It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Must End

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: youandme

I wanted and did say a lot of things to you. But I retracted them. Because you are not yet ready to hear them.

And who decided this? You? Come on my fellow member that isn't
gonna fly.

Can't say anything more.

I want to tell you these things, but you aren't ready to hear them.

How long have you been a Jehovah Witness?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Wow that's really moral and good cursing people.
Go back to 1789 where you belong.

You are despicable.

Okay that's it! ATS this guy, I don't know who he is, but he's taking you all for a ride!
getting you all wound up and he isn't even what he says he is.

No. I will be silent.,

The ride will not end here.

It is yet future.

You fools. Have to think about this. My love, and the love of God Jehovah is greater than mine. It is not about a ride. It is about your life.

He will give us time. But know that it is limited.

I use to be like you.....a young person full of spit and vinegar and I can see how zealous you are for God but now comes maturity.... you have spread the word of God to the best of your ability.

Continue your studies even though I find the Jehovah Witnesses to be nothing more than a sect. I studied with the Jehovah Witnesses for years but this thread is not about JW.

I understand why you say religion needs to end and I hate that word..... religion and one day a one world religion will be the ONLY religion on this planet and it will be Islam.....

Islam will bring the world to its knees before Christ returns.....666 = the Islamic belief BUT not all muslims will fall for many will accept Jesus for who he is and repent so they too will God's children

FYI: The angels (messengers) do not judge ONLY Christ will.......he has been given the keys to heaven and hell. The angels will not judge and neither will the Father ..... ONLY THE SON.

In Jesus name,

AMEN

edit on 14-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You do realize Jesus is the Messiah according to the Quran and Muhammad?

Islam is not the Anti-christ, your condemnation of God's prophet Muhammad and Islam is more likely to cast you as Anti-christ.

You are claiming to be better then God's prophet Muhammad. You have no understanding of the Quran yet you condemn it.

Are you certain you want to condemn a man who came with prophetic proof and now has 1.5 billion followers?

What makes you greater than Muhammad?

Here are the verses about the false teaching against God's prophets. It was predicted men with no understanding would slander "Celstial Beings" (God's prophets) and would do so to separate us for personal gain.

Jude1
3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people (Original Sinners), who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ (Perfect Holy Spirit Within) only Sovereign and Lord.

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. (God's prophets) 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

2 Peter

9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow (Original Sin) the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.

Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings;(God's prophets) 11 yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not heap abuse on such beings when bringing judgment on them from the Lord. 12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish.

13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. 14 With eyes full of (Original Sin) adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bezer, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16 But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—an animal without speech—who spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.

17 These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves (To Original Sin) depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever (Sin) has mastered them.” 20 If they have escaped (Sin) the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in (Original Sin) it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

These verses are not against Islam. These verses are against the Church of Original Sin.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Jesus is not Messiah. Jesus is only a prophet.

The Messiah is divine, and Allah would never allow his divine self to be so divided, nor would he ever create another divine personage.

Therefore, there is no Muslim Messiah.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Isurrender73

Jesus is not Messiah. Jesus is only a prophet.

The Messiah is divine, and Allah would never allow his divine self to be so divided, nor would he ever create another divine personage.

Therefore, there is no Muslim Messiah.

Have you read the Quran? Google would be your friend. Jesus is called Messiah several times in the Quran. This isn't even debatable.

There is even One interpretation of the Quran where Jesus is identified as the Son of God because the interpreter left out the Hadith Bias.

The Quran simply clarifies that Jesus is not God and God does not have children through sex with either women or female angels.

The Quran correctly calls Jesus the Spirt (Holy Spirit ) and Word of God. And when correctly interpretated the Quran says that Jesus is the Son of God born out of the word of God and not by sexual relationships.

Which is the same message in the Bible. Because Muhammad is a prophet, although much of the Quran has been misinterpreted by those whose arrogance causes separation.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Jehovah loves you. He can see all that you are, even your heart.

But his love is greater than you.

His love surpasses understanding.

It isn't about fear.

Fear mongers are false. No. It isn't about that.

It is about love. And you
Ok, and what happens if we don't listen, and we don't accept jesus?

You were crated with freewill to do what you wish.
i crate my dog sometimes. Practically removes a lot of his free will. When used properly, the english language is an amazing tool to get your point across. When it's not used properly, well, you get answers to questions you never meant to ask.

But Jehovah created in you a moral compass.
that's patently false. My "moral compass" was developed by my experiences throughout my life. Not given to me at birth.

So if you decided to reject him you will have a morbid fear.
i never accepted any of those stories as true. It's not that i reject god or whatever, it's more like i never accepted the silly claims that you and your ilk try to push onto everyone. I have no fears to speak of, especially one that could be described as morbid. You seem to be full of fear though. Perhaps you are projecting some of your own personal tics onto the world at large.

Not because he wants you to. But because you are wicked. And the morality he created you with creates that rejection within you.
i can only guess that these are the feelings that you have towards the world and all of the people who don't believe your grannie's stories. It is really a sad notion that you have so much fear and anger inside of you that you need to release these hate filled threads onto the internet. I guess it's better than going door to door pissing people off to their faces. Certainly safer for you.
I would be happy to let you come to my home, i don't think you'd be able to keep your temper in check though. Religion does tend to bring out the weakness in the weakest of folks.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: youandme……

Religion is going to end.
…….

The amalgamation of ALL of a persons experiences form their belief through faith of the “their” Belief System (BS) religion.In other words the nature of ALL of humankind is religious.Many people religious foundation is a herd religion like Christianity or Islam however EVERYONE is religious…even atheist, they just don’t believe in a false God.

