It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOOM. Trump - WikiLeaks Connection Confirmed By Trump "Advisor," Manafort Partner, Roger Stone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Are all your threads directly copy and pasted from 4chan and reddit? Or do the marching orders get sent out via email?

Don't you ever give up. Promise me. One of these days you're going to say something clever and original and I'm going to be there to star you for it!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: daaskapital

How large do you imagine the core of WikiLeaks to be? According to them, their entire global staff is about 100 people. That's global. Of an organization of 100, what are the chances that a man like Roger Stone just happens to know a guy? I'd also argue that if it was a Stone contact, that says something.

Those 100 staff have families, friends and associates. Now imagine the families, friends and associates of them. It is not unreasonable for someone, especially involved in politics, to know someone inside WikiLeaks, or know someone who is an associate of a WikiLeaks staff member.

Propaganda? WikiLeaks is the perfect propaganda delivery system. First order thinkers see stuff come out and they treat it like mana from Heaven with zero regard for it's nature, the things that have been said by former inner circle, it's complete lack of transparency, the unilateral control of Assange or his agenda.

It's an autocracy with no accountability and no transparency that people swoon over because they believe what they want to believe. I've never had an ounce of respect for Assange myself and this isn't anything new on my part. If you look far enough back, I'm sure you'll see me giving my opinion of him and of WikiLeaks years ago.

As time has gone by, it's only gotten worse and its become increasingly obvious what Assange is about. He controls the information and wields it as an instrument to intervene in geopolitics how he and he alone sees fit.

That's tyranny. That's the ultimate corruption. That makes ever single document release by WikiLeaks propaganda.

You've been all over these boards, deriding Assange and trying to connect him to Russia with information that is easily debunked providing objective research is undertaken.

Some people have left Wikileaks and cited Assange's personality as a contributing factor, but that does not automatically mean that WikiLeaks publishes propaganda. They publish full documents and often work with respected media outlets in doing so.

Something tells me you would jump up and down with joy for more Republican or Trump leaks. That makes you a hypocrite. To turn a blind eye to Clinton's problems while pushing Trump's. WikiLeaks has done a good a job with their leaks in this election. Just as The Washington Post and The New York Times have.

It sounds like you believe what you want to believe. Either that, or you're on someone's payroll.

edit on 14-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

you said it yourself "people believe what they want to"......

i guess that goes for you too right?

what has become obvious to me during this shtshow is that people are irrevocably tribal and when the pressure is on people align themselves with the things they derive their identity and world view from and stick to it no matter what information comes out that challenges those things.

we are not better than our fathers....we are not more sophisticated.....we are certainly not smarter or wiser......

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

What candidates would those be? Gary Johnson? Do you know anything about the LP? I would never support the LP candidate. Stein? Let's get real here. Either DJT or HRC is going to win this election. I would have rather had Bernie (in fact, I registered as a Democrat for the first time in my life to vote for him in my state's primary) but Bernie's out and even though he knows he was conspired against by the DNC, even Bernie maintains the opinion that Clinton is the lesser of two evils.

Are you familiar with Duverger's law? Without fundamental changes to our election system, we'll likely only have ever have two major parties with some short lived single-issue affairs. I'm pragmatic about most things and that includes voting.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

we are not better than our fathers....we are not more sophisticated.....we are certainly not smarter or wiser......

We do have some f#ing great toys and shiny things though so there's that ...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Are all your threads directly copy and pasted from 4chan and reddit? Or do the marching orders get sent out via email?

Don't you ever give up. Promise me. One of these days you're going to say something clever and original and I'm going to be there to star you for it!

Oh, the irony... I'm still waiting for the day you post something other than copy & pasted tabloids from CNN.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I guess you didnt know everyone else did it wasn't a secret. Everyone knew his email was hacked. Sooo what does that do to your theory??

On twitter they have talked about it months before the release.

I'd like to know as well....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I don't follow twitter much, so I can't disagree with your assessment. what I cannot see is any connection to Russia save for the repetition of Clinton's, CNN's and Podesta's talking points and pure speculation. It sounds like they are blaming others for their own negligence.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Well there is the whole wikileaks saying all the Russian part of the panama papers were a smear job to go after russia/putin. Pretty big claims when all the different journalists from different nations said they were the real deal.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Again the sensationalistic thread titles... Not supporting any of the two, but it's pretty obvious who you are walking for OP.

Too bad, because it takes away the incentive to actually read what you write.

