It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Racist Hillary tape 100 times worse than Trump's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I meant it philosophically, leaving out voting particulars.
edit on 15 10 2016 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: goou111

NAH my Dad was "Chappie" James Commander in 1949.
If I EVER used the N word I was corporally punished for it.
NEVER fans of gays or Beatniks,hippies and the like.
Last of the Boomers,my parents adopted me from God knows who when they were in their 30s.
They were depression era.
Dad didn't talk,Mom was a poor manipulator.

I am not saying baby boomers are all "get a rope " ,KKK type of racist. They are the type that says to their friends "you believe that black family moved in down the street.

Or see a black person and roll up their window lol.

Baby boomers were the ones who fought for civil rights, we were anti establishment, now we are again, our last effort.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My daughter and I watched Forman's version of Hair the other night.

Political and social ideas are supposed to skip generations. In our case they seem to have carried straight across. Of course, she is young enough to be my granddaughter. I got a late start.

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Am I a federalist?

Not in the slightest, I have a problem with states not doing their duty to make sure their citizens votes matter.

I'm an Air Force veteran, I believe in America and our freedoms and want them to be enforced.

We need to use the blockchain coupled with a voting system kinda like Follow my vote and even Block the vote

Our votes need to be able to be accounted for and our voting machines need to be properly designed with failsafes incase of hacks or other tampering. We put more effort in protecting our opinions than we do protecting our voices that can make a difference.

I am also a part of the decentralization movement and don't think in terms of black and white but various shades because that's reality not one term to define all. We need to have better accountability for our actions and our way of life. We are the United States not the federal government and I don't understand why we as citizens of America choose to take sides and project our anger towards one another and not where it really needs to be focused, towards a solution.

Do you Phage think our voting system is all good and that states do a great job protecting those votes? Don't we have issues each election with voter fraud and overall distrust?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Not in the slightest, I have a problem with states not doing their duty to make sure their citizens votes matter.
And yet you advocate some overriding authority over rights given to the states by the Constitution.

I think the system is inherently "flawed" by virtue of its scale. Because there are so many voters the potential for fraud is there.

I also think that by virtue of its scale it is ultimately self correcting. Such is the nature of our system.

I cannot conceive of a way, short of depriving some of their right to vote, any way of eliminating the chance of voter fraud.

Do you think that voter fraud has only become possible as of late?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My daughter and I watched Forman's version of Hair the other night.

Political and social ideas are supposed to skip generations. In our case they seem to have carried straight across. Of course, she is young enough to be my granddaughter. I got a late start.

I saw this version 3 times on broadway...will Swenson "carwashed" me in nothing but fringed underwear..
It was awesome..

We have since seen him in Priscilla Queen of the Dessert, Murder Ballad, and Les Miz(twice)...
He is wonderful and his wife is spectacular...though I think my wife has eyes for him...how can u not though, he is awesome..

Saw his wife in porgy and Bess and lady day...

Here's the cast we saw...it was amazing...still have a crush on Cassie leavy

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trumpeteers are mad because everyone found out Trump is a pedophile racist tax evading traitor.

Putin is not happy his investments aren't paying off.

And yet they are tied in the polls what does that day about Hillary??

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

In the Forman movie Berger was played by someone else.
Who my daughter is crushing on.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Wow, I'm a baby boomer, a white woman married to a black man for 25 years. I guess I didn't get the memo. For the record both our parents and siblings completely accept our marriage. So none of us got that memo.

You got me laughing. I come from probably the most multi-racial family you can find. I like to call my family Heinz 57, but it is more likely close to Heinz 67.

We are a loving, caring, inclusive family. Does someone speak out of turn on occasion. They are human, so yes they do. However, a coarse, crude, or even racist word, being gurgitated during a cathartic moment, does not a racist make.

I am a firm believer that a drunk mouth speaks a sober tongue, but I am always happy to say that I have never seen a dark or racist heart among any in my family. Anger, fear, joy, any strong emotion, can make words come out of your mouth that will even shock the one making the expletive.

