It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Someone call our own Chelsea Clinton and tell her this is how you make threads on ATS, and not the usual tabloid stuff that's being posted against Trump

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, I wish I could give you more flags

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"The MSM Have Gone Full Tabloid"

Made me think of this..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: elementalgrove

It probably took me until about a month ago to realize there is absolutely no way Trump will be president. I don't like him; he's a crazy, obnoxious snob. But, Hillary is so evil that I can't believe this is happening.

So obvious our votes will not matter, at all. Shadow governments have taken over. This is the sign. Run for the hills-they're coming for us. Still believe there will be a revolution shortly. Be prepared-that will be the best slogan for this "election."

I agree on everything, except the recency. I think that probably most of our elite politicians are either bought out and/or actual representatives of the "shadow" government or oligarchy. But, I think this has been going on for a while, probably decades. It's just more people are becoming aware of it. Agree?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's at the top of CNN right now, in particular, today's release of three of her Goldman Sachs speeches.

There is a big problem however, if these leaks came about by the hacking activity of state actors, which might be likened to a Watergate break-in as an attempt to influence the outcome of the US election.

WikiLeaks should not release hacked information, imo, since at some level it makes traitors of those who jump on it and promulgate it as a point of leverage to influence the election results.

Do you really want to be jumping around on strings pulled by the Russians who may favor Trump because he'd be so easily manipulated?

Doesn't anyone feel the least bit uncomfortable with the source of these leaks?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No. I'm more uncomfortable that this stuff isn't all FOIA'able.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think it's giving us a sense for how that system works, which isn't like some sort of grand conspiracy by the very few like some sort of Alex Jones' statement, but more of a self-censoring collusion who's MO is pure, raw, self interest in pursuit of wealth and power.

I didn't like the way she seemed to kowtow to the idea that it was only for political expediency that Wallstreet was being blamed for the great recession when in truth it was their fault when the pigs went to the trough as a result of Bush/Cheney's (you have to join the two together) deregulation of Wallstreet with the removal of the Glass-Steagall provision that Banks cannot engage in derivative speculation.

So she's softening up the rhetoric for them to feel more comfortable, when in truth she's speaking to some people who helped to engineer with their "brainpower" the biggest heist in the history of the world, wiping out or sucking up trillions of tax payer wealth as part of an engineered crash.

Instead of soft pedalling, she ought to have told them hard truths about the problems of raw greed and the inability to self-regulate.

I must say that it was very disappointing to me when Obama stacked his cabinet with Wall Street insiders.

I think the most disturbing trend in all this, is that the very brightest from Ivy League schools are drawn to Wall Street to make the big bucks instead of gravitating to more honorable pursuits in Public Service where the smartest people ought to be concerned with things other than a raw self-interest.

Part of the problem, I think, is the way people like Donald Trump are held out as examples of the epitome of the "American Dream" when it's obvious that they simply learned how to work the system, while cheating those lower down on the economic ladder out of their hard earned money.

edit on 15-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No. I'm more uncomfortable that this stuff isn't all FOIA'able.

I had to give you a star for that.

Her private email server is a perfect example. Of course it gives you a lot more latitude in your communications when you can have that kind of wall, with the ability to delete everything you don't want to end up in the public domain.

So on the other side of the coin, the WikiLeaks leaks are helpful in creating more transparency about the workings of power and influence, so that people on the whole can be more informed and more aware, and giving those who may be tempted to engage in corruption the motivation to take pause before embarking on that trajectory.

Anyway, it's top of the news right now..

edit on 15-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Full tabloid my ass, this is what happens when a guy writes a book about staying relevant, saying controversial things, doing stuff that will get your name in the headlines, then this same guy uses that strategy to run for president of the most powerful country on earth.

And this is what happens when your little so called strategy to stay in the headlines backfires in the worst way possible.

Trump always brags about being in the headlines, always has his assistants cut out all the news paper articles that he's in so he can just stare at them and read them.
Trump destroyed his entire life by doing this and he knows he #ed up big time.

Pretty much, on the one hand, no media is going to ignore the content of the bus tape, and depending on that media there will be a spin on it, and as it turns out mostly negative. It's the tape that is the most singular damning thing, just as the Nixon, Johnson tapes were in their time.On the other hand, it's much the same story, his remarks on his daughter never helped much, and they were on the record anyway. Anything else in the same vein is at this time is/now are, just allegations.

