It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Lou Dobbs Doxxes Trump Accuser To Discourage More Women From Coming Forward

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You describe the issue as garbage because you will follow and support her no matter what.

I don't support her. That's an assumption on your part.

Exibit 1: using a half-assed comedians broadcast company's mandatory taking points as evidence.

His conclusion was correct. I used a video with a half-assed comedian to show that even the donks that make their money by telling jokes are better informed than people such as yourself.

You , nor anyone else brought up in this discussion, has the full transcript of her speech. Any reference to "context" is disingenuous at best, and a poorly thought out weak strategy to defend her own words.

All we have is what was released on wikileaks, and if it truly contains transcripts of her speeches, Clinton was correct in that her statement was in reference to a movie about Lincoln.

Also, if we don't have the full transcript of the speech, wouldn't your claims be illogical as well? Your own argument is hypocritical. You contradict yourself when you say this:

Your support for a candidate that sells private positions to corporations, and then has the msm distribute public positins to the masses is disgusting. The truth is flexable in your world so discussing any of this with you has no point.

Using your logic, how would you know that? You don't have to full transcript of the speech.

edit on 14-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't support her. That's an assumption on your part.

lol follow the master
Is that your public position now? Or do you just subscribe to the dnc talking point that hillary has been taken out of context?
Again with you the truth is flexable.

His conclusion was correct. I used a video with a half-assed comedian to show that even the donks that make their money by telling jokes are better informed than people such as yourself.

lol in no way was he correct, all he did was push dnc talking points.
You did succeed in proving the msm pushes dnc talking points. Something necessary for the big lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is that your public position now?

Always has been. I've never said I supported Clinton.

Or do you just subscribe to the dnc talking point that hillary has been taken out of context? Again with you the truth is flexable.

The truth is the truth as long as it's in proper context.

lol in no way was he correct, all he did was push dnc talking points.

He was correct. The leaked email in question was in reference to a movie. Do you believe the email or not? Either way, your logic fails.
edit on 14-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

You are mistaken, you believe I like Clinton over Trump or that I am a die hard Democrat?

The truth of politics that you will find is that all candidates will lie or take a side that they believe that will gather them the votes that are required to get into office. No candidate in this modern day and age will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They are all con persons, who will embellish their accomplishments and try to gather a coalition of voters as a base and then try to build and grow it to be the clear cut majority come ballot time.

Here is the problem with both candidates: Clinton is not a good choice, for she has been in politics for far too long. She knows the ins and outs, the skeletons and knows the movers and shakers. Her ideas are often shaped by the very party that is promoting her. She has a lot of baggage that comes along with her, going back years. And has been the target of a political witch hunt since she left the last position.

Trump on the other hand, is not a good choice, for he has no real experience in being in any government position. His lack of knowledge on how the basics of government runs or works is very apparent. His rhetoric is far more harmful to the countries interest, and the man has shown an instability to his character that makes it far more problematic than what should be. His health is questionable, at best. He is a known philanderer, who is working on his third wife and has 5 children by different wives. His business reputation is not that good, using his reputation and name as leverage, rather than actual accomplishments.

Neither candidate is what is good for the country, both will bring challenges to the office. With Clinton, it may be like a lame duck President, where the Republicans will do all they can to stall her, which is wrong and cause more problems for the government at this time frame.

But with Trump, I do believe that if the man gets into office, it will be again a lame duck presidency, where he is stalled, and when he tries to enact some of his policies, it may be far more of a disaster than the country can stomach or handle at this time frame.

In short we are dammed either way, and right now the numbers and group are favoring Clinton to win the election.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

No, I think I became confused.
Up to late I suppose.

Apologies.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: AboveBoard

No, I think I became confused.
Up to late I suppose.

Apologies.

Thanks, randy.

I'm relieved!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The only impression I'm under is the fact a majority of you will misuse your vote and basically give Hillary the election because....
1. Trump said mean things
2. Stein and Johnson are electable cause they differ from the two main choices(giving Hillary the vote because you aren't aware of Third party uselessness and how it takes away votes from either D,or R candidates when third party candidates never stood a chance)
3. Won't vote at all cause its just all corrupt(otherwise giving Hillary the vote)

Which leads to the obvious none of you want to touch upon.
1. Would rather Hillary get elected and push us to war with Russia.
2. fill in the blanks with repeated outlandish convicted in the Court of mainstream media Trump lies

It's very simple to see when a person is fully convinced one is evil while deflecting the same evil from their candidate cause "it's the right thing to do". That is what is a shame.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

If Trump or Clinton were the only two I could vote for I wouldn't stain my soul by voting at all.

I get it, you think Trump is better than Clinton and I am telling you they are both scum and Trump doesn't even know why we don't use nukes so don't give me some fear monger WW3 crap, either one of them is likely to lead us to ruin.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join