It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Racist Hillary tape 100 times worse than Trump's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Roll that beautiful bean footage!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: BlueShaman

I have to agree with many others. It'd be great to see but you can claim humans are really unicorns all you want, wont make it true. Lets see some evidence.

Ps F*** Hillary.

Your grammar is lacking, its supposed to be:

"Ps: Fart on Hillary"

Unless you're encouraging her to fart, in which case, put a comma after fart.

Wait, those 3 asterisks are in place of "art", right?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Even if this is true, her supporters won't care.

They don't care that she grossly and negligently compromised national security.

They don't care that she sold political favors for contributions to the Clinton foundation.

They don't care that she was running guns to ISIS.

They don't care that she left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. It's a joke to them.

They just don't care.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Even if this is true, her supporters won't care.

They don't care that she grossly and negligently compromised national security.

They don't care that she sold political favors for contributions to the Clinton foundation.

They don't care that she was running guns to ISIS.

They don't care that she left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. It's a joke to them.

They just don't care.

Like effen honeybadgers

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Unitl The hacker named 4 chan releseades anthing I dun think hillaru is ma girl. All yo trumpists getteen exciteed becsue of the chace of the spotlite to gow away from him re gettin ur howpes up.

In all seriousness it's completely likely he won't deliver. 4 chan is an interesting place to say the least and although the fact is that he has delivered before I find it hard to put my faith in anything from that site.

Until the release I await with baited breathe and popcorn firmly in the cupboard.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

How do you know what I read?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ok
Can that not be found online?
Here sometimes no less.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Please post one credible source that Barry Goldwater was ever in favor pf segregation on any level. He was instrumental in having Az's National guard desegregated YEARS before the US Army was. He voted for each and every piece of civil rights legislation except the act of 64, and would have voted for that if they removed the provisions about private businesses, because he didn't believe the government had the authority to tell private companies how they should do business. LBJ actually ran a seperate campaign in the south pointing out how Goldwater was for desegregation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It is too late, now, for them to "just replace" Hillary.
Where have these videos been hiding? Podesta had them? Clinton had them?
Why would anyone record them and then not release them or not destroy them? A hacker hacked an email of her enemies? Enemies that did not release them ..they had to rely o a hacker to hack them to get at it?
If it is Clinton allies with such videos why would they not destroy them(or take them in the first place)?

This person is full of crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trumpeteers are mad because everyone found out Trump is a pedophile racist tax evading traitor.

Putin is not happy his investments aren't paying off.

You keep saying that, but where is the evidence?

For instance, we now know the Clintons have taken money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar et al, and we know those countries are funding ISIS.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Trumpeteers are mad because everyone found out Trump is a pedophile racist tax evading traitor.

For instance, we now know the Clintons have taken money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar et al, and we know those countries are funding ISIS.

Evidence on Trumps illegal sexual escapades?

No evidence, none, it's all made up, CGI, the Clinton Foundation owns a secret Hollywood studio that recreates recordings of Trump admitting to sexual assault and raping girls.

Good studio, very realistic.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

On a serious not though, what's wrong with taking donations from the Saudis? Or Qatar? That was all public information from charities records with the irs.

Can someone not give to a charity if they're Muslim?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

That is a delusional comment if I've ever seen one.

ZERO evidence. Your inference and opinion does not count.

On tax evasion:

If he had evaded taxes there would have been no documents filed. They were filed. That filing legally allowed him to claim losses. Only an idiot pays more in taxes than he/she has to legally.

I'm still trying to figure out what makes him racist.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That is a delusional comment if I've ever seen one.

ZERO evidence. Your inference and opinion does not count.

On tax evasion:

If he had evaded taxes there would have been no documents filed. They were filed. That filing legally allowed him to claim losses. Only an idiot pays more in taxes than he/she has to legally.

I'm still trying to figure out what makes him racist.

That's fine, you chose what to see and what not to see, but what's the big deal of Saudi money?
edit on 13-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I'm 56, I don't like NORMS or SJWs but SKIN means squat.
Some of the BEST people I know are black and I REALLY liked Coffey,GOOD ol Pam.
The 2 dimensional thing is so off.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Whats wrong with SA money?

How about SA funding ISIS while Hillary runs guns to them?

How about SA being a principal abuser of women?

How about SA funding 9/11?

You see this is what's i mean when i say Hillary supporters don't care. Your political religion is far more important than the truth.

So you make false accusations you have no evidence for, deflect, and make excuses.

edit on 13 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The MSM is obviously a propaganda machine for the elites but the elites don't care about polticis the way we every day people care about politics because they alone have the power to influence politics with their money so their perspective, their goals, their problems are completely different from our own. They want more for them and less for everyone else. That has been the forumula since we came to age and it hasn't stop but the challenge for mankind is to over come it one day.

So that all said, yes the MSM saturates us with all Trump and Clinton stories 24/7 and I hate it too. You can turn on CNN, Fox, MSNBC and chances are its election coverage and scandals. Right wingers think the MSM never cover negative Clinton stories while ignore the fact their own MSM never covers negative Trump stories.

And this is divide and conquer. Get the people distracted with how much of a scum bag Trump is and how corrupt Hillary is while laughing that we are stuck with one or the other. Meanwhile, the real serious issues facing not only our nation but also the world go largely ignored on a daily basis.

I'm going to agree with you here. Score one for the little people. I think you are spot on.

I think we have divergent opions on how to handle it though. I think that no matter what Trump might do to harm the county we need an intermediary step to really achieve viable alternatives.

We have these entreched corrupt bastards on the left and right who are talking out of both sides of their face. Trump isn't the savior his super fans think, but he is something other than the entrenched rich people who are making their bank selling us out.

It's not the coup we need, but it's a step. These politicians have been playing a lip service game for years. We've been electing them on lip service and ignoring actions. Trump may have blustered and lied for years, but he never did it to get elected. Every one of these career politicians have committed fraud upon the people. Bernie may have been the only one who actually said what he meant and meant what he said. Agree with him or not, which I didn't, at least he was being honest.

The Republicans may have signed their own death certificate nominating Trump, but I think the Democratic party did the same thing by not nominating Bernie. Trump was a movement that overcame the Republican machine. Bernie was a casuaulty of the Democratic machine. Bernie had a movement full of energy, but Clinton has a legacy full of baggage.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

originally posted by: Antipathy17

except we've all seen the evidence of SOME of her crimes, they just don't get prosecuted. Go back to your office and collect your HRC approved paycheck.

Oh the irony...

After I just gave you the secret of kungfu you still want to use blunt force and lose all credibility.

Calling me a shill.. Yeah, that will sway me to your point of view for sure.

Go ahead and call all independents who aren't sold on Trump shills, see where that will getchya this election cycle.

Then go vote for hillary.

This country needs decisive people now, not fence sitters.

You don't come across as a Deplorable anyway. Can't fake dat schnit.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spav5
Where have these videos been hiding? Podesta had them? Clinton had them?
Why would anyone record them and then not release them or not destroy them?

Probably for the same reason why someone held on to Trump's "grab the by the p#ssy" tape for years.

edit on 14-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueShaman

Really? 4chan?

I gotta wonder, do conservatives realize they may be doing Clinton a favor by saturating every corner of social media with anti Clinton posts?

What, and liberals aren't doing the same EXACT thing with Trump??????

C'mon!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join