It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Hilary for world war 3 !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It would not be glass, as there is not enough silicate in the soil for that.

It would, however, still be a God awful catastrophe.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not that Glasgow could not do with some remodeling, but i don't quite think she would suit atomic luminous green.

I realise it would not actually turn to glass, just a turn of phrase.

Probably best to perish rather than survive a catastrophe like that really.
edit on 14-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not that Glasgow could not do with some remodeling, but i don't quite think she would suit atomic luminous green.

I realise it would not actually turn to glass, just a turn of phrase.

Probably best to perish rather than survive a catastrophe like that really.

I would like to survive, just for one day so I can do my best Charlton Heston impression (Planet of the Apes 1968)

edit on 2016-10-14T06:54:35-05:002016Fri, 14 Oct 2016 06:54:35 -0500bFriday5410America/Chicago166 by corblimeyguvnor because: referenced planet of the apes

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would not even want to be in a bunker and survive it.

Rather be dust in moments, than rot in confinement beneath the Earths surface. The physical freedom of being outside is one of the few remaining to a person in this misbegotten period of time we live in. It would be better to become a shadow on a wall than face being locked underground the rest of my days.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I tend to agree, survival in any kind of DUMB would probobly only really prolong the agony of existence.

I assume we have both seen the likes of "Threads" and "The Day After". Not a pretty scenario that any sane human being who wish to experience. Truth is it would be even worse these days given our dependence on modern technologies.

en.wikipedia.org... "Threads"
en.wikipedia.org... "The Day After"
edit on 15-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Denoli

Or vote Trump if you want the 1%ers to flourish while the rest of your nation experiences total and utter economic oblivion!

Trumps no match for Putin, at least Clinton will keep him somewhat in check.

If there is a future atomic exchange between Russian and the West it will be because of the military industrial complex and banking cartels. Clinton's just another yes man(or woman as the case may be), all politicians are really.

The notion of the democratic process is simply window dressing for the masses while the real culprits and masters remain behind the curtain.

You are delusional if you think Hilarys agenda is not to support the 1%. That's the demographic her actual policy will benefit. It's her agenda that's discussed in her closed door speaking engagements. Her private and true agenda. There will be no more middle class by the end of her term.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

No.

Apparently, the Russians ARE actually trying to swing this election in favor of Trump, and are using shills to promote this agenda on the internet.

How sad. Hopefully, there will be investigations after the election, and the stooges can be identified and exposed for what they are. :p

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We have been at war for 15yrs, how else do you think it will end? Maybe all the different gods will surrender to the US.

We are there til the end, no matter Trump or Clinton. This is one mistake we can't buy out of. Sorry for the children, seeing their friends and their taxes go up in bombs and blood. Any candidate is going to increase the troops. Sooner or later there will be a confrontation with russia over there.

We should petition and protest for immediate withdrawal, now. Hillary listens to popular opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Im not delusional nor a supporter of ether candidates. Fact is its a choice between the lesser of two evils through, says a lot really about the people put forward for the position of POTUS.

Anyone that thinks nuclear war in any shape or form is a good idea is delusional.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

So how does Hillary cause WW3?

Diplomacy of course. Trumps method of blowing them out of the water, bombing them and killing their is clearly the way to avoid war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join