It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Lou Dobbs Doxxes Trump Accuser To Discourage More Women From Coming Forward

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Too bad Hillary doesn't work for Trump.

She could shame, insult and threaten like she did for Bill.

Trump would win for sure...
edit on 13-10-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow!

Boom!

WOW!

BOOM!

You mean business!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes, it does matter. Let's say she's telling the truth. Now she's being victimized again, and she doesn't have Secret Service protection. She's going to be an easy target for people who think she's lying. God help her.

OMG! There really are people like you?

What happened to the rule of law? Law and Order? The Constitution? Is that only applicable when convenient? " Doxx her," the mob cried! " She has smeared our Candidate!!! Harass her! Punish her!!! Who cares about the truth!!!!!"

edit on 14-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am voting third party because the other choices are the crooked politician or the crooked billionaire pedo rapist.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What happened to the rule of law? Law and Order? The Constitution? Is that only applicable when convenient? " Doxx her," the mob cried! " She has smeared our Candidate!!! Harass her! Punish her!!! Who cares about the truth!!!!!"

I understand all of that, but do you really believe anything
could happen to her? And how can you bring up the constitution
when it's completely clear to everyone, she doesn't even believe
in it. Or want to abide by it? She gets in office and she will shred the
constitution. So there that is and frankly I think she's hell on wheels.
From a family of murderers and slave traders.

Gaw damn rich criminal what do you care what happens to her ass?[
edit on Ram101416v34201600000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Anything to attack Trump.
It's the way of the devious with agenda's.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know exactly what you said. You are taking her comments out of context. Watch the video I posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Because as we see a ton of people have bought into the " it's all right wing conspiracy stuff against Hillary" mentality. And that's the bottom line, they won't believe anything revealed about Hillary because they've already chose to believe it's right wing conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Voting third party is giving Hillary your vote. Like voting Nader 4 years ago because republicans didn't want that Mormon as president. You'll learn eventually that no one running third party ever has/had a chance and that vote is there to throw elections. Look at your Stein and Johnson choices, both muslim sympathizers and in cahoots with big money, but throw that vote to Hillary. And its the same with not voting you might as well go and vote Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

First a phone number is personal information. That is public information much like a building address. Personal information is say your tax return. Where you live is public if you have a driver's licence this information is easily accessible. If you receive mail easily accessible. So tweeting someone's phone or there address is just resending what is all ready public information.

But now my confusion the claim is that her phone number was given out and it matches the clintin foundation. Than if this isn't true like claimed her phone number wasn't actually released was it?? And if it is true then her number goes to the Clinton foundation and nor her phone. Wither way wouldn't be her number would it??

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Several things:

Lou Dobbs may be retiring soon, especially if the woman gets any harassing phone calls, or mail, or people showing up, who are Trump supporters. This should never have happened, and in short, there should be some form of punishment towards him.

The other thing and question that people are asking is why now are these women coming forward, and there is an answer to that.

Having been paying attention to the various news about the GOP candidate and his past history, and all that goes along with it, there is a pattern that has shown up repeatedly time and time again, and that is how the man operates. The man does something wrong, the person feels that they have been wronged, and thus brings charges in court against him. His attorneys will then start to go after that person in counter suits and legal threats against the person, their family and their attorney all at the same time. More times than not, they often end up having to drop the suit, settle or in short just walk away from it all.

It is bring brought now, for 2 reasons and this much I am sure of: 1) The national spot light. In the past year alone how many rich people have gotten off with a slap on the hand for rape, with the min sentence, all cause the judge felt sorry for them, and did not even push a sentence to reflect the crime that they committed? And 2) The GOP candidate is under the national spot light and microscope and his character has been called into question. There is enough suspicion that the man is a philanderer, or a sexual predator that is present. People are looking at him, and with his past history of how he married, had affairs and then divorced his wife, and married his mistress, kind of starts to put more into perspective and starts to shape a very ugly picture about this man fully.

Do you remember the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings and how for several weeks, there was testimony from a woman about how he sexually harassed her, yet it was not brought forward until after the man was set to become a Supreme Court Justice. The same thing is happening here.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Substitute DNC for GOP and Hillary for Trump in your post and you are talking revelations.
We get it, big ole rich meany said mean things.
He can't possibly run a country cause he said mean things.
But you're willing to let Hillary get elected knowing things will get 10 times worse then under bush and obama because he said mean things.
Hope you still feel the same way four and eight years from now.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I understand all of that, but do you really believe anything
could happen to her? And how can you bring up the constitution
when it's completely clear to everyone, she doesn't even believe
in it. Or want to abide by it? She gets in office and she will shred the
constitution. So there that is and frankly I think she's hell on wheels.
From a family of murderers and slave traders.

