It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Closer- Michelle Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: reldra But more importantly, almost everyone agrees that his horniness will not cause the quality of life for most Americans to decline.

It means that every man in power knows the price of access to Trump - a hot little woman who is willing to let herself be fondled and kissed.

He won't care about issues - he has yet to show a plan that addresses any issues in detail. If you scorn Clinton for his affairs, just wait till Trump gets power.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I don't understand how any woman could feel okay voting for Trump when he clearly has zero respect for any women.

I would never vote for Trump, and I cringed when he trotted out the Bill Clinton accusers. But I am also not stupid enough to believe that Democrats actually care about sexual assault and rape.

I know they are merely exploiting it to score political points. Exploitation of women...rape...sexual assault...misogyny. It's all abhorrent.

I am done with both sides, this election.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I don't understand how any woman could feel okay voting for Trump when he clearly has zero respect for any women.

I would never vote for Trump, and I cringed when he trotted out the Bill Clinton accusers. But I am also not stupid enough to believe that Democrats actually care about sexual assault and rape.

I know they are merely exploiting it to score political points. Exploitation of women...rape...sexual assault...misogyny. It's all abhorrent.

I am done with both sides, this election.

You don't think any Democrats anywhere care about sexual assault and rape?

I think you're speaking generically here, right? I hope?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I feel like rape and sexual assault are being so politicized and exploited, right now...I don't know what to think. I'll need time to reflect to answer your questions.

Ask me again a few months after the election?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Michelle's speech was great, but doesn't really apply to women who support Trump...

I feel like Trump women are basically saying they don't demand respect... and they're okay with people trying to have sex with them even if they're married... and a sudden grab between their legs may be totally acceptable.

I feel like next time I meet a girl who says she supports Trump, I'll look at her a little different...

edit on 14-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump was already finished and the path to electoral votes has about closed. But this needed someone who can really speak and has an audience. Many of us have typed it on here and widely on the internet. Pundits and activists. Even when typing logic, both women and men, we find ourselves against a wall of stupidity that defends Trump's comments.

But this woman did it right.

Michelle Obama

She leaves no room for alt-right doublespeak. She only leaves the truth and leaves it clearly. "The shamefullness about our bodies, the disrespect about our intellect and ambitions. The idea he can do anything he wants...and it hurts."

That is the last word on this. If anyone else wants to defend Trump, go ahead and look foolish.

Counting th evotes before they are actually cast is a mistake. They did the same to regean before if i remember. I do hope that If she does win she most likely will experience a john wilkes booth situation during her first overseas visit. Shes a traitor same as lincoln was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join