It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How about posting what Breitbart, Drudge, and Alex Jones are reporting????? no??? why not?????

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Are they the mainstream? Are they run by the oligarchy? Are they 'whats on TV'? Do they define the game? Are they the reason third parties have no chance? Are the the Agenda Setters?

Are they the Big 6 Media responsible for Social Engineering this nation into this mess that its in?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: RedMenace16

I'm sorry....what?

I forgot all about that. If only we could all just auto filter out all the sock muppet noise the MSM spews out all day. I know when I'm in the grocery checkout my eyes barely notice the tabloids, although the Sun is fun to gawk at from time to time the absurdity of it. If the MSM was that kind of tabloid it'd be far more entertaining at least. Instead its all of the National Enquirer / TMZ variety.

edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

How about posting what Breitbart, Drudge, and Alex Jones are reporting????? no??? why not?????

Drudge doesn't really write articles that I've ever noticed, and as such they dont ever pop up when I'm using the Google to dig up stuff.

But Breitbart & Infowars do cover all of this kind of stuff:

Collusion to withhold emails by HRC Staff 3-4-15...the same day as subpoena..Wikileak 7

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Political threats against Chief Justice Roberts by HRC campaign for ACA vote...

Wikileaks releases excerpts of Hillary’s paid speech transcripts

Emails: Clinton aides touted her 'cordial relationship' with Loretta Lynch

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

Emails reveal Clinton camp’s scramble to craft, defend server story / Wikileaks Podesta Leak - Found The Plotting Of Hillary's Email Server Story

WikiLeaks' 'Podesta Emails' contain outdated information, calling validity into question

Wikileaks Emails Show Clinton Insiders “Conspired to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

Email leak shows Clinton may have revealed Usama Bin Laden raid details in secret speeches

Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Wikileaks Podesta hack reveals CNBC’s John Harwood was a hack for Dems

WIKILEAKS DUMP: Podesta Added Liberal Mega-Donor Tom Steyer to Dept of Energy Leadership Shortlist

WikiLeaks Podesta Files: Hillary’s No-Fly Zone Means ‘Killing a Lot of Syrians’

Wiki hack reveals Bill Clinton’s role in campaign

Emails Show Clinton Aides At Each Other’s Throats Over ‘Leaks’

Latest WikiLeaks release show Clinton Foundation aide blasting Chelsea Clinton as ‘spoiled brat’

Clinton bashes Trump over Russia praise, but emails show she praised Putin

Brazile denies giving Clinton camp advance notice on CNN town hall question]

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/bias-alert-wikileaks-exposes-medias-secret-support-clinton.html]WikiLeaks exposes media's secret support of Clinton

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Pied Piper Candidates and Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Hillary Clinton Press Sec Says Gun Control to Be Implemented by Executive Order

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Wikileaks: Washington Post’s White House Reporter Gave ‘Heads Up’ to John Podesta

WikiLeaks emails reveal Clinton campaign's strategy to woo "needy Latinos"

Wikileaks: Clinton Team Listed ‘Hits’ Against Bernie Sanders in Podesta Emails

Clinton team asked Bill Daley to move Illinois primary: WikiLeaks

Leaked Clinton Campaign Email Cites Kirk Quote on Iran Deal

WikiLeaks Shows Hillary’s Coming Out Against Keystone XL Was A Totally Calculated Move

Leak Reveals Clinton Promised Bankers To Stand Against Marijuana Legalization

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Nothing negative about Trump, isn't this what your claiming about msm (nothing negative about Hillary)? Nothing to see here, no bias at all.
edit on 14-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you would have this Tabloid MSM machine dominate the minds with their 'Tabloidization of Society', and when it's clear who the Globalist Corporatist owned Media + Political Machine makes clear who they are supporting, there cant be any opposition outlets to that agenda? And any that do we should just focus in on them?