I know this to be fact, because it has happened to me. I called a friend a negative word in anger, that he frequently called himself. I will never forget the look of pain that crossed his face after I had said that word. He forgave me, and I think we became closer friends, so I know that words can be spoken from the mouth that do not come from the heart.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I advocate the states do a better job, to take away their right to govern as they feel fit wouldn't be part of a solution, would go against the United States. But at the same time, if a state is failing to improve their systems, are they really living up to their task at protecting their people's democratic liberties?

Do you think that voter fraud has only become possible as of late?

Of course not, but also doesn't mean it's ok to just let it be, that saying " if it's not broke, don't fix it " doesn't apply here, because it is broken and doesn't seem to be a top priority to be fixed, despite the solutions at hand that could at the very least, improve upon. I also don't see how it self corrects if we still have the problem.

If we have a system to record our votes so that they are able to be looked back upon and recounted if need be to prevent the wrong people from being election ( wrong as in, the american people didn't vote for them ) then how is that state doing their duty to protect our freedoms and thus be a part of our United States?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If we have a system to record our votes so that they are able to be looked back upon and recounted if need be to prevent the wrong people from being election ( wrong as in, the american people didn't vote for them ) then how is that state doing their duty to protect our freedoms and thus be a part of our United States?

My state uses paper ballots. What yours does is your business.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You'd think a hispanic guy could hang in a hispanic neighborhood..Nope...Too pale.

Same can be said about any race. Some neighborhoods you just are not safe in, even if you do match the color of the residents in the area.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well then your state isn't part of the problem, but I don't understand why we're arguing when the fact remains, other states do not and have not followed suit. It's not about telling a state what to do, it's about making sure the future isn't rigged or mishandled at least when our votes come into play.

We're the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and if we aren't united with how we handle important matters to protect our freedoms then are we really improving or just carrying on the status quo of the dysfunctional past.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"But Mrs Clinton has never been convicted"

She did however have a few IT and other folks take the Fifth AFTER getting immunity. (How does some one self incriminate when they are immune to prosecution?)

How many did Trump have?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

We're the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and if we aren't united with how we handle important matters to protect our freedoms then are we really improving or just carrying on the status quo of the dysfunctional past.
The past seems to have been quite functional. So functional, in fact, that there are some who long for it to return. Like, paper ballots for example.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

From the history books I've read, we had much more racism, sexism and overall closeminded thought processes than we do now, with that said we also have more people who don't believe in themselves as much as the people in the past did, but I have faith that our present and our future are more equal than we used to be.

It's our federal governments overall changes and growth that has created the problems we have today and guess what, we voted for them, or did we? I believe that people want equality and justice and that if really given that ability we will do what is right. I don't believe we voted for our government to be as big as it is now nor that we voted for them to give companies the abilities to cause the problems they have and are making.

We have a much better world today than we did in the past, but not a more confident American, that we need help with and I have faith that the solution to give the people their confidence back is in the power of showing a fair and balanced process of electing the people WE vote for, without any room for corruption and if our voting process is transparent we will get one more step closer to that future.

We are the people and we can be the positive change that our country needs, but only if we are able to see that our voices do matter and lately it's been harder and harder to believe that.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Be easy two rules would eliminate voter fraud. One need a form of ID. Second anyone caught committing voter fraud a mandatory 5 yr sentence.
edit on 10/15/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

One need a form of ID.
My state requires that.

Second anyone caught committing voter fraud a mandatory 5 yr sentence.
In general, I am against mandatory sentencing. You think someone cannot be mistaken in their understanding of rules for disqualification?

Both federal and state laws include stiff fines and imprisonment for voter fraud. Under federal law, perpetrators face up to five years in prison and a fine of $10,000 for each act of fraud. In Alabama, voter fraud is punishable by up to two years in prison and a $2,000 fine. In Wisconsin, the punishment is up to 31 / 2 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Missouri imposes a penalty of up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine. And in Texas, the maximum prison sentence is 10 years.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

When people know they can pay a fine who cares but put them in jail for 5 yrs that's another matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: projectvxn

You'd think a hispanic guy could hang in a hispanic neighborhood..Nope...Too pale.

Same can be said about any race. Some neighborhoods you just are not safe in, even if you do match the color of the residents in the area.

Perfectly valid point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join