It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Finding out where you lay on the spectrum

page: 1

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
I've just been thinking with politics being a massive issue right now and there being a lot of falling out, taking sides etc. maybe it would be a great experiment for everyone to pick a political quiz to find out where they lay and then give a position of who they are likely to vote for.

I'm guessing it'll bring up some massively interesting opinions, however it'll only work if people do things just for the test, rather than trying to make comments on what other people are and where they have voted, I guess we could even do a different thread for discussion on the topic.

Having used I found out I'm a complete centrist and am just a tiny bit right (talking about less than 1 point)

This has helped me to explain why i feel myself disagreeing about different things all sides say and also agreeing!

I dont really mind who wins out of Clinton or Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM

originally posted by: latic
I dont really mind who wins out of Clinton or Trump.

Huh... wow...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
Wake up America

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
a reply to: latic

I feel that left and right don't matter nearly as much in this current election. It's more of a matter of establishment vs. Outsider, the x factor being that many voters don't realize that Hillary is 1000% establishment.

Or better yet, a fool on the surface vs. A demon inside.

I used to be much more left leaning, and still am in regards to the economy, military, etc. But in this case the Republican side has a far better plan than the Democrats.

Either way I'm voting 3rd party.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Exactly, thats why i was interested to find out who is where and what is going on!

Orionx2, no point worrying about what cannot be influenced!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

Left libertarian authoritarian

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:24 AM
Sure why not post my findings, as a Canadian I have no stake in your election but here's my political compass reading

Economic Left/Right: -8.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

So I'm like an anarcho-communist

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

I know not many people have posted so far, my guess was that the majority of people are pretty central and the parties themselves try to hit on different issues, causing you to feel you are one or the other.

Kinda like going to a psychic say enough and you'll get something right!

new topics

top topics