It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they will bomb it all to hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This belongs somewhere between civil unrest and here, because i dont want to start ww3 but its not just a rant or a protest issue in a community. I don't know if any of you are tired. I'm tired. These recent decisions, moving chesspieces by the world governing bodies, the obvious strategies calculated for obscure reasons not longer in the interest of the common people, this tedious orchestrating of a political divide that exists between the people, this careless misunderstanding of the issues at hand...this when people can longer afford to butter their bread. I have my beliefs. But the buck stops cleanly at foreign organizations trying to slam us headlong into a social crisis. No. I'm done. I have my political stances but these people, these people we are no longer in touch with just moving bloody CHESS PIECES??

I'm in the mood for sedition.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, even ignoring the rest of the world . . . what you are talking about has been going on in America since at least the early 1600s. Probably earlier, but the indians didn't keep very good records and such. It is quite frankly human nature.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Yeah, controlling things, maybe. I know about human nature and all. But I am not speaking in general terms about not liking people controlling "things." The governing bodies who create political dissent have gone to far imo.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's all good. The sun will destroy Earth eventually anyway. Humans think they really matter. It's humorous.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

So the sun will bake us in a million years. I guess I'll stop trying to live my life at all..

edit on 13-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You mean as far as say . . . the Crusades? the inquisitions? manifest destiny? the third reich? etc...etc...etc...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Ah. A bunch of brutes doing brutish things. Simplistic as far as technology goes. Feudalism, for instance. Fairly in your face and crude. People decry it. Of course. People compare it to our regime as a figure of speech. But when it comes to distant bodies just kind of mildly dicking with numbers and so on, pleasing themselves I think we've got another issue. I'm not talking about power.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

So the sun will bake us in a million years. I guess I'll stop trying to live my life at all..

Do what you gotta to do to make it worthwhile

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know this is general, and maybe hope is lost, but they need to quit. I thought we were on our way to progress.
edit on 13-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

That's not gonna happen either, sorry. Life won't let you do that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There has always been war, there will probably always be war. But it's my hope that, with this latest game of chicken, the internet and media saturation will finally allow us all to see how they fear monger and manipulate us into it. Maybe, just maybe we have enough information to stand up, walk out of the cave and tell the puppet masters and shadow workers to go # themselves.

All of the institutions seem to be falling, maybe war can be the final pillar to crash. Too much to hope for? Probably.
edit on 14-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Oop-
edit on 14-10-2016 by breakingbs because: out

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Just look forward to the day when you and all other innocent peasants will have the final decision, on which hell to send the elitist evil-doers to, on Judgement Day.

top topics

join