It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Closer- Michelle Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Trump was already finished and the path to electoral votes has about closed. But this needed someone who can really speak and has an audience. Many of us have typed it on here and widely on the internet. Pundits and activists. Even when typing logic, both women and men, we find ourselves against a wall of stupidity that defends Trump's comments.

But this woman did it right.

Michelle Obama

She leaves no room for alt-right doublespeak. She only leaves the truth and leaves it clearly. "The shamefullness about our bodies, the disrespect about our intellect and ambitions. The idea he can do anything he wants...and it hurts."

That is the last word on this. If anyone else wants to defend Trump, go ahead and look foolish.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
More than likely getting herself ready to be the "first women black president", I predict she will run in 8 years.. You need to keep the Dynasties in charge.

RA

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I know!

My only complaint is that she didn't literally drop the mic afterwards. One of the few times that would have been 100% justified.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'll agree with her.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Give yourself a cigar....I reckon you smashed that nails head right off there

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump was already finished and the path to electoral votes has about closed. But this needed someone who can really speak and has an audience. Many of us have typed it on here and widely on the internet. Pundits and activists. Even when typing logic, both women and men, we find ourselves against a wall of stupidity that defends Trump's comments.

But this woman did it right.

Michelle Obama

She leaves no room for alt-right doublespeak. She only leaves the truth and leaves it clearly. "The shamefullness about our bodies, the disrespect about our intellect and ambitions. The idea he can do anything he wants...and it hurts."

That is the last word on this. If anyone else wants to defend Trump, go ahead and look foolish.

I will wait for the leaks. Anyone who does not is foolish which is people like yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I know!

My only complaint is that she didn't literally drop the mic afterwards. One of the few times that would have been 100% justified.

She should have!!
edit on 14-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to: LifeMode

Gl with that

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I don't see many posters on ATS Defending Trump. Most ATS members freely admit that Trump has issues. But more importantly, almost everyone agrees that his horniness will not cause the quality of life for most Americans to decline. Hillary Clinton will FINANCIALLY HURT virtually all working-class people by the end of her first year as President. When she begins signing Presidential Orders, our country will begin to suffer.

In summary, Trump is the lesser of two evils. That's not defending him. Just stating a generally accepted and logical fact.

Eight years ago, Michelle Obama was ASHAMED of the United States. Her credibility isn't exactly sterling.

edit on 10/14/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NO. You are following conservative talking points in regard to what Clinton will do with taxes. Trump is the worse of all EVILS. Every EVIL. He is an idiot. He will get us all killed. It's like Sarah Palin being elected tomorrow, but somehow you don;t see it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I wonder if Michelle is still "proud of her country"? After all , her husband getting elected (nm the job he has done) was the first (and probably the only) time

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't see many posters on ATS Defending Trump. Most ATS members freely admit that Trump has issues. But more importantly, almost everyone agrees that his horniness will not cause the quality of life for most Americans to decline. Hillary Clinton will FINANCIALLY HURT virtually all working-class people by the end of her first year as President. When she begins signing Presidential Orders, our country will begin to suffer.

In summary, Trump is the lesser of two evils. That's not defending him. Just stating a generally accepted and logical fact.

Eight years ago, Michelle Obama was ASHAMED of the United States. Her credibility isn't exactly sterling.

The first time being significantly proud (like I was when the Federal gay marriage act passed, even though I am not gay) is not the same as being ashamed all along. There are points in one's life where you stop and think, "Wow, I am really proud of my government (or country)! " And it may be the first time.

Thank God people have those moments. Usually it is a bunch of talk about how bad it all is.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
More than likely getting herself ready to be the "first women black president", I predict she will run in 8 years.. You need to keep the Dynasties in charge.

RA

There is a little bit too much truth found in this prediction!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I wonder if Michelle is still "proud of her country"? After all , her husband getting elected (nm the job he has done) was the first (and probably the only) time

He's done a good job. Unless you want to take this opportunity to say you are ashamed of your country.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: slider1982

RA

There is a little bit too much truth found in this prediction!

She is not going to run.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just to recap for those who did not bother to watch it.

Michele said about Hillary. IF YOU CANT RUN YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU CERTAINLY CANT RUN THE WHITE HOUSE.

How quickly they forget.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

She is not going to run.

Immediately following election of Obama with the whole "first black president" mantra, I began predicting that Hillary would be the next one on the whole "first woman president" mantra.

I was told for 8 years, that there is no way she will run, "she is too old", "her health is failing", "you do not know what you are talking about".

We have been ruled by the elite since at least the inception of the Fed. To think that they do not know how to pyschologically manipulate the masses is to not be paying attention.

Slider is positively on point with his prediction here.

Simply my two cents.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: carewemust

NO. You are following conservative talking points in regard to what Clinton will do with taxes. Trump is the worse of all EVILS. Every EVIL. He is an idiot. He will get us all killed. It's like Sarah Palin being elected tomorrow, but somehow you don;t see it.

I would LOVE to be an "idiot" who takes a $900 Million LOSS and turn it into a $1.8 Billion GAIN. America needs more "idiots" like that, and an "idiot" like that in charge of our nation's economy.

Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are the same, in that they are both standard run-of-the-mill politicians. Americans are sick of being lied-to, and then ignored, by professional politicians.

COMMON SENSE says that Hillary has already told the Wealthy and Powerful in this nation (via Private Meetings and Dinners) that she's not going to raise their taxes by the $1.4 Trillion she needs to implement her programs. They wouldn't support her otherwise.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: JinMI

Just to recap for those who did not bother to watch it.

Michele said about Hillary. IF YOU CANT RUN YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU CERTAINLY CANT RUN THE WHITE HOUSE.

How quickly they forget.

Hey...that's good! Trump should use it during the next debate. (Giving credit to Michelle Obama, of course.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join