It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Holy Site Declared Muslim, Not Jewish, In United Nations Resolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Trueman

It's the same God? Jehovah, God, Allah, same guy.

That's an assumption we had for centuries.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: ketsuko

Really? Not even Saladin against the Crusaders?

No. What's remarkable about it isn't the war itself or the invaders, but how it gets resolved according to prophecy.

The description of the end of the war is one of complete annihilation by means other than conventional warfare - perhaps nuclear? - rains of blood, brimstone, hail, etc., along with a great earthquake. The carnage is said to be so great that it will take the survivors seven months of full occupation in just cleansing the land and nothing else.

I don't think even the war against Saladin wrought that much epic devastation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: lostbook

Gog and Magog . The Tribulation Begins........

Gog and Magog? I thought that was Russia and the US.

Russia and China is gog and magog imo

The USA and all our allies can't field a 100 million man army.

China is the only one who possibly can ... maybe India, but China boasts about it, and they do have the young men to spare who have no future thanks to the one child policy and the lack of women in that country.

I don't see China doing it though.

Russia is a much more likely one along with all the current chaotic Islamic nations. Right now the Persian Empire of old is slowly rebuilding itself with our help and Russia's open backing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I refuse to get divided among all the false religious divisions this will cause and everyone here whose heard of my ruff a@# knows I'm not just suddenly "feeling the peace." I'm also not going to spend most of the time I need to be doing other things, railing at the U...whoever they are if it's going to get turned into an "us against them and them against us and us against them teehee" scenario. So if they want to bomb themselves to &@## I'll consider it so: they're off in an orb, doing things of no significance, diminishing both our hope for resolutions and our interest in their action.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

They need to just stop interfering if this report is true. So out of touch. If the report is false then whoops I've been duped. If not, they need to just disband like overnight.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

The resolution was supported by who.....LOL. Oh boy.

Did you see a list of voting countries? Just curious. I'd like to see it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Not just one mans opinion but others have looked into it and it seems that the Mosque is built on a previous site of a church and before that it was a Roman fort with a temple to Saturn .

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I've looked into it, and I know this is way fringe-y for even the msm conspiracy theorists. It reeks and I mean to high heaven. It involves things I don't have time for, like neo Nazis. But I must say I've entertained it by a fraction. I mean, it's not beyond the scope of what could be true.

edit on 13-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

I created a thread on a similar thing back in april www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is this Mathew 24:15 fulfilled?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Only six countries voted against it. 26 abstained.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on Thursday passed a contentious anti-Israel resolution denying Jewish connections to the Temple Mount and Western Wall in Jerusalem.

24 UNESCO member states voted in favor of the resolution, 26 abstained, and only six countries voted against.

The proposal, put forth by the Palestinians, along with Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Sudan, condemns Israel on several issues related to Jerusalem and its holy sites.

The draft resolution, a copy of which was obtained by Ha'aretz, acknowledges that the city of Jerusalem is holy to Judaism, Islam, and Christianity but says the Temple Mount holy site is sacred only to Muslims and fails to mention its significance to Jews.

www.i24news.tv...

France not happy about this,

I want to repeat once again and clearly, with conviction -- France will never deny the Jewish presence and Jewish history in Jerusalem. It would make no sense, it is absurd to deny this history," Valls said.

also he said

"UNESCO ignores the unique historical relationship between Judaism and the Temple Mount, where two temples stood for a thousand years," read the statement. The statement added that "the UN action rewrites a fundamental part of human history."

www.i24news.tv...

edit on 10/13/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

It's a bunch of people pushing it too far.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

The Jews need to rebuild the Temple where the Dome of the Rock now stands.

Edit: Once the Temple is rebuilt then Mathew 24:15, after this the attack of the 100 million man army = Armageddon, basically speaking
edit on 13-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The UN should just turn Israel over to the Muslim caliphates.

Have done with it.

Last time an entity tried the one-world government, people fought them back.

Now we're voting them in even in the US.

The UN is a joke, our world has become a joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The six countries that voted in support of Israel were the United States, Great Britain, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Germany and Estonia.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Jerusalem Holy Site Declared Muslim, Not Jewish, In United Nations Resolution

No one with a mind or heart takes anything the antiSemites at the UN say seriously.
It's just more of the same hateful ignorance and rhetoric.
Pffft!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

They're not antisemites.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I often wonder how dislike for a nation-state, it's actions and brutal policies ended up becoming hatred of a religious people.

This is a lie spun by Israel, it's propaganda outlets and the inexplicably pro-Israel American religious right.

Someone who does not support the State of Israel is not automatically an anti-Semite

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I was a subject I had my good and bad days with ...getting my mind to say that what the state does does not make me anti-Semite any more then calling out a Christian for his sins makes me anti-Christian .

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's not spun by the right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join