It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jerry Falwell Jr.: Trump has email evidence proving accusers are lying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Washington (CNN)Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., head of the world's largest evangelical campus, said Donald Trump told him he has email evidence proving women making accusations of touching them inappropriately and without consent are lying.

"I talked to Mr. Trump late last night and he explained why they were not true," Falwell said about the GOP nominee Thursday on CNN's "At This Hour." "I think his statement will be very strong in a few minutes when he comes out (to speak)."

In a New York Times story published Wednesday, Jessica Leeds claims Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt while the two were on an airplane more than three decades ago. Leeds said she had never met Trump before.

cnn

So Falwell Jr claims Trump has email evidence that will clear him concerning allegations made by these women. He also states he is voting for Trump no matter what. My only issue is the women who haven't been publicly identified yet, how many are there and what is there stories. He is not gonna look good if Trumps claims turn out to be not true.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

There's many, many stories from women about Trump. Tremendous, believe me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That awkward moment when Hillary slanders Trump as a sleazebag when she's married to Bill...

The Oval Office was disinfected after his term was over andreportedly had more bodily fluid stains than a cheap motel

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Trump talked about this at one of his rallies today...said he will release the email evidence sometime in the future.

I'm expecting to see this email evidence right after we see his tax returns,

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Well, the same can be said about Trump when he slanders Bill then. At best, Trump is also a cheating man whore. At worst, Trump is also a cheating man whore rapist of underage girls. Both Trump and Bill hang out with fellow elitist and pedo, Jeffrey Epstein. And that crowd is way bigger than just Trump and Clinton but no one seems to be talking about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Stories or truths?

The guy was a younger, semi good looking billionnaire...some women are highly focused on those kind of men.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And yet Zero evidence. I'm not voting for Trump but all you liberal eating up this smear media crap is concerning

coming from an independent voter btw

new topics

top topics

join