Balance is the key word. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, you'll be sorry when the basket tips over... the best idea in fact is not to collect eggs at all when they are all rotten.

EDIT: Sorry OP, I did not read that you were originally a Bernie fan, but I have to disagree with both you and him about the lesser evils. In this case as you yourself state, when your voting system is so UNdemocratic as it is, voting is not the right thing to do.... NOT voting is the right thing to do.

The electorial college should be abolished. I found it funny how the Reps wanted Michigan to go for a democratic voting system there instead of the electorial college, but the Dems were outraged. Doesn't really matter to me if Michigan would be prone to go Republican in that case, because while they obviously had a political motive for abolishing it, the action itself is more democratic than prevailing a flawed system.

OFCOURSE THE VOTES SHOULD BE DISTRIBUTED PERCENTAGEWISE COMPARED TO CITIZEN VOTES GIVEN.... if Hillary gets 60% of the votes from common citizens, she should get 60% of the electorial votes... if she got 20% she should get 20%.

The other bull#... just doesn't make ANY democratic sense what so ever!
edit on 14/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You've been all over these boards, deriding Assange and trying to connect him to Russia with information that is easily debunked providing objective research is undertaken.

And? I don't trust dictators. I don't trust self-appointed gatekeepers. As an American, I sure as hell don't trust somebody with an overt anti-US bias. Aside from that, Assange has admitted to having an personal vendetta against Clinton.

Set all that aside and just consider that he's obviously trying to influence the outcome of our election.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't gush with affection.

Some people have left Wikileaks and cited Assange's personality as a contributing factor, but that does not automatically mean that WikiLeaks publishes propaganda. They publish full documents and often work with respected media outlets in doing so.

That's not actually what I was referring to. I'm thinking more along the lines of a leak that Julian Assange couldn't control though you bring up an interesting point about his personality. If Siggi Thordarson is to believed, Assange is straight up full of s#. Assange/WL have tried to minimize Siggi's role as much as possible but an plenty of people have accused Assange/WL of trying to discredit him out of fear as well. What's really funny is that when Siggi stole data from WL, Assange cried foul.

Something tells me you would jump up and down with joy for more Republican or Trump leaks. That makes you a hypocrite. To turn a blind eye to Clinton's problems while pushing Trump's. WikiLeaks has done a good a job with their leaks in this election. Just as The Washington Post and The New York Times have.

WL hasn't done a good job of leaks. They've taken what they were given and parcelled out on a very deliberate schedule what worked for their agenda. I don't doubt that Assange is no fan of Trump or that he has some particular love of Putin but there's no use in denying that he has an agenda.

It sounds like you believe what you want to believe. Either that, or you're on someone's payroll.

That's always the conclusion I jump to about people who don't agree with me.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

dont you find it interesting how certain everyone is that THEIR interpretation of the information thats being spoon fed/released to us is better than anyone elses analysis unless they agree?

i have often marveled at people who are so convinced of the infallibility of their own intellect to take so many pieces of information, often unrelated or barely related to each other, and then put all those pieces together into a perfect picture that supposedly represents an objective reality.

seems that thinking this way almost requires a certain amount of narcissism, self importance, and a superiority complex of sorts.....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I read somewhere that Roger Stone funneled purchase money to Alex Jones of Infowars for 10,000 Clinton Rape t-shirts (styled on the Obama Hope logo). Which prompted Alex to go shopping for expensive but bad silky shirts for himself that don't fit him.

So these political bagmen are the people who would surround a President Trump, and Rudy Ghouliani.

I'll even betcha dollars to donuts that Alex Jones has been promised a secret visit to the oval office if Trump became President.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Still waiting for the boom...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I don't follow twitter much, so I can't disagree with your assessment. what I cannot see is any connection to Russia save for the repetition of Clinton's, CNN's and Podesta's talking points and pure speculation. It sounds like they are blaming others for their own negligence.

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One
Did WikiLeaks Exclude Syria To Russia Bank Transfer Emails From Syria Files?

As for Podesta. Given that it can be concluded with a high degree of certainty that unless CrowdStrike manufactured a bunch of fact evidence, the Russians did in fact hack the DNC. I haven't seen anything specifically that points to the Russians in regards to Podesta's emails but it seems plausible enough if not probable.