But, I'm sure most everybody here have now heard Donald talking emotively about a conspri'.....a plot against him,
while he also says in the same breath he was a Washington insider..not an outsider...but now he is an outsider. So where is his resources? Can he not come up with something salacious on his erstwhile friends, or would doing that only make it worse for him because it might make some other current rumours about himself also actually true.
Let's not mess about. The truth is, we have an imminent election, that nobody really wants, since the polls consistently showed neither candidate would have been first choice in the first place. That was the old common working pretty good. Now, all the rest have done a runner and people are left with the debris and the need to elect someone despite everything, and by sticking an X on any vote might just find that there is a red button underneath.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
why?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's not just the bus tape, but what was said on that tape when combined with the evidence that it wasn't just "locker room talk".

That's the problem for Donald Trump who went from trying to spin it on the basis that he's just another guy talking guy talk behind the scenes, to an actual sexual predator and abuser of women, which he now flatly denies in spite of more and more women coming forward, to say that he has done precisely what he bragged about doing.

Trump is totally f'd now, not because of the tape alone, but the corroboration that indeed he has engaged in sexually abusive actions towards women, as he described it in his own words, while denying it completely - not good.

How can anyone rush to his defense now? He's boxed everyone who supports him into the same corner that he's painted himself into.

At least he could have tried to pivot and make it about the issues instead of all about him and his own desire to save and protect his own brand. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Is this not what all people seem to want? A rational place to exist? Trump is human, I am human, you are human. Humans don't like to feel rejected. Humans like to be included in a tribal space. The problem with Trump and Hillary is that they are apart of a tribal space that is within the 1% of people who have a solid position in the best that our material world offers. Neither candidate can really expect to understand the fundamental reality which is comprised of the rest of the populace of the United States. Including middle class, poor and underserved. Will any candidate be able to overcome the corporate powers that seem to be embedded in our Judicial and Legislative Branches? Profit is currently king. The presidency seems to have become a pathway to wealth instead of a side job for a industrious individual.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nevertheless, I am still interested to see what the Republican Party has to say in response to the evidence that what Donald Trump was talking about on the Access Hollywood tape is also something that he did, repeatedly, and that he's now full of # about it in his denials and protestations, while asking them to join him of all things, in his defense that it's all lies cooked up by a corrupt establishment to frame him and bring him down.

They are eerily silent...

And then we have the debate coming up on Wednesday..

Can they ALL just not take interviews for the next few days? I don't see how that's possible.

And where's his wife in all this? Has she been muzzled like he accused Kahn's wife of being?

I'm not just deflecting here form the WikiLeaks leaks, but asking the questions that everyone is asking right about now...

It's like the twilight zone and we've entered it..

or have we?

Isn't it the twilight zone of the alt right who's "domain" that we are being asked to enter into, a domain where Alex Jones gets to sell more t-shirt at infowars while Donald Trump colludes with Roger Ailes and the Breitbart dude to start up his own media channel, forever shouting that he was set up and never did touch anyone's ____ or force them to kiss him on the lips?

It's absurd.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

(un-official) ATS Exclusive Media Analysis: The MSM Have Gone Full Tabloid... and everybody knows you don't go Full Tabloid.

For those well studied in the modern American propaganda arts, it's been increasingly blatant that the MSM that dominate the TV waves (and thereby set most of the tones of social media 'news') have been growing more and more into full-tilt bare-knuckles-running-white-with-desire Tabloid Gossip Rag territory. Now, as you shall see, a Google News analysis of the reporting done by these Agenda Setting outlets proves our US National Media has gone full blown tabloid. This argument s no longer qualitative, it is now quantitative.

"American Politics" is now a circus of a full societal paparazzi culture structure, where at the POTUS campaign level the clowns finally made it home to roost. We're talking total integration between "News" + Pop Culture + Politics + Paparazzi, now. A real testament of American Innovation, for the dark humor minded anyways.

Another excellent thread, IIB.

Your video clip from the 1976 movie "Network" (a VERY important work) struck me as an interesting coincidence.

Earlier today I was channel surfing and came across an airing of "Network" on the Viceland channel. "Network" was amazingly prophetic 40 years ago. Not just about TV, but about Globalization by mega corporations and the ultimate dehumanization & erasure of the individual.

