It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Racist Hillary tape 100 times worse than Trump's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A hacker posting on the 4chan message board claims that he is in possession of a tape that shows Hillary Clinton making racist remarks about an African-American woman.
(...)
He goes on to promise that no less than six embarrassing videos will be released, including one, “that documents Hillary slandering and being racist against a Female African American. The amount of hatred seen on her face for their community will be worse than 100 Trump Tapes.

Source

This is the same hacker that claims to be linked to the Podesta hack. Apparently, he is saving the best for last.

Video report:

Full 4chan post:

Source

Seems Trump isn't the only one who has a talent for destroying himself. Hillary will be done after this, unless she pulls some horrific false flag operation out of her witch hat that completely drowns out these leaks.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I read that earlier today. It's going to be interesting to see if it has any substance behind it.

This has been an election cycle for the ages either way. No doubt about it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Of course she is a racist, she is a white baby boomer. And a politician. Duhhh

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh happy days! OH happy days!

microwaving the popcorn now

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Excuse me, but what does the above comment make you?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Really? 4chan?

I gotta wonder, do conservatives realize they may be doing Clinton a favor by saturating every corner of social media with anti Clinton posts? Think about it, conservatives already hate the Clintons so if they want the rest of the world to join them then stop posting every negative, whether true or false, about them because like anything else in life, people will get sick of it. When that happens people stop paying attention and actively avoid the topics. Then all there is left is an echo chamber, a circle jerk.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

And belonged to a white only country club. Lol Bill apologized when he found out! Lol right, couldnt notice ? Such a bunch of hooey with the Clinton Clowns

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: goou111

Excuse me, but what does the above comment make you?

I am a gen xer. Im 45, in my experience almost all baby boomers black or white are frikin racist.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Exactly, I'm still making up my mind on Clinton, I don't like Trump.. So far I've thought Clinton would be better. Still making my mind up on that as the leaks keep coming.

An analogy..

Imagine a guy that's annoying, who steals people's food out of the office fridge, and steals office supplies and does shoddy work... Maybe you couldn't stand the guy, but then he is surrounded by coworkers who constantly tell you that he is the son of satan, drinks baby blood, is a vegetarian who wants to kill meat eaters, is an atheist who wants to kill religious folk, is a Muslim terrorist, and can't make a move without people screaming at him.. All the sudden you find yourself taking up for the guy because the hate he encounters, the outlandish stories at every turn, are so frickin exagerated that his faults pale in comparison.

That is what the Right has done to Clinton, especially every time they exaggerate and blow a gasket about something she may have done that at the same time they have turned a blind eye too when their Right wing guys have been doing the same for decades.

So I'm still watching.

But blunt force hysterical witch hunts will never be as effective as cold hard calm calculated pinpoint poison arrow hits.
edit on 13-10-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. Hillary could nuke Texas and still get elected.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

All these people claiming they have videos of Bill and Hillary....but they aren't releasing them.

They are just talking about them, LOL.

Attention seeking...and you guys are falling for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have to agree with many others. It'd be great to see but you can claim humans are really unicorns all you want, wont make it true. Lets see some evidence.

Ps F*** Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton had a bad history with the Black Community from supporting Pro Segregationist Barry Goldwater to calling Black Men 'Superpredators'.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
..pulls some false flag operation out of her witch hat

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne
a reply to: Swills

Exactly, I'm still making up my mind on Clinton, I don't like Trump.. So far I've thought Clinton would be better. Still making my mind up on that as the leaks keep coming.

An analogy..

Imagine a guy that's annoying, who steals people's food out of the office fridge, and steals office supplies and does shoddy work... Maybe you couldn't stand the guy, but then he is surrounded by coworkers who constantly tell you that he is the son of satan, drinks baby blood, is a vegetarian who wants to kill meat eaters, is an atheist who wants to kill religious folk, is a Muslim terrorist, and can't make a move without people screaming at him.. All the sudden you find yourself taking up for the guy because the hate he encounters, the outlandish stories at every turn, are so frickin exagerated that his faults pale in comparison.

That is what the Right has done to Clinton, especially every time they exaggerate and blow a gasket about something she may have done that at the same time they have turned a blind eye too when their Right wing guys have been doing the same for decades.

So I'm still watching.

But blunt force hysterical witch hunts will never be as effective as cold hard calm calculated pinpoint poison arrow hits.

except we've all seen the evidence of SOME of her crimes, they just don't get prosecuted. Go back to your office and collect your HRC approved paycheck.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Maybe we don't know that yet

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Really? 4chan?

I gotta wonder, do conservatives realize they may be doing Clinton a favor by saturating every corner of social media with anti Clinton posts? Think about it,...

I don't disagree but it is so much more stomach-turning to see the MSM prop Hillary up, by comparison.

Don't they know they are doing Trump a favor by saturating their coverage with negative Trump stuff? It really is nauseating and I personally can't stand Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Simple solution is to not vote

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
I gotta wonder, do conservatives realize they may be doing Clinton a favor by saturating every corner of social media with anti Clinton posts?

Seems to me like all the anti posts have been about Trump lately. About time Hillary got some of the spotlight.

edit on 13-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Trumpeteers are mad because everyone found out Trump is a pedophile racist tax evading traitor.

Putin is not happy his investments aren't paying off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join