It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Racist Hillary tape 100 times worse than Trump's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Hillary could nuke Texas and still get elected.

Maybe THAT will be the false flag operation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

A more interesting solution is to outright boycott...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The MSM is obviously a propaganda machine for the elites but the elites don't care about polticis the way we every day people care about politics because they alone have the power to influence politics with their money so their perspective, their goals, their problems are completely different from our own. They want more for them and less for everyone else. That has been the forumula since we came to age and it hasn't stop but the challenge for mankind is to over come it one day.

So that all said, yes the MSM saturates us with all Trump and Clinton stories 24/7 and I hate it too. You can turn on CNN, Fox, MSNBC and chances are its election coverage and scandals. Right wingers think the MSM never cover negative Clinton stories while ignore the fact their own MSM never covers negative Trump stories.

And this is divide and conquer. Get the people distracted with how much of a scum bag Trump is and how corrupt Hillary is while laughing that we are stuck with one or the other. Meanwhile, the real serious issues facing not only our nation but also the world go largely ignored on a daily basis.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It would be a big mistake to hope for information like this, only to see the hopes dashed.

The media has has exposed itself for the corporate mouthpiece it is for playing the unethical game, and trampelling journalism beneath them in the process. If there is information like this out there, and hackers can access it, by all means level the playing field. Journalism is dead. The result of losing people's trust, and the rise of alternative news sources as a result, will be their eventual demise. They are to blame for this election, and anything that comes of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Maybe she is having her supporters post this disinfo so that when the dates arrive Trump supporters (of which I am one) will be demoralized.Wow,I am out there.Maybe this belongs in the Gray Area

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Journalism is not dead, it has moved online.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It would be a big mistake to hope for information like this, only to see the hopes dashed.

The media has has exposed itself for the corporate mouthpiece it is for playing the unethical game, and trampelling journalism beneath them in the process. If there is information like this out there, and hackers can access it, by all means level the playing field. Journalism is dead. The result of losing people's trust, and the rise of alternative news sources as a result, will be their eventual demise. They are to blame for this election, and anything that comes of it.

I've thought that for months now. People who know little about politics will resort to voting by 'name recognition".
They've put Trump's name at the top as often as possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What you read on-line is not journalism. It's opinion pieces. Subjective.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Can you name one alternative news source?

How about ATS?

Looking at the top six frontpage threads it's all about Trump bashing. This site is just as guilty as the MSM of trying to influence the election.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Without impartiality, fairness, and an intention of truth, it is not journalism. It is seductive when a source plays you only the tunes you want to hear. People have been controlled by much less.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

What proof do you have for any of those statements?

What tax laws did Trump break? Where is the proof he's a pedophile or committed treason!?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: RedMenace16

What proof do you have for any of those statements?

What tax laws did Trump break? Where is the proof he's a pedophile or committed treason!?

The method is this: point at propaganda, link to it or quote it, and let someone else do the thinking for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The PEOPLE decide what is "journalism". It's certainly not found at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.. Not any more.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Are these the same people who are in possession of the X-rated video tape of Bill Clinton with the 13 year old?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

except we've all seen the evidence of SOME of her crimes, they just don't get prosecuted. Go back to your office and collect your HRC approved paycheck.

Oh the irony...

After I just gave you the secret of kungfu you still want to use blunt force and lose all credibility.

Calling me a shill.. Yeah, that will sway me to your point of view for sure.

Go ahead and call all independents who aren't sold on Trump shills, see where that will getchya this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good!! hopefully both of their campaigns will be ruined and Jill Stein or Gary Johnson can win!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It's dead:

We discussed the possibility of John doing some conversations off the record with key reporters prior to Tuesday night, given the possibility that they may end up spending a huge amount of coverage time on Tuesday talking transition. Management out here has agreed to this - Plouffe would like me on those calls which I'm sure John won't mind, and we should draw up a plan. My sense is that we talk to one person at each network, the Post, Times, and AP. We do it Tuesday on an off-the-record basis to inform their coverage and chit chat Tuesday night. I'd be concerned about broadening this group out much but you guys may disagree. Thoughts?

From:adunn@barackobama.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com, jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com, laurasnichols@yahoo.com, sarahelizabethfeinberg@gmail.com Date: 2008-10-31 20:57 Subject: backgrounder/off the record conversations with reporters
edit on 13-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I disagree...journalism is in all forms dead. Everything is about spin, manipulation and propaganda to some degree or another. And it's all bought and paid for.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We might ought to be thinking about something else that is far more important to each of us. Before I bring it up, I want to make clear that I dont care much for either trump or clinton.

Putin is telling us to back off or else. He is also reportedly making preparations for Nuclear strikes if necessary. Moscow is being backed into a corner, and they have the most powerful NUKES on the planet.
We have been hearing for years that elite bankers think they can win a war with Russia, and now here we are by their border, and here we are setting up anti missile batteries there?
Here is the question that pertains to Trump and Clinton.

I really dont give a damn if we fight Iran or not, but they need to be slapped. Russia is a different story!

Which one, Trump, or Clinton, will cause further erosian of our relationship with Russia?
Which one, Trump, or Clinton, is more likely to continue the current direction, and possibly get us into a Nuke shooting match with Russia?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

karma is a bitch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join