It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Your Mind About Trump? Think Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I can completely understand that some of you who wanted Trump as President may be questioning that choice. Here are some thoughts to consider.

1. Our country is in turmoil and going in a direction you don't like. Clinton will not fix that and has promised to continue and expand upon what you dislike.

2. It has been proven that not only the DNC but the left in general and the main-stream media lie, and will pretty much do and say anything to elect Clinton. Just because there are a lot of people and groups saying things about Trump does not make it true, nor does it make his mistakes worse than Clinton's. Clinton has cost people their lives, has given away the country, has weakened America and has used her position to put your money in her pocket. Trump has made some stupid statements and decisions in the distant past. There is no comparison.

3. If you believe that America should be run by American citizens as I do, don't forget what the left has promised. To ignore our representatives and make their own laws, to appoint people to the Supreme Court that will ignore the Constitution and vote for their personal, left-leaning opinions, to put everyone BUT America first, to take more of your money, to take more of your freedoms and to (in my words) turn you into livestock ruled by them and given scraps they expect you to thank them for.

4. Look at your children. Are you willing to vote for a murdering criminal thief over a pig (assuming anything claimed is true...which is highly questionable)? Are you willing to risk your future and that of your children?

5. Remember your and America's values and morals! These are what make (or made) America great. Look where they are today. Freedom of religion but only for the left approved, hate crime legislation but not for whites, hand outs to some who break the rules and taking money (taxes) from those who make America great and strong, weakening of the military and continuing to allowing vets to die needlessly (without anyone being fired), signing deals with the enemy and secretly sending them palettes of cash to hide it from you...and on, and on, and on.

6. Finally...ask yourself this. Is America better, safer, stronger, richer and healthier today than before? Have those in power...the professional politicians made the place you live...your country, great? Or have they taken, spent and given away all the things that you once loved?

No...this is not a post to convince anyone who to vote for. This is not an attempt to change anyone's mind. This is a post to remind you of why you wanted Trump or Sanders in the first place (assuming you did). Because of what the professional politicians have done to what you call your home. Remember that THEY made this mess and they won't clean it up. It takes a political outsider and ONE OF US to fix what is broken. And regardless who you consider to be that person...VOTE! Ignore the polls...they are lies. Ignore the lies...they are presented to stop you. GET OUT AND VOTE EVEN IF YOU THINK IT IS WITHOUT PURPOSE!!! If for no other reason...to tell the world that what they call America...our corrupt government...is NOT what WE are.
edit on 10/14/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am amazed every day, by the people who are so upset at what Trump says, but not what Clinton has done. That they still stand beside her, even after she admitted to having private agendas different from what she's been telling the public. They still seem to think, even after they've been shown she's lying, that she will do what she says, what they want or what's best for this country. Her track record plainly shows, Clinton will do what's best for Clinton, damn the results.
Let them have their victory. They don't realize they'll suffer right along with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If you are talking about those who would even consider Trump...I agree. But there are those on the left who have sold their soul. They literally don't care if she purposely sent a platoon of troops to their deaths. THOSE are the ones that worry me. I know quite well there are people in power that fit the description of evil. But I didn't realize that there are so many among us citizens that are willing to accept...no...praise corruption, lies and...well...evil. I'm not religious at all, but it seems like they would follow the devil himself if he were running.

All I can hope is they don't get their wish.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I've about had it with this election and everything surrounding it.

I went on a mini-rant yesterday and thought it appropriate for this thread as well.

. . . .

We are not voting Trump to baby-sit our 17 year old daughters. If that was the case, I'd say, "No to Trump".

We are voting Trump to the office of president.

I don't give a good god-damn if he rapes baby goats to pictures of Satan tattooed on the ass of Kim effing Kardashian.

If he keeps us out of wars, brings jobs back and lowers my taxes, then I'm good with it.

Why in the #### do we have to "like" our presidents?

Since when did they have to pass a ####ing gentleness check?

Just do the damned job as president!

I don't want a bestest buddy for president. I don't even care if he's a nice guy.

Just do the job!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Remember! Trump was democrat when he supposedly did these things.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Look at it this way, if you will...

Who is MORE likely to send the USA into an all out Nuclear War?

- Obama
Looks like he might have it in the bag. Maybe he'll escalate some serious current issues before he leaves office in Jan 2017 and Russia or China will have enough and go all out WW3 on our asses.

- Hillary
She doesn't like Russia one bit. She's claimed to circle China with missiles.

- Trump
Seems buddy buddy with Putin in a way. Though he does boast a lot about himself and apparently loves nukes.

So who would you think would send us to WW3 first? Second?

Who is LEAST likely to send us to WW3?
- Explain why?

edit on 14-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Hillary would be the most likely to send us to war.

My reasoning?

Obama has spent the last 8 years filling key military spots with yes-men favorable to globalization and a leftist doctrine.

So Hillary would have her military support when she decides to start pressing buttons.
edit on 14-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

(post by Swills removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Doesn't matter if you like him or not, a president that's says why haven't we used any nuclear missiles cannot be made president.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

link   
Your going to war regardless. ..can't change the last 10 years of preperation...so you have to ask ...who do you want as chief commander....trump or hilary. If you say trump you might aswell give up on life.

link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew

Doesn't matter if you like him or not, a president that's says why haven't we used any nuclear missiles cannot be made president.

