It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rant not rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The first time I'd be able to vote, And it's between a corrupt career politician and a rich playboy horndog

Trump is disgusting weirdo that should've never been nominated. I'll just leave that at that.

Hillary admitted she had a public position and a private position , Hillary called blacks super predators, panders to women

Jones has leveled no personal allegations of being threatened by Hillary. Also appearing on the Aaron Klein show, she said, “She don’t care nothing about women. Because if she did she would believe what I had to say. She would believe what the other women had to say.” Jones then said Hillary Clinton “tried to discredit all of these women that her husband abused and sexually harassed”.
CNN has committed perjury on multiple occasions, Due to a concussion she could not recall something over 70 times when asked questions, she has made decisions that led directly to the death of Americans, She deleted information in regards to her email scandal after a court ordered Subpoena , for Americas sake she had a private server of her own, full of classified information.

Nice play TPTB they know no one would ever vote for Clinton unless she was running against the misogynistic bully, the literal trump card. But what they weren't privy to was the fact people are sick of lying politicians and trump would gain so much support. So they started doing damage control, thereby exposing their bias

sadly the generations before me have beaten badly there is literally no stopping what's coming, Hillary Clinton. Even if trump magically won the electoral vote nothing he did would get passed, you don't want to believe it but you know it.

Hook line and sinker pass the point of no return. Not only were the nominations rigged, This woman almost died running her 2016 campaign. She is going to win, anything else is just theater.
edit on 14-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of American voters. This may well be my last as I've had it with it all. My first vote came in nineteen sixty eight. The Democratic Party had their convention in Chicago and we all know how that went. Scared the crappola outta me so I made my first vote for the criminal Nixon. I did not vote for him again. In all this time I have voted for more third party candidates than any of the big two.

This year I will vote for Clinton, though I never voted for her husband. You see, my mother is 95 and her grandmother, my great grandmother was an early women's suffragette. She raised her daughter, my grandmother in the fight for women's rights and this was passed on to my mother who has always been a staunch defender of equal rights for women.

Now, she is 95, my father passed twenty five years ago and all her siblings and old friends have been long gone now. I have wondered what she is hanging on for. Then it dawned on me, she is waiting for the first woman president.

So, I will vote for Clinton for this reason alone. If Hillary wins, my mother will die a happy woman. If Trump wins, it will kill her.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 14 Oct 2016 02:12:42 -0500Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:12:42 -050016102016-10-14T02:12:42-05:00200000012 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Welcome to the world of American voters. This may well be my last as I've had it with it all. My first vote came in nineteen sixty eight. The Democratic Party had their convention in Chicago and we all know how that went. Scared the crappola outta me so I made my first vote for the criminal Nixon. I did not vote for him again. In all this time I have voted for more third party candidates than any of the big two.

This year I will vote for Clinton, though I never voted for her husband. You see, my mother is 95 and her grandmother, my great grandmother was an early women's suffragette. She raised her daughter, my grandmother in the fight for women's rights and this was passed on to my mother who has always been a staunch defender of equal rights for women.

Now, she is 95, my father passed twenty five years ago and all her siblings and old friends have been long gone now. I have wondered what she is hanging on for. Then it dawned on me, she is waiting for the first woman president.

So, I will vote for Clinton for this reason alone. If Hillary wins, my mother will die a happy woman. If Trump wins, it will kill her.

Condolences are in order then. Sorry to see your mom have to get taken out like that but just because Hillary is a woman isn't really a legitimate reason just to vote for her. Please try to take off the "vagina blinders" and see this corrupt evil woman for what she really is: a terrible excuse for a human being that has no business being POTUS. Simply put the woman is inept to run the country which has been clearly proven by her and her campaign time and time again through their lack of care or understanding concerning classified material or online security for that matter.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I will be voting for my mother not because of my vagina blinders. I have no illusions about the Clintons nor really anyone else who rises to that state of involvement in the charade. As you must have read I have been voting for 50 years using whatever political discretion I had developed at each of those moments taking me from Ron Paul John Anderson to Ralph Nader. Somewhere in the 80s I voted for Barry Commoner of the Citizens Party simply because of their one word platform. "Bull#"

What does enthuse me at this point is the number of people who can more clearly see the 'wrongness' of the Clintons. He was last on a list of about 5 or 7 potential D candidates in 92 and our nickname for him was Slick Willy, more apropos now that we can see his history, but then he played his sax on Carson's show and became Mr. Popular with the general public.
But you see his opponent at that time was Bush and in a manner I was glad to see that old codger out on his ear after only one term.

But what does not enthuse me is that so many people who can see the Clintons for what they are have tied their hearts and minds to such a moron as Trump. But for that matter, look at who he beat in the primaries. What a complete group of bozos. And third parties? Ha. Johnson is a goofball and Stein is a a, who knows. A nice looking old gal though.

So yeah, Doom, since the early 70s,I've known that this American Experiment was wobbling on the rails and that Deadmans Curve was coming and there was little any of us could do about it. I thought for a decade or so that there might be but now? Nah. The conductors keep giving us more and more toys to play with and things to watch so people don't notice so much that the rails are out and the bridge to the future is washed away.

So, for my mother, I will vote Clinton. I will hold my nose and pull the lever. Only difference is if I voted for Trump I would pull the lever, put my Smith and Wesson to my temple and pull the trigger.

top topics

join