How about seeing who the real enemy of America is, focus on the Agenda they're Setting, and work about overcoming it?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Nothing negative about Trump, isn't this what your claiming about msm (nothing negative about Hillary)? Nothing to see here, no bias at all.

You really don't see any of this as a problem, do you? That isn't sad, it is outrageous. Shame on you.

OP: You have done stellar work, but I fear that the majority of people actually already subconcsiously know this, they are just scared of ANY change at all...

edit on 14-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hello, Sensationalism Sells always has!!! Are you comparing the msm to Alex Jones and the other alt right media and you think there is a difference? You think there not driven by a agenda? Making money is the agenda on both sides of the media universe. Are you that naive? How much money has Trump paid for the wikileaks? How much has Trump given to Alex Jones (he does nothing for free). You guys 100% believe anything you read thats anti Hillary, it fits your beliefs instilled by right wing propaganda.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Good job, I was going to make a thread similar to this, but just so I could point out why both Trump and Hillary supporters are morons. When your choice is between a douche and a turd sandwich it's difficult to promote either one with a straight face. Lets face it, both these candidates have a very questionable history, they've both been involved in many scandals, they're both absolutely horrible choices for President of the U.S. and there will be serious consequences regardless of who gets in.

Well put.

We're down to sleaze, or criminal.

I prefer sleaze when given that choice, but not in reporting!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Did you see me mention the likes of Huffington Post?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As I contemplate the MSM's "Tabloidization of Society" today:

Well done MSM! Our society wouldn't be what it is today without you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Honestly I believe that ever since the initial email scandal happened the elite had to come up with a plan, because it is not just Hillary that is being exposed, it is the whole damn cabal.

This is why I have perceived Trump as their literal Trump card to be used to guarantee that no matter what gets leaked, he will be the topic of discussion.

It sure does look like it now.

From the first moment I heard Trump was getting in I figured it had to be a Neocon plant job to ensure Raand Paul would never get any air time. SO I never even clicked on a link or anything about the election ordeal.

Then in spring time this year an old 'IIB friend' brought it to my attention that the entire media apparatus had been in full tilt smear campaign against Trump all along, like how they did Ron Paul. So this got my attention.

So upon further analysis Trump looks like he might actually be the real deal (aside from his personal indiscretions). If the MSM hadn't been smear campaigning him all along, though, I'd be hardliner against him and Hill from the get forevermore. That would be too obvious though, of course, it just seems way too incredible that they'd have the gaul to go about eating the GOP apart from the inside, while also fully exposing the Media + DNC for what they are in this process.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is that you Ted Turner?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is that you Octo Don?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ironically, Trump is the reality TV star, celebrity billionaire persona. So ironic. Yet its the MSM & DNC are the ones pushing the 'Tabloidization of Society'. What horrible irony folks.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You haven't seen nothing yet:
Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

Ex-contestant: Trump inspected each woman before pageant

Mike Pence answers 11-year-old girl's body image question with pivot to terrorism

Donald Trump and the Breitbart election

Cut Ties to Donald Trump, Big Donors Urge R.N.C.

All thread worthy.

My office manager was a huge Howard Stern fan. He used to blast his show across the sound system every morning.

This was back when Trump was almost a regular.

I got to hear all this stuff first hand. It's almost funny - - - cuz he always speaks in a serious, businessman like, tone - - - even when he says outrages things.

I remember he had a thing for Lindsay Lohan.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I got to hear all this stuff first hand. It's almost funny - - - cuz he always speaks in a serious, businessman like, tone - - - even when he says outrages things.

Perhaps "nobody" is more presidential than he is, after all?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Annee

Perhaps "nobody" is more presidential than he is, after all?

LOL

On the surface - - he can present himself as presidential - - for sure.

But, the job requires mundane everyday details and focus.

Can't just be a showman.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Not like Alex Jones has for over a decade

prisonplanet, infowars, lol fema coffins, jade helm

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join