At least he's asking the questions.

link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Look at it this way, if you will...

Who is MORE likely to send the USA into an all out Nuclear War?

- Obama
Looks like he might have it in the bag. Maybe he'll escalate some serious current issues before he leaves office in Jan 2017 and Russia or China will have enough and go all out WW3 on our asses.

- Hillary
She doesn't like Russia one bit. She's claimed to circle China with missiles.

- Trump
Seems buddy buddy with Putin in a way. Though he does boast a lot about himself and apparently loves nukes.

So who would you think would send us to WW3 first? Second?

Who is LEAST likely to send us to WW3?
- Explain why?

To be fair.. I'll answer my own.

First -
I fear Obama may be balling his fist right here right now, at the end of his reign, for some odd reason. I think he wants to be remembered for something and I fear it's the wrong thing. I honestly wonder often if I'm going to be woken up in the middle of the night from a world splitting boom and a sun bright light, then oblivion....

I don't know about you guys, but there are a few more Marvel movies I want to see and I want to finish watching GoTs, Black Sails and Vikings and so many more movies and shows... till the end. I want to live another 50+ years if my maker allows it. Obama isn't my maker and he shouldn't have the right to take it away.

Second -
Hitlery simply doesn't like Russia and China. I feel she's going to push and poke until they've had enough and right now I believe, strongly feel, that they're on the brink and they've already had enough. She would just provoke them even more. I believe she wants war to show her supposed power, her strength. When I look at her, I see a... cough... *woman* who lusts for power. I see greed in her eyes but not for money. I seriously see a maniac with a red button!! If Obama doesn't do it first, I see her doing it quickly after elected.

Last -
Trump, as I mentioned, seems buddy buddy with Russia. I honestly believe this is a good thing. I DO want to see Russia and the US become the best of friends. I want to have them as allies. I want nukes to go the way of the dodo bird. I strongly believe that is the US and Russia puts their differences aside and see just how similar we are, we can open the doors, FINALY to world peace. I really believe that Russia and the US are the keys to that peace. I do believe that this could happen with Trump because Russia seems to like him. With Trump, I'm looking at the big picture here. Sure, he might be dumb as rocks but based on what I see, I seriously doubt it. The guy is smart. Do I believe he has something up his sleeve? Yes.... Does he scare me? Yes.... Very much. But... I rather be scared than turned to vapor. He might tank the economy, he might not. He might even be the AntiChrist, but if the end comes, I want to see it coming and I want options. I don't want it to be over in a flash.

I also think that Trump's attitude could backfire with Russia and China. Sure, he seems to be cool with Russia but not so much with China. Though, I rather have Russia on our side than China if it came down to a 3 way. This might put some pressure on China via Russia if we chum up. So could Trump still start WW3? Yes! But less likely and/or less quickly than the other 2.

Just my thoughts and why I'm sticking with him.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Your going to war regardless. ..can't change the last 10 years of preperation...so you have to ask ...who do you want as chief commander....trump or hilary. If you say trump you might aswell give up on life.

Same could be said for a Clinton Administration.

Why would Hillary save me and Trump kill me?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I am amazed every day, by the people who are so upset at what Trump says, but not what Clinton has done.

This. Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones?

Words hurt more than actions nowadays, it seems. Too much political correctness produced a nation of p#ssyfied, hyper-sensitive individuals.

edit on 14-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Great! Now I'm talking to myself....

Oddly... When I posted this, I was just going down the list of interesting threads and when I hit here, this WW3 stuff played in my mind.

Reading at the other threads... I didn't realize there were a half a dozen threads and posts about Hillery causing WW3. Odd... Weird... Scary even!

lol

....Time to step away from the keyboard....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: DAVID64

They literally don't care if she purposely sent a platoon of troops to their deaths. THOSE are the ones that worry me.

All I can hope is they don't get their wish.

If you think that's bad, wait until she brings back the draft- shipping anyone able to fight overseas to their deaths (nobody survives invading russia) and then brings in NATO to confiscate guns from those unable to fight back home- all in the name of patriotism.
"We need these for the war effort- resist and be executed as a traitor"

Maybe we the people should all buddy up with the russians- Why can't we be friends, even if our governments can't?
edit on 14-10-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Cos hilary doesn't ask stupid questions like why haven't we used nuclear missiles. To even ask such a stupid question highlights his distance from reality.

America is great cos of its allies. You will have none if trump is elected. Adleast Clinton would have some (even if it's for her own personal gain). Which president hasn't had personal gains.
edit on 14-10-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You mean life the 4 dead Americans that are no longer here because of Hillary's stellar decision making?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Maybe we the people should all buddy up with the russians- Why can't we be friends, even if our governments can't?

I haven't been able to understand why being "friendly" with Russia is soooo bad. We don't have to make out with them, just not go to war. To me all I hear from Clinton are war drums. She (and Obama before her) are bound and determined to piss Putin off. Something not wise when all you can do is apologize, and Hillary hasn't even figured out how to do that!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join