It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama smells himself, confirms he is not a demon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

"I was reading the other day. There's a guy on the radio who apparently said me and Hillary are demons, said we smell like sulfur. Ain't that something?" Obama joked at a Clinton rally in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Then, leaning over to take an exaggerated whiff of his arm, Obama cracked, "Now, I mean, come on people!"
SOURCE

That's conclusive evidence, isn't it?

This is confirmation that Alex Jones' reach has gone to the top. Hillary Clinton mentioned him recently, and Trump went on his show as the GOP candidate (I doubt we'll ever see something like that again).

Alex Jones responded to the above. I would advise Jones to be a little less sensationalistic. The problem with that is that he would be a fraud then. Oh the irony.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Here is the video in question so funny his acting is shockingly bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
No, he's not a demon, he's the:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Well if he were a demon?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Alex Jones responded to the above. I would advise Jones to be a little less sensationalistic. The problem with that is that he would be a fraud then. Oh the irony.

He's a fraud now. Anyone who even says they're on the fence or not sure if Obama is a Demon needs mental help. Or they're a child who still believes in fairy tales. It's the most ridiculous superstitious BS you could ever say and there are people who literally believe it. Those people you simply can't help. They're gone. To believe that you're just worthless as a thinking person at this point. Almost as bad are the people who aren't sure or think it might be possible.

Alex Jones has seriously become nothing more than lying Televangelist and propagandist at this point. To say some of the stupid stuff he's said and still expect anyone with half a brain to take you serious is just crazy.

"The smell of sulfur!! He's a demon!!!" Seriously?? Why not just call him a witch or a evil wizard and cast dispel evil on him and then bind him in holy shackles of divine might?? Because we aren't f*cking children playing a fantasy role playing game that's why. That sh*t isn't real and it's about time all the GD fools who believe in such BS get the hell out of the way and let adults be in charge for a while.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That sh*t isn't real and it's about time all the GD fools who believe in such BS get the hell out of the way and let adults be in charge for a while. "You cant reason someone out of a position they didnt reason them

You know Moj I would almost agree with you. If it weren't the fact
that the fools I know you're referring to, haven't been in the way ever.
And the adults you speak of have been in charge. And I'm sorry but I'm
pretty confident they have flocked it all up constantly since God let
them have the reins. Way back. And without guidance will continue
undoubtedly until there's nothing and no one left. If they're aloud to
continue? I do pray they are not because they're obviously to stupid
to realize they're stupid.
edit on Ram101416v31201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, no I'm afraid superstitious, witch hunting, demon fearing, fairy tale believing fear peddlers have been very much in charge of the world for a long time. Although many of them don't actually believe that BS either but they still use it to control the masses.

It's only really been times which are few and far between that rational thinking has prevailed. Here in the US that kind of thinking is dying at an alarming rate in some area's of society. Luckily in others it's growing and people are ridding themselves of superstitious nonsense.

Or are you suggesting that we should actually believe that literal Demons possess Obama and that him and Hillary smell of sulfur because, as demons from Hell, they also smell of the pits of Hell??? Are you saying we should take such a theory like that literally as the truth???

Because if not, there is no point in defending what Alex Jones said in any way. Even you made a joke about it using the sh*t demon reference. Funny too. I was thinking the same thing actually.

But I assume you make that joke because you know the whole idea is a joke. Not because you believe it's true or even think it might be true. Or am I wrong about that??

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
(((laughing uproariously)))

Seriously?

I notice he didn't let someone else check... Makes one wonder...

Where's the transparency?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because if not, there is no point in defending what Alex Jones said in any way.

The demon possibility is a little ify, but you damn sure better not accuse me of
defending Jones again.

Maybe 3 yrs ago but lately, he's gone over the top to many times.
Guy needs to calm down.
edit on Ram101416v57201600000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Demonic Influence is:

Influencing random thought processes by external factors within the human brain in order to achieve desired behaviour. Usually done within the language area's.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

He probably doesn't smell like sulfur, but his work stinks like crap.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ya know... It's really not all that hard to imagine this whole nonsense as being just a big DnD game.

The Dm kinda sucks, but I will admit he keeps it interesting. Who ever rolled up Hillary should have put more points towards intelligence. Who ever rolled Trump should have put more points in charisma, and who ever rolled Obama should have put more points in constitution.

Hillary would be a Harpy Rogue, Trump would be an Ogre Bard, Obama is a Tiefling wizard ( illusionist ), AND Assange is a..... (help me out here)

I feel the DM is killing too many key NPCs, and is losing control of his players, but it's not my campaign so I really have no say.

edit on 10-14-2016 by Squirlli because: It's too early for words

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Anytime someone says another person smelled themselves, this is all I can think of, especially when it comes to someone like Obama.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well there you have it folks.

The real reason for the rise in green house gases.

Demons walk among us.

Obama smelling himself saying he's 'not' a demon.

Sounds like every other LIE he's been saying for the last eight years.

Obama is a DEMON.

Always playing to peoples ID complex.' I want'.

Just like Lucifer himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones reminds me of this guy, they certainly are cut from the same cloth:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Clinton smells like sulfur? Maybe that's why Trump kept sniffing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

jaja haomg

dude

the echo hahah

SO PERFECT

hahha

HAHAH OMg I almost peed myself

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

He calmed down after some warm-milk

link   
It is pretty horrible that our American cousins have allowed the most cherished freedom (democracy) to descend into some celebrity big brother type spectacle. Needless to say the rest of the world blame trump for this whole debacle, that does impact on us. I guess the old adage, if you lay with dogs you get fleas bears out.

I mean seriously, can anyone imagine Kenedy or Regan sniffing themselves on TV to check if they smell of demon? and im sure Lincoln, Washington and your great founding fathers are spinning in their masonic graves!
edit on 14-10-2016 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Wait for 2020, when we elect Kanye.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join