It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Vote Hilary for world war 3 !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Coming to the sky near you !

Here goes , vote Hillary Clinton for ww3
Yep , AMERICA is screwed if you vote for Hilary Clinton.

I can't even believe why anyone would vote for her .

Even when she's telling the truth , she hates it , just by the way she looks , acts .

I really worry for the world if Hilary gets in , Putin and crazy Kim will be pissing themselves on the way to there nuke bunkers.

I'm sorry AMERICANS but some of you are so far brainwashed by these clowns.

Do you really think she gives a # ?
I've seen more patriotism in dog # !

Trump is a clown as well , but at least he gives a # !

Shes a spoilt little bitch , you know the one at a party who cries when she doesn't get her own way .

And grabs her dads leg and s'n-word's on the sly .

Well popcorns ready.

I'm sure Hilary has hers ready in a nice bunker in Saudi but hey you already know that RIGHT ?

So I say vote CLOWN trump .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

For all that I appreciate your candor on the matter, I think you have fallen prey to the same mistake many people have, on both sides of the political divide, in that you have picked a candidate at all, based on the ERRONEOUS notion, that your pick gives a God damn about the country, the people living in it, or the situation it will find itself in by the end of whichever presidency you end up with.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The exact, the precise problem with this election is that you are being asked to choose between two people who DO NOT give a damn about ANYONE, other than themselves, their interests, their desires for power, prestige, status. Hillary IS exactly as evil as you think. She is a self serving, murderous thug of a woman, dressed up in a thin veneer of reasonableness. Trump however, is simply in this race because he wants to be president. That's all he wants. He does not want it because he believes he can make the nation better. He wants it because it will give him a diamond hard erection every time someone refers to him as Mr President, and a mindblowing orgasm every time he wields his power to notable effect, good or ill. In short, your candidates are both dangerous egomaniacs without a single moral bone in their bodies. The BEST things they have done, either of them, have been done to make them look good AND FOR NO OTHER, NOBLE REASON!

And with respect, the only reason your country is in this absolutely RIDICULOUS situation, is because people like yourself refused to accept this simple fact about these candidates, and vote for people who, while not sexy or prominent, DID have moral, ethical and socially responsible principles.

Please do not fool yourself into thinking your pick means a damn thing, because it does not. You are going to wind up with the most dangerously sociopathic president in quite some years, regardless of which gets in, and BOTH of them could end the world just as easily, and with just as little provocation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I'm sure Hilary has hers ready in a nice bunker in Saudi but hey you already know that RIGHT ? So I say vote CLOWN trump .

Are you insinuating that Trump does not have a bunker at the ready ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well said true Brit , but I'm from the uk ,
But I get your point .

I can see trump fending the threat off ,
But dilatory Clinton will just screw # up .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

So how does Hillary cause WW3?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Or vote Trump if you want the 1%ers to flourish while the rest of your nation experiences total and utter economic oblivion!

Trumps no match for Putin, at least Clinton will keep him somewhat in check.

If there is a future atomic exchange between Russian and the West it will be because of the military industrial complex and banking cartels. Clinton's just another yes man(or woman as the case may be), all politicians are really.

The notion of the democratic process is simply window dressing for the masses while the real culprits and masters remain behind the curtain.
edit on 14-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Because she wont back down from Putin in the same manner as Trump probobly will?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

Just by been voted in , I'm sorry but it shows a sign of weakness having her at the helm .

She's the most corrupt women on the planet .

Just my 2c she's in threat level up
Trump in = threat level down

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

By accusing Russia of just about everything. She clearly wants to be enemies with Russia, but luckily most Americans see that and sure don't want an extended cold war 2.0 which progresses into WWIII. She really is bad news.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thats just rambling, not specifics.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So WW3 is inevitable regardless of Hillary. If Russia does get its way and the US backs down, Russia will be emboldened and likely push onward unchecked?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

But its not like Putin's squeaky clean in that department. You fight fire with fire, and Hilary has a modicum of such.

Trump's just a crazy racist who says stupid sentences that appeal to stupid people. He does not even really have a clue as to what going on or how to deal with reality in general.

How can a Man like Trump expect deal with a monster like Vladimir Putin and come out on top?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

I really hope not, and if you had have asked me a few months back if i thought an atomic exchange between our super powers could actually be on the cards i would have said don't be daft.

But it appears these crazy bastards are once again taking us to the brink of annihilation or at least posturing in that dept.

Lets just hope cooler heads prevail.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Whoever you vote for, the us government is going to lead the world into world war 3.

There is a reason Russia is being blamed for everything in the media at the moment.

Remember, the main reason the USA became so rich and powerful and that reason is world war 2.

For some reason, the us government, struggling to keep the country as rich and powerful, thinks another world war will result in the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So WW3 is inevitable regardless of Hillary. If Russia does get its way and the US backs down, Russia will be emboldened and likely push onward unchecked?

Ww3 will happen anyway, lets say Hilary will speed it up , trump will slow it down .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sure Hilary has hers ready in a nice bunker in Saudi but hey you already know that RIGHT ? So I say vote CLOWN trump .

Are you insinuating that Trump does not have a bunker at the ready ?

Who wouldn't with his money ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thats just rambling, not specifics.

And ?

Just my 2c !

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

But its not the same kind of conflict as in the previous world war.

You cannot win full scale nuclear war, even if you manage to pull off a first strike and take out the capability to retaliate your water supply, food stuffs, land and atmosphere will be just as contaminated 5-10 ten years down the line.

Its not millions that will perish this time, its billions.

Then there is the nuclear winter factor to consider which will inevitably happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I live in Glasgow not that far away from Faslane naval base. Should a full blown atomic exchange ever actually happen the area i happen to live around would be glass. As will the rest of the UK i imagine.

Im 41 now and can remember growing up under the cold war regime, i don't want my children to experience the same or be snuffed out of existence in atomic fire.

So no lets not say anyone will or should speed up the process!

End of the day the notion of atomic conflict is absurd, there can be no winner, so why play the game?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I'm in uk also , were just americas launch pad .

Probably that's why I'm interested as the world will be in that bitches hands .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join