Gaw damn rich criminal what do you care what happens to her ass?[

?!?!?

What "she" are you going on about? The "she" I was referring to was the woman who claimed Trump groped her on the plane whose information was put out into the public. (There may have been a wrong phone number put out to make it seem like she was from the Clinton Foundation or something weird like that? I think her home address went out though - frankly, it's been confusing).

I'm talking about the woman who alleges Trump groped her on the plane. Doxing her was a form of punishment for her daring to open her mouth. If the accusation is false, then she is responsible for it and it needs to be dealt with in terms of slander, not by putting her personal info out there with the obvious intent of harassment.

When you said "who cares what happens" I thought you were speaking about this woman, the alleged groping victim. Were you not? Your response now would indicate you were speaking about Hillary???

Confused.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

who cares about the actual rape victims, they are just insignificant women after all....
and they are probably lying anyways.... if she is telling the truth, well it's okay, it's justifiable to sacrifice her for the "greater good"....
after all, don't ya know, the world will end if hillary is elected president on Nov. 28.... or was it 18th, not sure...
notice to all trump supporters who might have heard trumps latest campaign rally in florida.....think it was florida...
contrary to what your great one might have told you....
election day is Nov 8!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lou Dobbs is a disinfo agent. That was apparent 8 years ago.

No. Dobbs is a propagandist and a hypocrite.

Meh, I think he's disinfo. Agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: randyvs

Because as we see a ton of people have bought into the " it's all right wing conspiracy stuff against Hillary" mentality. And that's the bottom line, they won't believe anything revealed about Hillary because they've already chose to believe it's right wing conspiracy.

Unfortunately, the alt-right news and those who spread its stories are mostly to blame for this, as they have a history of chasing shadows. The current wikileaks dumps are a perfect case in point. Nearly everything getting pushed is a distortion of reality, usually in a glaringly obvious way.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I watched your seth myers dnc propaganda piece.

Keep parroting the "out of context" line. Nothing like a clinton apologist telling the world what words mean. They don't have a history of doing that or anything.

Your referance to nazi germany fits the clintons well. Big smiles.Big smiles

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I watched your seth myers dnc propaganda piece.

Keep parroting the "out of context" line. Nothing like a clinton apologist telling the world what words mean. They don't have a history of doing that or anything.

Your referance to nazi germany fits the clintons well. Big smiles.Big smiles

So then you now realize that the entire "Private/public" talking point is complete garbage, right?

You are spreading the propaganda lie.

Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: Grimpachi

Voting third party is giving Hillary your vote. Like voting Nader 4 years ago because republicans didn't want that Mormon as president. You'll learn eventually that no one running third party ever has/had a chance and that vote is there to throw elections. Look at your Stein and Johnson choices, both muslim sympathizers and in cahoots with big money, but throw that vote to Hillary. And its the same with not voting you might as well go and vote Hillary.

You seem to be under some sort of impression that I would vote for that pedophile Trump if I wasn't voting third party. You would be mistaken.

I will never vote for Trump or Clinton I have already accepted that the next 4 years the country will have the worst president in our history whether it be the red turd or the blue turd they both stink. My vote is for the future to break the two party stranglehold so there will be actual options next election.

Those living in blue states voting Trump are throwing away their vote and vice versa goes for the ones in red states voting Clinton when they could be actually making a difference. It is long-term planning looking beyond the immediate BS. I live in a swing state and refuse to be a part of the corrupt two party system putting either one of those criminals into office.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

LOL

You describe the issue as garbage because you will follow and support her no matter what.
Exibit 1: using a half-assed comedians broadcast company's mandatory taking points as evidence.

You , nor anyone else brought up in this discussion, has the full transcript of her speech. Any reference to "context" is disingenuous at best, and a poorly thought out weak strategy to defend her own words.

When confronted with her own words she does what clintons do........that word doesn't mean that. Your people bought that bs in the 90's and are trying to sell it again now.

Your support for a candidate that sells private positions to corporations, and then has the msm distribute public positins to the masses is disgusting. The truth is flexable in your world so discussing any of this with you has no point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join