Mankind’s perception of this world is false and is only believed through faith.Belief through faith(religion) cannot “know” truth it is only fertilizer for the poor(immature)soil.There is nothing anyone can do to change their nature because it is in a process of a conception and just like a humans physical conception they neither caused their conception or altered it’s process while being “formed” in the womb(physical matrix) to be delivered(saved) through birth.There is only one thing a person can do..live..because they will die.

What a person does is according to their nature and character (their name). Their character can change according to their actions however their nature is being changed(repented) by the process of conception and is 100% out of their control.The evidence is everywhere because that is the nature of the physical realm.The chaos of entropy is how things are conceived.The physical realm started that way and will end that way.

In other words the physical realm humans live in is perceived through their BS religion…which is not knowing.When they are delivered from the womb they will be born into LIFE and that process will begin.It is futile to argue if it is true or not because it cannot be known through religion.The only thing that can be known is truth cannot be known through religion which is mans nature.

My suggestion is enjoy your stay in the matrix as much as possible.It will be very,very short with a multitude of perceived obstacles.You character is being formed in the womb and it is how you will enter LIFE treat it accordingly.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I happen to believe that God, by whatever name, encompasses both male and female, so if one should call him her, or her him, neither is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I happen to believe that God, by whatever name, encompasses both male and female, so if one should call him her, or her him, neither is incorrect.

Amen

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by youandme
A few nights ago I saw in a dream a cloud approaching. It was golden. And made of angels and as it came closer the angles fell and metted out justice to everyone that deserved it.

Your dream was the Spirit of truth reaching out to you. The Cloud is symbolic and represents the Holy Spirit…The Gold part represents Transmutation or in other words, it’s symbolic for a transformation, which is what happens when the Holy Spirit comes into a person…

The Angels in your dream are symbolic of truth and righteousness rising up against that which isn’t following the Spirit of truth…which is why they are dishing out justice etc…

The Spirit speaks to us in these types of coded images, but it’s really all internal teaching i.e. it’s to do with the spiritual state of the person having the dream…

Part of you has the truth from Jesus teachings, but another part of you is believing in the carnal aspects of RELIGION…your dream is indicative of those two aspects within yourself, warring against each other…As long as both aspects remain together, you will always be living in that state of mind…

Only by removing all your Religious and Carnal aspects (but keeping the Spirit of truth aspects intact) can you hope to move out of Religion and into the Real Spiritual Truth…

- JC

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sorry I had to cut short our conversation earlier this morning...

Mercenaries?

People can do things, good and bad, for free without bringing religion into it. Something as simple as thinking it a good idea. Or needing a warm place to lay their heads, or any number of things of that nature.

For the most part, religion is a tool, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So what the op really means is, all religions must end except his.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Beautiful reply.

Amen

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is tumultuous change coming can you feel it.

Systems coming to an end:
1) Political Governments (they are pathetic anyways just look at America in 2016)

2) Commercial and Industrial business

3) Military, organized forces.

4) Religion - individual spirituality will still remain.

When those four groups are gone the planet will still be here with a lot less people on it, and humanity will reset for the better. Who is going to do it, the only one that has the power to do it.

It's not the end of the world, it's the start of a new one.
The trick is surviving through the collapse of all those institutions.
Careful planing will only get you so far in, watch any end of government type TV show or movie, and you get a rough idea how things will go, how many people have a 6 months supply of everything to live. Maybe 10% if that.

I tell any survivalist that are planing, great idea, but at some point you will still need divine help to make it, that's what most people are failing to fully grasp.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
edit on 16-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Right, Religion Must End. Except for the Religion of being a Jehovah's Witness. Because that is the one true Religion.

LOL

Typical Religious BS. Backstabbing everyone else while excusing yourselves.

Ya, Religion Should Probably End, but as long as there are folks like you around it won't.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

"Typical religious b.s."

See there though, that's bias. Like, you probably know the majority of Christians are probably pretty ordinary but you go after this guy who is saying pretty much f knows what. "The time will come" and some such otherrrr... Why? It's like the reaction of the dude who chastised me because apparently: people seek converts or have in the past, and, nobody has heard of neopaganism before. Like I wanted to know what the juicy bits were about his personal goddess he kept talking about. Wow wicca omg (among others it doesn't matter). No I never heard about stuff in the world, I lived my whole life in a cave!! Some of this is silly. This dude is just someone going all religion-ish on a message board. He did manage to get your goat...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

He's not getting anyone's goat. No little lambs here.

He's doing what all Religious Cultist do. Promote their chosen Religion and Condemning all others and saying Religion Must End. Except his Religion of course.

In my book, that's called BS. I'm not stopping you from joining in with him though am I?? Sorry you don't like my opinion. Maybe I don't like yours either. But I didn't go out of my way telling you about it until you got in the middle of it.

But now we're here. Anything else you'd like to say???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And that name no matter what anyone says. Saves people from alcoholism drug addiction and I have seen people go from being freaks to human beings again

i think people have managed to help themselves got off addictions without jesus involved, its called self control. Anyone can give inspiration wether its speeches from Mohammed ALi or Martin Luther King. and again there is no proof of god either, so to beilve in a son of god is silly if you cant prove god even existis in the first place. its like a theory inside a theroy. If people beilve it and makes them a better person then why not, that goes for islam, hindu, harry krishners etc etc.

people have not forgotton him because yo ucant get away from him, its been brain washed into minds since school days.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join