It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I had an affair with Hillary Clinton in the '70s."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
“I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S”
Widow of John Lennon, Yoko Ono, stated at an art exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in Los Angles CA, that she had sex with Hillary Clinton. She states, ““We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970’s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” This explains a lot for her tolerance of Bill “I did not have sex with that woman”. This report came out several months ago, but MSM never covered it, and Hillary and Oko have not denied it.

Snopes, the erroneous filled fact checker, did a little blurb on it. I would think that Hillary would be proud of her LGBT escapades, but has remained mute.

The MSM has remained silent as well. Here are some links as well as a Utube.
www.livetradingnews.com...
theusualroutine.com...

www.youtube.com...
One of the commenters states,"so now we know who, and why they killed john lennon..."

edit on V572016Fridayam31America/ChicagoFri, 14 Oct 2016 00:57:36 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is a known hoax/prank.

The timelines don't even add up unless you're suffering from the Mandela effect.

Weak sauce.

OSWALD 2017.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok thats just gross. Im done with the internet for a while.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
well that explains the pantsuits

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is a known hoax/prank.

The timelines don't even add up unless you're suffering from the Mandela effect.

Weak sauce.

OSWALD 2017.

I know your a big Hillary fan from your prior posts.
But none of the parties are denying it!
Additional hillabots attacking in 4..3..2..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The MSM has not remained silent, I saw it on CNN yesterday.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This would work better as a story if Yoko Ono indeed said this, but she didn't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Whoa! Gotta admit, those pantsuits are sharp! I'm partial to blue, but the orange one gives off the best vibe.

Oh, as for the claim in your article, it's false. The original article is from WorldNewsDailyReport, which your 2nd link even provides as a source (HERE). They've re-posted the article to make it look like it's recent (Oct 11 date), but the comments for the article are dated at May of 2015. For those who don't know, here's the disclaimer from their website (FOUND HERE):

Legal Notice

Information contained in this World News Daily Report website is for information and entertainment purposes only. The website and the information (including changes to the terms herein) may be changed or updated from time to time without notice. In consideration for using this website, the visitor agrees to hold WNDR and its directors, officers, members, employees and agents harmless against any claims for damages or costs or any loss of any kind arising out of the access to or use of this website or any information contained in or obtained through this website.

2nd Edit: In fact, the rest of their disclaimer is even more obvious. From the same page as the excerpt above:

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

edit on 14-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added excerpts from the source material's website declaring it's a satirical site

edit on 14-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Again.
Both parties HAVE NOT denied it and have had plenty of time to do so. As for snopes, here is what is stated at the bottom of the Hillary and Yoko story,"
David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
founded snopes.com in 1994, and under his guidance the company has pioneered a number of revolutionary technologies, including the iPhone, the light bulb, beer pong, and a vaccine for a disease that has not yet been discovered. He is currently seeking political asylum in the Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

Oh please, only a mind of Swiss cheese would take snopes seriously.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Not sure if serious...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

LOL The original source of this "story" calls itself a satirical site in its own disclaimer page. Your 2nd link even lists that site as the source of the article.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You obviously don't read my posts.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Do they have to deny every dumb ass thing said about them? shall I expect a denial If I came out and said she stole my virginity (didn't obviously that was Nicole Kidman).

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Because it's not worth commenting on, obviously.

It's been proven to be a hoax long ago.

No hill-bot am I.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

amazing that not one reporter at this aledged " press conference " - had a voice recorder or video camera

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

sigh - dont be coy - we know fullwell how the MO of your wingnuttery works :

a - no denial - why havent they denied it - hey it must be true

b - denial - hey the lady doth protest too much - why is she addressing this - it must be true

but hey - i have long abandoned any hope of getting logic from wingnuts

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Why is she bare-footed in the blue pant suit?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Why is she bare-footed in the blue pant suit?

soulwaxer

That's her swimming pant suit, picture was taken on the beach.

new topics

top topics

join