It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Closer- Michelle Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I reckon the risk of war is severely escalated now and the safety of the whole world is at risk because this woman is part of the 1%. When this woman get in she will push Russia into a situation in which it must either surrender or strike back directly at the US. Either way the 1% wins and the rest of the worlds populations looses.

A billionaire has absolutely nothing in common with me. They dont even live in the real world that the rest of us live. His memories if his early days have long faded and have been replaced with memories of his modern wealthy times.

I dont think he gives as stuff or a thought about the little people in the world any more than he give a stuff about a beetle crawling through cow dung.

The only difference between them is that one will squash us into the ground and the other will turn us into french fries in 2 seconds flat.

Which choice is yours?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wiki leaks? Really. Email? Old email?
That says nothing and we have a candidate who has admitted to sexually assaulting a woman.
Sorry but this wasn't just a conversation we heard on that tape.
It was a man bragging about assaulting woman.
I'm not forgetting that.
That is not what we as Americans are about. He does not represent the American people.
**********************************************************************************
HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. HE ONLY WANTS A TITLE

***********************************************************************************
edit on 10142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Full Definition of assault 1 a : a violent physical or verbal attack
b : a military attack usually involving direct combat with
enemy forces
c : a concerted effort (as to reach a goal or defeat an adversary)
2 a : a threat or attempt to inflict offensive physical contact or bodily harm on a person (as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner) that puts the person in immediate danger of or in apprehension of such harm or contact — compare battery 1b b : rape 2

Please point the victim out or maybe she can come forward.

I like how you parrot Hillary almost verbatim. Try this one, "I don't recall." She seems to be really forgetful lately don't ya think? I know you would like to put the leaks and the emails in the shadows but they aren't going anywhere. It's not old news as you would like to believe.

In fact, we get more news on it everyday.

Were you as hurt when you found out Hillary Clinton defended a man she KNEW was a rapist in court?

Pssst..Psst. She doesn't care about you either....unless you've made a sizable donation to The Clinton Foundation.

Best wishes.

edit on 14-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh I hang on every hope trust me.
But I've never seen a candidate that makes me cry to think of him as president. Never.
I've not liked candidates. I've disagreed with policies before but this man is different. He is so much more than merely deplorable.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: JinMI

Just to recap for those who did not bother to watch it.

Michele said about Hillary. IF YOU CANT RUN YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU CERTAINLY CANT RUN THE WHITE HOUSE.

How quickly they forget.

Hey...that's good! Trump should use it during the next debate. (Giving credit to Michelle Obama, of course.)

The last thing Trump appears to be in any state to do is to attempt to take the moral highground, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
She'said a man, man! That is Michelle Obama. After Obama care, blatant analysis stealing an election and all the other garbage of the DNC, if you vote forex these people at this pointime you deserve what you get.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

Then what you mean is, that you would love to be Trumps accountant, because it is their genius, not the Donald's poor wit, that has seen him turn his HUGE failures into wins.

How many billionaire accountants do you know?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All I am saying, is that Trump is only a billionaire right now, because his accountant is a damned good chef, and can make a solid goulash out of the books. I hope Trump is paying his accountant well, but I very much doubt its well enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump was already finished and the path to electoral votes has about closed. But this needed someone who can really speak and has an audience. Many of us have typed it on here and widely on the internet. Pundits and activists. Even when typing logic, both women and men, we find ourselves against a wall of stupidity that defends Trump's comments.

But this woman did it right.

Michelle Obama

She leaves no room for alt-right doublespeak. She only leaves the truth and leaves it clearly. "The shamefullness about our bodies, the disrespect about our intellect and ambitions. The idea he can do anything he wants...and it hurts."

That is the last word on this. If anyone else wants to defend Trump, go ahead and look foolish.

A majority of the country saw Michelle's speech for exactly what it was. A laughable hypocritical pile of horse @#$@#.

Michelle, who has regularly welcomed rappers and other "musical" guests to the White House who have rapped about: killing police, killing others, hoes and bishez, raping, etc.

But yeah, she is "appalled" at what Trump said behind closed doors.

Please keep drinking that self righteous kool-aid while the rest of the USA laughs at Michelle and those naive enough to believe anything she says.

EDIT: Since Hillary/Obama supporters are probably too lazy to look it up guests include: JAy-Z, Common, Ludacris, Killer Mike, Doug E Fresh, Big Sean, etc plus many more.
edit on 14-10-2016 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: carewemust

NO. You are following conservative talking points in regard to what Clinton will do with taxes. Trump is the worse of all EVILS. Every EVIL. He is an idiot. He will get us all killed. It's like Sarah Palin being elected tomorrow, but somehow you don;t see it.

What was it Hillary said in the debate about Syria? Oh yeah, no fly zone. What an ef'ing retard. The Russians are supporting Assad, so if there's a Us no fly zone in Syria and the Russians are flying sorties against ISIS, I guess Clinton will start shooting down Russian jets, right? Won't that be clever.

You know what's next, ICBMs rammed so far up the US's collective ass, you can taste the nukes going off in your mouth. And you say Trump will start a war? Ewww, Trump has bad words, Hillary has Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Syria. How many people have died by Trump's words and how many by Hillary's? Do the math.

Cheers - Dave

That is the plan, I believe, if Russia will agree. The US and R ussia have done some work together on Syria.

Do you not read news, alt news or watch the trends? Russia is supporting Assad and Hillary wants him dead, like gaddafi. There's no cooperation there, there's a proxy war that will migrate into a much larger war. Think of the children huh. All the American, Russian, European and other children that would die because of Hillary's vengeful, spiteful and vile nature. She has to deliver what she promised to foreign governments and corporations for the hundreds of millions in donations. It puts a helluva price on her head if she doesn't and if it comes down to her life or billions of people, well, we all know how that's going to work out, she's special, in her own tiny little mind.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

But yeah, she is "appalled" at what Trump said behind closed doors.

Access Hollywood and the Howard Stern Show are "behind closed doors" private conversations? LOL

Please! Hyperbole much?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You weren't in court recently were you?
edit on 14/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: my spelling is clintonesque: i dont recall how to

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Michelle's speech was awesome. Trump supporters should have a look and remember how it feels to hear an actual good person say good things.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Trump was already finished and the path to electoral votes has about closed. But this needed someone who can really speak and has an audience. Many of us have typed it on here and widely on the internet. Pundits and activists. Even when typing logic, both women and men, we find ourselves against a wall of stupidity that defends Trump's comments.

But this woman did it right.

Michelle Obama

She leaves no room for alt-right doublespeak. She only leaves the truth and leaves it clearly. "The shamefullness about our bodies, the disrespect about our intellect and ambitions. The idea he can do anything he wants...and it hurts."

That is the last word on this. If anyone else wants to defend Trump, go ahead and look foolish.

Says the wife of the man who showed off his penis to journalists and raped the American public with ObamaCare. She's certainly well placed to talk about what is and isn't appropriate, when she's not busy spending millions of other people's money on holiday after holiday after holiday.

She can take her fake outrage and do something unmentionable with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of folks are jealous of the President in here.

LOLOL.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

NOW you can have 8 years of fun, after the LAST 4 presidents THERE is NO WAY to do worse.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Clinton won't be in for 8 years.

Call it a feeling.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'll agree with her.

Michelle is right about this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump is right about this.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't understand how any woman could feel okay voting for Trump when he clearly has zero respect for any women.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join