most boring life in the world is more qualified than him!
but, anyone with a half a sense, would know enough not to want to be president at the present time.
most of those bad things that the doomsayers are claiming will happen are gonna happen no matter who we put in because it's been the course that our country has been set on for decades.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Use your vote as a weapon to STOP the candidate that will clearly destroy the country. At least with Trump he may destroy the country or improve it. He is an great unknown. With Hillary everyone goes to the ovens.

I am not voting for either of those pieces of garbage. Neither one earned my respect.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If you ead my OP you would know how unqualified she is.

No one read the OP look at the first page with the starry comments, yet they didn't even actually scim through the OP. Just sad

How long must this go on.
edit on 15-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

So, this is what brainwashed Liberals look like..

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I see what you did there...

A lot of fishies baited...

Clever clever...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join