It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOOM. Trump - WikiLeaks Connection Confirmed By Trump "Advisor," Manafort Partner, Roger Stone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am at a loss by your vehement disregard for the expsoure that has been done through these emails.

To say that this is all about Hillary is flat out deceitful as has been the MSM mantra this whole time. These emails have far reaching implications about the American government, military, and intelligence agencies.

Utitlizing terror as a method of foreign policy while hypocritically claiming to have a "war on terror" is the most evil thing one can imagine and this has been exposed through these emails.

Everything is a distraction from this topic, our government ultimately controlling Daesh/Al Nusra, hence our defense of them.

Obviously Jones and Stone are simply disinfo shills, going back to when they took out William Cooper and replaced him with Jones.

How can you not see that they are being used against Wikileaks?

In regards to Trump you honestly do not understand that he is simply a psy-op being used to divide us as much as possible, make the leaks irrelevant, lump conspiracy theorists into the same camp as bigots, etc.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amFriday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

And why can't Stone's comment be correct? He may have got the Podesta claim right, but he has not been 100% on all his comments regarding WikiLeaks. An example being his statement that WikiLeaks would release material on Wednesday, the day after their tenth anniversary event. If anything, this shows he does not have direct access into the inner sanctum of WikiLeaks.

It is much more plausible that he does indeed share a contact with someone involved with Assange or WikiLeaks, rather than engaging with them directly. His statement of sharing a mutual friend does not contradict WikiLeaks' statement that they do not have contact with one another.

This is hardly worth mentioning. I'm sure there are many others who share a mutual friend or associate of WikiLeaks.

Time to stop spreading your propaganda, i think...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoldAlligator
Wikileaks, and hackers in general, are a very progressive group of people. When they're trying to take down their own, it's kind of a sign.

It's an anti-SJW sign I think.

I identify more with a dirty hippy than a selfish fatcat.
But because I believe in free speech as the main priority I have crossed over to the right.

I guess the hackers feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gasface
a reply to: mkultra11

Wikileaks exposed the Bush administration in many ways. Thats how they got their fame and people loved them for that. Now that they are exposing the democrat parties people are dismissing them.

I don't dismiss them. I do, however, dismiss the multitude of threads wherein people distort the content of the leaks to make completely fallacious points, which is par for the course with the alt-right propaganda machine these days.

When are people going to learn that making a big deal out of everything makes a big deal out of nothing?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You should have probably made a broad and sweeping statement about people who have legitimate, and documented, reasons against voting for Clinton in the OP.

I mean I know you don't support Clinton, but I must be missing the threads you post about the third party candidates that aren't Clinton and how voting for them is beneficial. I understand though, you don't support Hillary Clinton, you're just against Trump. Where are all those threads advocating other candidates?

I would suppose, lacking support for another choice, being an anti-Trump sychophant might lead people to bevlieve that you actually support Clinton.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
BOOM!

BAM!

POW!

WOW!

You really did it this time!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I remember him Tweeting it. Yes he was off. They came out when? Two days later? His Tweet was sent out Saturday night, maybe they deliberately waited after they saw it. Maybe there was a change of plans and his information was simply out-dated? Maybe he was lying? I'm not saying he's talking to Assange daily or even talking to him directly at all. He's saying that he has a go between with Assange.

I don't know why anyone puts any faith in Assange. It's not like he's not failed to deliver on his own promises either. Most famously, that massive bomb of a release he was supposed to drop on Russia back in 2010 that never happened. But more than that, he's a self-appointed, he's an autocrat and he as a demonstrable anti-US agenda (look at their own 10th Anniversary Press Pack and skim over the notable releases).

He answers to nobody and he controls all the information. WikiLeaks is a black box.

Let me also point out a couple of things about TruePundit. (correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Thomas1774Paine just "TruePundit's" Twitter handle?)

1. Look at this. Triggered: Bill Clinton Rape Hecklers Getting Pummeled by Lovable Leftist Hillary Supporters

If you read my thread There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!/url] then you know something very important that is being left out of that.

2. And this: [url=http://truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/]NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

That was utter bulls#. Total and complete bulls#. "His" source? An anonymous NYPD source. This is the same hack that created the whole Assange Drone Strike thing too. Source for that one? Oh anothre anonymous source of course. You know the thing about anonymous/unnamed sources?