Podesta's iCloud/Twitter/etc hack on the other hand is a different story. I wrote about it here. WikiLeaks leaked an email that contained nothing but his login credentials. My guess is that they knew that they still worked. Releasing that email was a very deliberate and calculated action and as such, I'd expect that there was some expectation in terms of the results.

My guess is that it was to provide a roundabout authentication of sorts primarily. Secondarily to embarass Podesta further.

Podesta was definitely negligent. Who the hell gets hacked and doesn't change their passwords? This was after the FBI had been contacted and since the DNC has a contract with CrowdStrike (as does the Trump campaign), I just can't believe that NOBODY got him to sit down, update evey single password he had and toss every device he owned into a pool of molten steel like the friggin Terminator. (or break out those trusty hammers).

I'm a little tired here but I think you might be referringto the Mosco tip remark which was actually alluding to Carter Page.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Even if Wikileaks is corrupt, they still serve an important service.

A corrupt wikileaks is exposing the dishonesty of only one side.
A non corrupt wikileaks exposes dishonesty on both sides.
No wikileaks exposes no dishonesty.

Until they are shown to release false information which hasn't happened yet it's irrelevant.
A corrupt wikileaks is better than no wikileaks.

because only exposing one side is a form of propaganda.

This is my big problem and why it's hard to dismiss Wikileaks as a Russian OP. If it was legit, it would unleash the Kraken on the entire #ing corrupt system. Maybe it was something once, now it seems to be a tool for destabilizing the West.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And? I don't trust dictators. I don't trust self-appointed gatekeepers. As an American, I sure as hell don't trust somebody with an overt anti-US bias. Aside from that, Assange has admitted to having an personal vendetta against Clinton.

And? You're spreading propaganda to discredit a legitimate media organisation while promoting your candidate of choice. Assange being Australian doesn't negate the truth found in his leaks.

Assange doesn't like Clinton, that is true, but can you point out a quote, made by Assange and captured on video or WikiLeaks channels, stating of a personal vendetta?

Set all that aside and just consider that he's obviously trying to influence the outcome of our election.

He's compared Trump and Clinton to diseases. WikiLeaks is restrained by the material the are provided. Besides, if transparency exposed through leaks influences your election, then it's a good thing. It informs the public and exposes the true nature of those running for office.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't gush with affection.

Ha.

That's not actually what I was referring to. I'm thinking more along the lines of a leak that Julian Assange couldn't control though you bring up an interesting point about his personality. If Siggi Thordarson is to believed, Assange is straight up full of s#. Assange/WL have tried to minimize Siggi's role as much as possible but an plenty of people have accused Assange/WL of trying to discredit him out of fear as well. What's really funny is that when Siggi stole data from WL, Assange cried foul.

He probably shouldn't be believed. Sure, he had involvement with WikiLeaks, and was probably more active than the organisation lets on, but he is also reported to be a liar. Let's not forget that he embezzled money from WikiLeaks and other organisations. He also spied on them for the FBI. He is currently serving time in a maximum security prison for economic and sex crimes.

WL hasn't done a good job of leaks. They've taken what they were given and parcelled out on a very deliberate schedule what worked for their agenda. I don't doubt that Assange is no fan of Trump or that he has some particular love of Putin but there's no use in denying that he has an agenda.

They do much more than release the documents to the public. They have to reorganise them into readable formats, catalogue them, and contact media agencies about them. I'm sure they do much more.

That's always the conclusion I jump to about people who don't agree with me.

That was a joke, if it wasn't obvious by the emoticons.
edit on 14-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't get it. How exactly are we getting played and what exactly do we need to wake up to? You do realize that Trump stands no chance of winning whatsoever, right?

To me, the wikileaks stuff serves as a notice to the American people to know who they're getting into bed with and how we're getting played by them. That's what we need to be waking up to. Trump is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Yea, pretty much this. This site is about revealing the hidden and unknown, the corruption and deceptions. He's working for CTR or lacking objectivity and not being honest with himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: dragonridr

I guess you didnt know everyone else did it wasn't a secret. Everyone knew his email was hacked. Sooo what does that do to your theory??

On twitter they have talked about it months before the release.

I'd like to know as well....

Okay. This is my last post before I crash. I thought you knew something I didn't and I gave you the benefit of the doubt. That will never ever happen again. I was pretty sure when I was writing the OP that the Podesta email hack hadn't been made known until September but I thought maybe you knew about some rumor from June.

So yeah. The link you posted is some bullsh# Nigerian site with an incorrect date? Disinform much?

edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join