It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Racist Hillary tape 100 times worse than Trump's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angeldoll

The PEOPLE decide what is "journalism". It's certainly not found at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.. Not any more.

The 'people' don't decide what is journalism, any more than the 'people' decide how best to perform an appendectomy.
It is a profession, in which one reports facts of an event, and pride themselves on not giving personal perspectives.

A piece which gives only subjective opinion is called an "editorial". Unless you want to completely redefine the term, which you seem willing to do.

You don't find true objective reporting much anymore. Certainly not on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX has always been the worst offender, but the others have caught up with it.

So yes, true journalism may very well be dead. Scott Pelley on CBS seems to be able to report an event without a tirade of editorializing, but people now find it too boring to watch. We feed on over sensationalization.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

If you dont vote, you cant complain. Vote my friend, a write in if necessary!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
If you dont vote, you cant complain. Vote my friend, a write in if necessary!

There are those that vote and still can't complain, like the dead.

More Dead Voters Discovered In Colorado

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: goou111

I'm 56, I don't like NORMS or SJWs but SKIN means squat.
Some of the BEST people I know are black and I REALLY liked Coffey,GOOD ol Pam.
The 2 dimensional thing is so off.

So you are an xer. I bet you parents were racist.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Whats wrong with that? Dead people have rights too... unless youre a "Liveist"?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

NAH my Dad was "Chappie" James Commander in 1949.
If I EVER used the N word I was corporally punished for it.
NEVER fans of gays or Beatniks,hippies and the like.
Last of the Boomers,my parents adopted me from God knows who when they were in their 30s.
They were depression era.
Dad didn't talk,Mom was a poor manipulator.
edit on 14-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NAH my Dad was "Chappie" James Commander in 1949.
If I EVER used the N word I was corporally punished for it.
NEVER fans of gays or Beatniks,hippies and the like.
Last of the Boomers,my parents adopted me from God knows who when they were in their 30s.
They were depression era.
Dad didn't talk,Mom was a poor manipulator.

I am not saying baby boomers are all "get a rope " ,KKK type of racist. They are the type that says to their friends "you believe that black family moved in down the street.

Or see a black person and roll up their window lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Mom had issues with language as we old do cause we tend to speak our minds ,but never fear or hate of any race,there's no reason unless they're cracked up BLM cronies.
Dad didn't hate Germans but Swastikas were NOT to be seen in his home,he HATED the surfer's cross.
Mother meekly told me Dad rolled gays and THAT was disappointing but the times were different.
I lost him at 14 and for all intents and purposes was raised on TV values anyway.
I WAS virtually conditioned for basic watching Combat ,Rat Patrol( HAD the same JOB in Iraq) but I bummed around until 84 when the Marines got hit so I thought I could fight.
I had taken martial arts (Batokukan style) and am still oddly reflexed,the Cav wasn't too crazy about my aggressive notions of combat like we do now.
They mostly got all bent out of shape about sex and money anyway.

It all was lost when my lungs got hosed there.
edit on 14-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueShaman

Really? 4chan?

I gotta wonder, do conservatives realize they may be doing Clinton a favor by saturating every corner of social media with anti Clinton posts? Think about it, conservatives already hate the Clintons so if they want the rest of the world to join them then stop posting every negative, whether true or false, about them because like anything else in life, people will get sick of it. When that happens people stop paying attention and actively avoid the topics. Then all there is left is an echo chamber, a circle jerk.

Since the liberals have been saturating it at a far higher degree, I have to wonder just how your circle jerk is handling things.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: luciferslight

If you dont vote, you cant complain.

I think it is the opposite. If you voted for the wrong person who did wrong to you, you were wrong and for this reason you can't complain. I mean, you can, but you shouldn't.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

The 1st clue that we shouldn't vote we should not buy ANYTHING for a week or more to protest, should be the fact that instead of improving the voting system and making it all MANDATORY to have backups and more security to have a just and balanced election, we just see our PRESIDENT and his wife CAMPAIGN for Hillary for the 1st time in 100 years we have a president swaying public opinion to vote for his party's candidate.

We have the technology, it's called the Blockchain, and we have various software already invented to handle voting on the Blockchain, yet NO governmental adoption, why? Because then we would see we'd aren't voting either one of these arseclowns in office.

It's a shame and our government is not for the PEOPLE by for their wallets.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I was talking about the act of choosing between two or more possibilities. If you made a wrong choice, then you were lacking in perception or judgment. So keep your eyes open and your mind working when making a decision. Otherwise you will regret it. As simple as that.

Or take the other option. Abstain.
edit on 15 10 2016 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Textgen xer. Im 45, in my experience almost all baby boomers black or white are frikin racist.

Wow, I'm a baby boomer, a white woman married to a black man for 25 years. I guess I didn't get the memo. For the record both our parents and siblings completely accept our marriage. So none of us got that memo.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Textgen xer. Im 45, in my experience almost all baby boomers black or white are frikin racist.

Wow, I'm a baby boomer, a white woman married to a black man for 25 years. I guess I didn't get the memo. For the record both our parents and siblings completely accept our marriage. So none of us got that memo.

He did say in his experience...He may want to move away from where ever that experience is taking place.

I'm a Hispanic immigrant that married and Irish woman.. Best thing I ever did. If my mom is any indication, I don't ever want to be married to a Hispanic woman lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am not saying baby boomers are all "get a rope " ,KKK type of racist. They are the type that says to their friends "you believe that black family moved in down the street.

Or see a black person and roll up their window lol.

I'm a boomer. Smack dab in the middle of the range. You're wrong.

Once, though, I ended up East Oakland (wrong off ramp). I rolled up my windows but not because I saw a black person.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably because you saw a bunch of gang bangers...Who happen to be mostly black.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I didn't see anyone. It was quite deserted.
I realized where I was. It had nothing to do with anyone being any color. It was a bad place to be.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

And I'm talking about that act of choosing being an illusion if the choice has already been decided on your behalf.

Do a bit of research into how we vote and you'll see the gaping holes too, our voting isn't even uniformed, it's every state for themselves, which doesn't boast well for transparency and truth.

Without proper oversight and transparency we have nothing more than a rigged system masquerading as a legit and functional medium. In other words, we're accepting the vote tallies on trust rather than fact and we've proven by history that it's not a wise idea to just accept things on blind trust because it's coming from a place of authority.

We don't unite, we don't stand up, we just take sides and make jokes, we're all to blame here, voters and non-voters.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I lived in LA and Las Vegas.

I knew which neighborhoods to stay out of.

You'd think a hispanic guy could hang in a hispanic neighborhood..Nope...Too pale.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Do a bit of research into how we vote and you'll see the gaping holes too, our voting isn't even uniformed, it's every state for themselves, which doesn't boast well for transparency and truth.
So, you're a federalist? You have a problem with states' rights?

In other words, we're accepting the vote tallies on trust rather than fact and we've proven by history that it's not a wise idea to just accept things on blind trust because it's coming from a place of authority.
Actually, it's based on what's often called a system of checks and balances. What's your suggestion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join