It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not star and flag this thread if you support Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Star this post is you plan on coming back here every week to star posts and create new posts to starred.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Could someone star because I had a really horrible day. Some crazy guy vandalized my car as well as several of my neighbors cars slashing tires and stuffing rags in people gas tanks. Murphy's law kicked in after that.

Stars = virtual hugs or well wishes if you aren't the hugging type. If you have posted here I have probably stared your post.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If you do not, not star this post then I will not, not vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Huge stars with enormous arms to wrap around and hug away your bad day. These stars also have stars in their eyes. So many star hugs to make you feel better. Listen to the song I linked on page 3 it will hopefully lift yr mood.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i highly suspect it's already been decided. It's all rigged. Even if trump wants to win he's such a tiny peeon compared to tptb. I mean the took down the tw towers with some bizzare energy weapon that turned them to dust. They're the one's who are deciding who wins. My guess is they paid trump to run. He's not paying anything. It's an acting job, where he pretends to be the all american underdog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join