It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

After US Yemen Radar hit; Iran decided to send 2 warships to Yemen waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well if this is true; after the failed missiles from Yemen and the US answer by hitting their radar from sea, Iran decided to send two warships to that coast.

I think there is going to be an engagement there and this will be the start of the main events; if Iran's allies also respond it will get really big in short time. Everyone was saying October. Here is our October lol

New's Link

I saw this on twitter and managed to find the main news page.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Barry stop ***SNIP*** with the Russians. We're not stupid. The FALSE FLAG thing is so LAME! I mean you sociopathic douchebags have used it to start every friggin war in memory. This is a ***SNIP*** setup for a FALSE FLAG and WE all KNOW it.
edit on 10/13/2016 by Blaine91555 because: snipped censor circumvention attempts

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

I cant imagine Iran thinks they have the mustard, but who knows....theyre certainly pushing their weight around.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I cant imagine Iran thinks they have the mustard, but who knows....theyre certainly pushing their weight around.

Keep in mind that this is not just Iran, it is also Russia, China, and who knows who else.

We are literally throwing matches at barrels of gasoline, all lined up, hedging bets as to which one will blow!

Ordo Ab Chao, problem-reaction-solution, all the way in to a Brave New World.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

In addition to Iran sending warships China and Russia had naval vessels in the area when we attacked the sites "monitoring" what was occurring.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Who ever fires first looses.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So are we saying the houthi fired first... or was it the us...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

THAT already happened and we returned their fire.
We took out radar sites,3 I think.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I want this WW3 to never happen; if it will happen then happen immediately. I don't wanna decide between raising a child or not in the coming days.
edit on 14-10-2016 by belkide because: typeo

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Aeshma

THAT already happened and we returned their fire.
We took out radar sites,3 I think.

They actually fired on the naval vessels a couple of times over a 1-2 day period before we deleted their radar installations.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Iran hasn't been in the business of starting conflicts, unlike the US and Russia. When there is an issue anywhere in the world. the US shows up. Iran is just a few more tourists.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I beg to differ considering Iranian support of terrorist groups.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I beg to differ considering Americans support of terrorist groups.

Is the right sentence !

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Xcathdra

I beg to differ considering Americans support of terrorist groups.

Is the right sentence !

then it applies to Iran as well.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
At least it's easy to know which terrorists the US support, all of them. More fighting, the more the MIC makes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

To many of us outside the USA, the whole Yemen story reads like the Reichstag fire.

I have expected the hawks in the States to go to war before the next President is inaugurated... especially if the next President held opinions like those of Trump which point entirely away from conflict with Russia.

I have a feed from FoxNews in the States, and against my better judgement I decided to listen this morning as some retired General was banging the drum for war with Russia over Syria and war with Iran over Yemen. It is a terrible thing when the Democratic hawks and the Republican hawks are in lockstep to promote warfare as a means to generate income for the military-industrial complex.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

None of which can issue orders to the military. Our President is a spineless coward who is more concerned about "his legacy" than anything relevant.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Oh i do hope a iranian feels froggy and tries to hit a US warship. they will fire back in self defense if directly attacked.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Im curious where this is going to go....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
A 3rd attack was made, resulting in the US destroyer shooting down the missiles with their point defense.

new topics

top topics

join