It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Closer- Michelle Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: carewemust

NO. You are following conservative talking points in regard to what Clinton will do with taxes. Trump is the worse of all EVILS. Every EVIL. He is an idiot. He will get us all killed. It's like Sarah Palin being elected tomorrow, but somehow you don;t see it.

I would LOVE to be an "idiot" who takes a $900 Million LOSS and turn it into a $1.8 Billion GAIN. America needs more "idiots" like that, and an "idiot" like that in charge of our nation's economy.

Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are the same, in that they are both standard run-of-the-mill politicians. Americans are sick of being lied-to, and then ignored, by professional politicians.

COMMON SENSE says that Hillary has already told the Wealthy and Powerful in this nation (via Private Meetings and Dinners) that she's not going to raise their taxes by the $1.4 Trillion she needs to implement her programs. They wouldn't support her otherwise.

No, those idiots killed the middle class.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

"The measure of any society, is how it treats it's women and girls."
- Michelle Obama

Wrong. The epitome of a society isn't exclusive to the treatment of one sex. It's the quality of life for the population as a whole in a sustainable manner.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

"The measure of any society, is how it treats it's women and girls."
- Michelle Obama

Wrong. The epitome of a society isn't exclusive to the treatment of one sex. It's the quality of life for the population as a whole in a sustainable manner.

Did you make up "The epitome of a society isn't exclusive to the treatment of one sex. It's the quality of life for the population as a whole in a sustainable manner" All on your own? Guess what...Michelle Obama's quote will be put in books, yours will not.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
He'll I just might use her as a write in this year, obviously beats the competition hands down in my book.

You have trump who is a wild card, with at least in my opinion anger issues and a often seen but not read about disease called footusinmouthus, he is a blatantly islamaphobic, racist and every bit as morally corrupt as he.

Hrc is hrc we know what and who she is....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NO. You are following conservative talking points in regard to what Clinton will do with taxes. Trump is the worse of all EVILS. Every EVIL. He is an idiot. He will get us all killed. It's like Sarah Palin being elected tomorrow, but somehow you don;t see it.

I would LOVE to be an "idiot" who takes a $900 Million LOSS and turn it into a $1.8 Billion GAIN. America needs more "idiots" like that, and an "idiot" like that in charge of our nation's economy.

Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are the same, in that they are both standard run-of-the-mill politicians. Americans are sick of being lied-to, and then ignored, by professional politicians.

COMMON SENSE says that Hillary has already told the Wealthy and Powerful in this nation (via Private Meetings and Dinners) that she's not going to raise their taxes by the $1.4 Trillion she needs to implement her programs. They wouldn't support her otherwise.

No, those idiots killed the middle class.

OK then, tell us how will Hillary stop wealthy entrepreneur "idiots" from further killing the middle-class, and more importantly, RESURRECT the "killed" middle-class?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Did you make up "The epitome of a society isn't exclusive to the treatment of one sex. It's the quality of life for the population as a whole in a sustainable manner" All on your own? Guess what...Michelle Obama's quote will be put in books, yours will not.

And she'll still be wrong. What's your point?

link   

What was it Hillary said in the debate about Syria? Oh yeah, no fly zone. What an ef'ing retard. The Russians are supporting Assad, so if there's a Us no fly zone in Syria and the Russians are flying sorties against ISIS, I guess Clinton will start shooting down Russian jets, right? Won't that be clever.

You know what's next, ICBMs rammed so far up the US's collective ass, you can taste the nukes going off in your mouth. And you say Trump will start a war? Ewww, Trump has bad words, Hillary has Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Syria. How many people have died by Trump's words and how many by Hillary's? Do the math.

Cheers - Dave

link   
it is sad to see people acting like Trump won't create his own dynasty like Ivanka after him. They are billionaires, their circles are the same.

I think he is more establishment candidate than others. I have to admit, he pulled one of the biggest scam (after hope and change) on american people.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

My own heart is hurt by this . I question the sensibilities of those that continue to support him.
I have been sexually harassed many times in my life and I know that feeling of being violated. I know the fear of a predator who didn't want to take no for an answer.
I've said every week that this can't get worse.
But this.....It's beyond what I can accept. I actually want to cry.

I see him crashing and burning and I'm hopeful but I won't breath until after November Eighth

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

And she'll still be wrong. What's your point?

Why will she be wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

What was it Hillary said in the debate about Syria? Oh yeah, no fly zone. What an ef'ing retard. The Russians are supporting Assad, so if there's a Us no fly zone in Syria and the Russians are flying sorties against ISIS, I guess Clinton will start shooting down Russian jets, right? Won't that be clever.

You know what's next, ICBMs rammed so far up the US's collective ass, you can taste the nukes going off in your mouth. And you say Trump will start a war? Ewww, Trump has bad words, Hillary has Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Syria. How many people have died by Trump's words and how many by Hillary's? Do the math.

Cheers - Dave

That is the plan, I believe, if Russia will agree. The US and R ussia have done some work together on Syria.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They were political rivals then.
Nothing like the rancor and bile of this absolutely disgusting campaign being waged by Donald j trump.
Not even the republicans... They are shaking there heads and asking how did this happen. How did we wind up presenting a sexual predator misogynist as our standard bearer.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My own heart is hurt by this . I question the sensibilities of those that continue to support him.
I have been sexually harassed many times in my life and I know that feeling of being violated. I know the fear of a predator who didn't want to take no for an answer.
I've said every week that this can't get worse.
But this.....It's beyond what I can accept. I actually want to cry.

I see him crashing and burning and I'm hopeful but I won't breath until after November Eighth

It is awful and the same people on here keep defending it.

But, remember, they are deploreables and Hillary already won.
edit on 14-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not buying your feigned outrage. Since you've been posting here, you've been Clintons' hugest cheerleader. Are you the victim or the strong female former biz owner Democrat you claim to be?

Michelle Obama was right then and she's right now.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm sure she is as proud of him as he is of her.
He's done a very good job no matter what his detractors here think. They're wrong.
His numbers prove they're wrong. The state of our country proves they're wrong.
No no....No need to reply. Believe me...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The state of our country? Have you been keeping up with the Russia threads? How about wikileaks?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

There is absolutely no proof of those numbers I'm afraid. Nothing at all.
You believe them because he says so.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Circular arguments are pointless.

Measuring a society by how it treats females inhibits it's progress and quality of life for the populace as a whole.

As an egalitarian, I thought 'feminists' knew this?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Then what you mean is, that you would love to be Trumps accountant, because it is their genius, not the Donald's poor wit, that has seen him turn his HUGE failures into wins.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No alt-right doublespeak here.

I wouldn't describe this woman as "the closer". I'd say her biggest claim to fame is school lunch nazi.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join