It sickens me that so many (even on a site like ATS) are shills for the very corrupt-to-the-core forces (and their media) who would destroy this country.

How to wake them up?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Awesome post.

There is a more complete conspiracy of the MSM collusion with team Hillary in this election.

Big shots pressure them to go nice on Clinton, that is a given.

They had to figure out how they were going to make ratings and money, because throwing rose pedals and rainbow paint on Hillary all day for months on end won't get ratings and ratings means cash.

The WikiLeaks proved collusion with team Hillary proposing the media play up the dark horses in the race over on the Republican side.

The Media has always done one thing and done it well. Build someone up then tear them down. That was an easy task for them to take up.

None of the collusion conspirators foresaw an actual Movement forming around Trump. Why do you think Hillary asked why isn't she 50 points ahead? She expected to be free sailing come debate time and the media could squeeze ratings out of anything they wanted without her side having to be involved.

Boy were they wrong.
Now they are fabricating dirt and micro managing media spins at what looks like an hourly basis. To the Media it is just like being asked to work overtime and an unexpected windfall. It is looking sloppier and more desperate, not like the well planned and long held hit piece they let out just two days before the first debate.

Combine all of this with them not knowing way back over a year ago that WikiLeaks would be spamming out their dirty laundry. They were too busy colluding with govt officials to bury emailgate. Now all they got is the Russians are to blame, which in turn has inflamed international relations and resparked the heat of the cold war. Nuke test missiles and bomb drops are happening from both sides as this heats up.

Team Hillary must be sweating to the bitter end not knowing what will be released about them next, because in their dirty play book they themselves would save the best for last. They will do anything in desperation, to the point of provoking nuclear confrontation. Win at all costs, which means all of our lives team Hillary would risk for the seat of power.

There is an email with Huma asking if keeping hillary away from the pressers would be a good thing.

Hence the 275 day blackout.

At least with Trump, you know he will be making decisions.

With hillary, who the hell knows who will be running things.

She seems to not know anything about anything and can't remember anything.

She is dumb as a sack of doorknobs with a personality to match or she is LYING!

Eh, maybe both.

Hillary is brain damaged and sick with something serious -- Parkinson's? Dementia?

And of course, the corrupt MSM are helping to hide the truth about her health.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Anyone else notice the influx of new pro-Hillary anti-Trump members on ATS over the past few weeks?

You know it's bad when tabloid garbage dominates the front page while real government leaks and conspiracies are being buried.

Yes, I've noticed and I tried to respond to you on another thread, The system refused to post my response properly.

I'm trying again.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: WilburnRoach

So you would have this Tabloid MSM machine dominate the minds with their 'Tabloidization of Society', and when it's clear who the Globalist Corporatist owned Media + Political Machine makes clear who they are supporting, there cant be any opposition outlets to that agenda? And any that do we should just focus in on them?

How about seeing who the real enemy of America is, focus on the Agenda they're Setting, and work about overcoming it?

Hillary has said that the "alt right" websites "have no right to exist." Guess what happens to Infowars, Breitbart, and Michael Savage if she becomes President?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The OP deserves more stars and flags than I can personally award. ... But I did the best I could.

Wow ... just Wow!!

Thanks guys. I really needed to spend another day on it, some obvious aesthetics fudge factors in there, but it's still solid.

I did want to get into media ownership, more into social engineering (the "Tabloidization of Society") kind of stuff, but it was getting late, and was already long. I've been planning some big pieces on the 'total integration between "News" + Pop Culture + Politics + Paparazzi' for a while, but this one jumped out at me the other day. Will be getting to those when I do, but I have an entirely different mega monster multi-chapter piece already in the works for the coming weeks....

Here, I had actually tabulated the MSM examples the night before. With the total story still in forward motion I had to rush this one out. For example, last when when I started working on the Trump Tape + WikiLeaks spinoff story examples, that list was a day ahead of the MSM tabulation materials. Any further delay would only further burden the whole affair.

I would be intensely interested in your research on who really owns our media.

It's clear to me that The New York Times and Time magazine are NOT owned or controlled by the same types of people who owned & controlled them when we were growing up.

