It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
One of the forefront battle cries coming from the Clinton.DNC Campaign is "it's the Russians".

Russians are getting the blame for all the email leaks & hacks and the Campaign has been pushing the meme that Trump is in debt to the Russians and has all kinds of business deals with the Russians.

"Putin interfering with the election" is another.

Well now it looks like the Clinton Campaign Chairman himself John Podesta may have had some direct dealings with "The Russians" !!!

Apparently Podesta was involved with a company he served as a board member and got some neat stock deals for big money.

This is coming from another leaked email.

So far no denials as of yet.

Ironic isn't it ?

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta’s membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund, also included “75,000 common shares,” according to an email exchange uncovered by the Wikileaks hacks.

In the newly-uncovered email exchanged under the subject “Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule,” Eryn Sepp, who was an assistant to Podesta at the Center for American Progress, forwarded a message to Podesta from Mark C. Solakian, who was Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc.

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Slovakian wrote in a January 2014 email, referencing the Delaware-based holding company. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I should probably raise an eyebrow but I'm unimpressed. After seeing with my own eyes that HIllary acknowledged selling arms to Saudi and in turn to ISIS, the levels of corruption know no bounds.

Good find anyway!

At this point you could show me in black and white that the US is on both sides of the "war on terrorism" or "fight against ISIS" (which we are in some forms) and I would remain unimpressed.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It reminds me of the way they refer to themselves in the Clinton Campaign as "the Red Army".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I would say you could imagine how they will try to spin this but at this point ,sticking a fork into it is the only option left for the left . or maybe its "LOOK a Squirrel "
edit on 13-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

link   

link   

I've wondered... If the US is willing to make BOLD claims that Russia is supplying wikileaks these "leaks" why don't they prove it to us?? Wikileaks seems relatively transparent, meaning, when someone calls out their credibility they seem to face everything head on... So, if the US govt knows for a fact Russia is behind this, then show us your proof please.. well, before you take our nation into a war we dont want...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I've wondered... If the US is willing to make BOLD claims that Russia is supplying wikileaks these "leaks" why don't they prove it to us?? Wikileaks seems relatively transparent, meaning, when someone calls out their credibility they seem to face everything head on... So, if the US govt knows for a fact Russia is behind this, then show us your proof please.. well, before you take our nation into a war we dont want...

They have said it, but you don't want to believe them, and you never will.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One of the forefront battle cries coming from the Clinton.DNC Campaign is "it's the Russians".

Russians are getting the blame for all the email leaks & hacks and the Campaign has been pushing the meme that Trump is in debt to the Russians and has all kinds of business deals with the Russians.

"Putin interfering with the election" is another.

Well now it looks like the Clinton Campaign Chairman himself John Podesta may have had some direct dealings with "The Russians" !!!

Apparently Podesta was involved with a company he served as a board member and got some neat stock deals for big money.

This is coming from another leaked email.

So far no denials as of yet.

Ironic isn't it ?

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta’s membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund, also included “75,000 common shares,” according to an email exchange uncovered by the Wikileaks hacks.

In the newly-uncovered email exchanged under the subject “Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule,” Eryn Sepp, who was an assistant to Podesta at the Center for American Progress, forwarded a message to Podesta from Mark C. Solakian, who was Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc.

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Slovakian wrote in a January 2014 email, referencing the Delaware-based holding company. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

John "rubles" Podesta investing in mother russia???

In soviet russia email write you.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join