They don't have any credibility of their own.

The credibility comes from the journalist who has vetted them. TruePundit is also an anonymous source. One who claims to grandoise things and about being twice nominated for the Pulitzer and puts out crap like the above. Yeah I'm calling shenanigans on "TruePundit."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Obviously Jones and Stone are simply disinfo shills, going back to when they took out William Cooper and replaced him with Jones.

Bill Cooper was the real deal.

Alex Jones is just an evangelist selling snake oil now. Or whatever is in those magic pills that cure everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BoldAlligator

There's been exactly one thread that I've seen that has come out of those leaks that was worth giving a s# about and that was Gramblers. The rest of them have been garbage.

- A Catholic woman talking about her own faith in a private email = HILLARY CLINTON HATES CATHOLICS!

- Campaign meeting with the press at a dinner 2 days before she announces run = OMG HILLARY IS CONSPIRING WITH MEDIA!

- Podesta emails an article to Hillary from Newsweek? = OMG PODESTA ADMITS BENGHAZI PREVENTABLE!

- Emailed translation of article from Haaretz = OMG HILLARY SAID 'SAND N-----!'

- Leed's phone # in same local exchange as a CF employee = LEED HAS SAME NUMBER AS CLINTON FOUNDATION!

- OMG A POLITICIAN HAS A PUBLIC PERSONA!
- OMG SOMEBODY SAID 'WET WORK!' They killed Scalia!

Maybe I'm missing something I would care more about if the entire fiasco wasn't littered with utter garbage, misrepresentations, leaps in logic, egregious speculation to the point of fabrication, etc.

If there was any one thing that was could end Clinton — it would have been released already. The leaks are being timed so that there's a steady stream of just enough emails that something that appears interesting can be talked about for a day or two until the next leak.

Meanwhile. The Trump campaign is conspiring with foreign agents in an attempt to hijack the election and people are too busy pointing at fake protesters paid $5k a pop by Alex Jones to videobomb the news media yelling "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" (those are ACTUAL SHILLS PAID FOR BY ALEX JONES) and watching media stunts with not very credible BILL Clinton assault accusers — including one whose story was completely and utterly discredited and who is for a FACT being paid by Donald Trump (Willey).

You know who orchestrated that? Roger Stone. Where'd Manafort slink back off to? Ukraine? Did he take Carter Page with him? Talk about back channel commmunications. "I have a friend who travels back and forth to MOSCOW."

Lots of excitable people are getting themselves whipped up into a frenzy over things that mostly seem not all that significant while people who have been behind honest-to-God major conspiracies of the most corrupt and sometimes country destroying nature are trying to get Trump elected. Even this recent crap with Russia is nothing but them trying to scare people into voting for Trump by saying that if we don't it will be nuclear war. (Vladimir Zhirinovsky)

So when hillary conspires with soros, people linked to boko harem, the DNC to have her get the nomination against the wishes of the voters,The fbi to cover up her clinton foundation treason and all media outlets thats just ok lol.

It would seems hillary supporters have no stance on this issue unless they want to consider being a hypocrite. Something that has been painfully obvious to everyone not a hillary supporter.

If you belive what you wrote then you shouldn't be voting for hillary. However as most of us know this isnt about issues you personally feel passionate about. The issue is solely about who is doing it!

Lol the russian are hacking us. Please show proof i want to see ip addressing,traceroute hop counts best of luck.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The amount of logical fortitude it takes to come to that conclusion is mind numbing however.

Wouldn't being a "Republican" that doesn't like Trump be a simple enough answer? Go ahead, make it a black and white duality, where everyone against you is the enemy. That will gain momentum!

I'm not voting, and I don't like(basically hate) Trump. There isn't partisanship to someone with no vote.
edit on 14-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Roger Stone also tweeted earlier this month, "On Wednesday Hillary is done #Wikileaks", which turned out to be nothing.

Others, tweeters such as TruePundit and thomaspain1774, who seem to have a closer relationship with wiki leaks, tweeted "when someone brags they have connections with @wikileaks they surely do not. #assange doesn't deal with the Roger stones of the world.