The largest shareholder of the NYT is an Arab with Mexican citizenship.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Honestly I believe that ever since the initial email scandal happened the elite had to come up with a plan, because it is not just Hillary that is being exposed, it is the whole damn cabal.

This is why I have perceived Trump as their literal Trump card to be used to guarantee that no matter what gets leaked, he will be the topic of discussion.

It sure does look like it now.

From the first moment I heard Trump was getting in I figured it had to be a Neocon plant job to ensure Raand Paul would never get any air time. SO I never even clicked on a link or anything about the election ordeal.

Then in spring time this year an old 'IIB friend' brought it to my attention that the entire media apparatus had been in full tilt smear campaign against Trump all along, like how they did Ron Paul. So this got my attention.

So upon further analysis Trump looks like he might actually be the real deal (aside from his personal indiscretions). If the MSM hadn't been smear campaigning him all along, though, I'd be hardliner against him and Hill from the get forevermore. That would be too obvious though, of course, it just seems way too incredible that they'd have the gaul to go about eating the GOP apart from the inside, while also fully exposing the Media + DNC for what they are in this process.

The real truth is the Donald is himself a Hillary supporter and said on the record that he was running for president to prove that he could lose it. This means that likely the media smear campaign against him was with his consent and that he ran as faux opposition to Hillary, as such -- choosing the next president. In other words, he never intended on winning, he was losing on purpose --this whole Grab her by the P thing is just an example of him escalating the game plan. You think he started off modest and accelerated to "I can shoot someone in the street and not lose support" and he's NOT actively trying to lose support?

The issue is -- he got WAY MORE support than they ever expected. The American public was more stupid than anticipated, so they had to step it up with a hot mic scandal, some untrue accusations of him preying on underage girls -- so on, this is all a planned escalation to turn the unexpected trump supporter crowd into Trump doubters, as has been the plan from the onset. The actual votes don't matter, but the vibe does. Nobody is going to question why Hillary won come next month, and that's all that matters.

Way back in the day Trump said he'd only run for president if he knew he could win -- now he's actually running for president, and he's doing it on the pretense of losing on purpose, on the record... It's quite clear trump is NOT the real deal, but he was being used as a tool to keep the circus going as the presidency was just being handed off, they had to create a TV narrative that could explain how she won.

It's really simple, The Donald has been a red herring from the onset, oh and by the by -- I called this back in 2008, that Hillary automatically wins in 2016. I called it here on ATS before I was put on timeout by ATS mods for posting in the 9/11 forums when they were on the lock down. My old account had thousands of posts and tens upon tens of thousands of stars -- I've been around ATS for a really long time, and the weather here back in 2008 was a lot more credible too.

Hills camp did start the birther thing, Trump took it as his because, it's not surprise if Trump says/does something stupid, it's a better look for TPTB. Trump ran the birther thing into the ground as a fake scandal so when he released [fake or not] his Birth Certificate, he'd be a shoe in -- because his biggest scandal and all the venom and shade thrown at Obama during his campaign turned out to be "fake" in the narrative. So he defacto became the best candidate.

What am I saying? That Trump helped persuade the public opinion towards Obama during his election cycle. Obama was the pick before the elections started -- all Trump did was ensure the public opinion wouldn't doubt the outcome -- the same as now.

So he's done this 2 elections in a row now -- I mean seriously... ask yourself what relevance Trump had in 2008 and in 2012 to the political system? None. He had absolutely no reason to even get TV time talking about it -- but alas, he had it, didn't he?

Trump/Obama/Clinton are all friends in real life -- and they are working together staging a show on behalf of TPTB to keep the show going while they just enact their master plan.

Trump's campaign manager went to work for CNN for christ sakes. It doesn't get anymore obvious that he's never been a real candidate -- it also doesn't get more obvious that Hill's is the chosen president and was chosen before Obama was even inaugurated.

Hill's scandal was real, that stuff got hacked wasn't supposed to, but the Trump stuff was all canned and pre-ready to go to cover up what ever got dug out of Hill during her run up. Hence all the media coverage on the Trump Tapes and zilch on wikileaks.

There is no integrity left, voting doesn't matter, you don't matter, the entire system is tyranny. When propaganda became legalized through congress/senate, that should have been the wake up call. Hello fourth reich.
edit on 16-10-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Pyle

Just look at ATS stats for the past 7 days. Hundreds of new members.

ATS is blowing up!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join