The whole thread debunked in one swift blow.

Bravo.

Hoax bin

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm sure there are many others who share a mutual friend or associate of WikiLeaks.

How large do you imagine the core of WikiLeaks to be? According to them, their entire global staff is about 100 people. That's global. Of an organization of 100, what are the chances that a man like Roger Stone just happens to know a guy? I'd also argue that if it was a Stone contact, that says something.

Propaganda? WikiLeaks is the perfect propaganda delivery system. First order thinkers see stuff come out and they treat it like mana from Heaven with zero regard for it's nature, the things that have been said by former inner circle, it's complete lack of transparency, the unilateral control of Assange or his agenda.

It's an autocracy with no accountability and no transparency that people swoon over because they believe what they want to believe. I've never had an ounce of respect for Assange myself and this isn't anything new on my part. If you look far enough back, I'm sure you'll see me giving my opinion of him and of WikiLeaks years ago.

As time has gone by, it's only gotten worse and its become increasingly obvious what Assange is about. He controls the information and wields it as an instrument to intervene in geopolitics how he and he alone sees fit.

That's tyranny. That's the ultimate corruption. That makes ever single document release by WikiLeaks propaganda.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The Trump campaign is conspiring with foreign agents in an attempt to hijack the election

They can throw all the poo they want at each other and I just laugh, but the fact that foreign interests are conspiring with campaigns is a serious matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The amount of logical fortitude it takes to come to that conclusion is mind numbing however.

Wouldn't being a "Republican" that doesn't like Trump be a simple enough answer? Go ahead, make it a black and white duality, where everyone against you is the enemy. That will gain momentum!

I'm not voting, and I don't like(basically hate) Trump. There isn't partisanship to someone with no vote.

Fortitude

[quote/]
mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously
[quote/]

It does take logical fortitude to come to my conclusion. I'm ignoring a great deal of moot information to discern the reality of our piss poor situation.

Where you lose me is the "black and white" comment. Not sure you understood what I said, which laments the "black and white", while saying we need to better understand the shades of grey.

edit on 10/14/16 by Ksihkehe because: Quote went horribly wrong, terrible. When Trump wins we'll make quotes great again.

edit on 10/14/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm sure there are many others who share a mutual friend or associate of WikiLeaks.

How large do you imagine the core of WikiLeaks to be? According to them, their entire global staff is about 100 people. That's global. Of an organization of 100, what are the chances that a man like Roger Stone just happens to know a guy? I'd also argue that if it was a Stone contact, that says something.

Propaganda? WikiLeaks is the perfect propaganda delivery system. First order thinkers see stuff come out and they treat it like mana from Heaven with zero regard for it's nature, the things that have been said by former inner circle, it's complete lack of transparency, the unilateral control of Assange or his agenda.

It's an autocracy with no accountability and no transparency that people swoon over because they believe what they want to believe. I've never had an ounce of respect for Assange myself and this isn't anything new on my part. If you look far enough back, I'm sure you'll see me giving my opinion of him and of WikiLeaks years ago.

As time has gone by, it's only gotten worse and its become increasingly obvious what Assange is about. He controls the information and wields it as an instrument to intervene in geopolitics how he and he alone sees fit.

That's tyranny. That's the ultimate corruption. That makes ever single document release by WikiLeaks propaganda.

Oh come on now. Assange was the keeper of the holy grail and knighted with Excalibur back when he was leaking things all George W Bush.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Are all your threads directly copy and pasted from 4chan and reddit? Or do the marching orders get sent out via email?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'll ask again, you can even use derogatory and condescending terms if you want, I just want to know:

So straighten me out here. It was printed in June that he was hacked. In August, stone then said that Podestas time is coming. How does that apply to advanced knowledge?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If this was in the hoax bin, you'd probably take it seriously. That seems to be about your speed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I guess you didnt know everyone else did it wasn't a secret. Everyone knew his email was hacked. Sooo what does that do to your theory??

On twitter they have talked about it months before the release.
edit on 10/14/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I already did. Read back:

a reply to: JinMI Thanks for catching that. I updated the OP.

Nothing derogatory or condescending. You were of course correct. I acknowledged it and updated the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join