It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails reveal Clinton camp’s scramble to craft, defend server story

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillary Campaign was really worried about the ensuing Hillary Server scandal as it was being exposed.

They went over several points and had to make decisions that were going to be best for the "Candidate".

Things like placing some blame on past Secretaries of State and how to handle the classified material issues that they obviously knew about before the FBI and several other government agencies proved Hillary had been (and still is) lying like crazy.

This is coming from the now well known Campaign Chairman John Podesta emails.

One good one was they contemplated making the whole issue into a comedy to get the big heat off her back.

Hillary has still not fully explained why she has been lying her way through the entire scandal.

Hillary Clinton’s top aides privately debated whether to joke about her emerging email scandal, if they should shift some blame to former secretaries of state and how to frame, explain and defend her use of a homebrewed server in a series of purported March 2015 emails revealed by WikiLeaks this week.

The emails, which originated on the Gmail account of Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta, paint a portrait of a political team alternately worried and defiant in the face of their boss’ mushrooming email disclosure. Through the early days of the email revelations, and even throughout the summer as further discoveries turned up the heat, Clinton’s group sweated the minutiae of her carefully crafted responses in an attempt to keep the campaign’s preferred narrative on track.

As the scandal evolved during the summer of 2015, aides suddenly had to combat reports that classified information may have been emailed, leading Clinton to eventually modify her original denials to say she had never “sent nor received any email that was marked classified.” On Aug. 21, her team was debating a new statement addressing the issue. Press secretary Brian Fallon emailed communications director Jennifer Palmieri to flag a potential issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton’s top aides privately debated whether to joke about her emerging email scandal, if they should shift some blame to former secretaries of state and how to frame

So where did the foxnews get that information ?
Where they a fly on a wall when they where "joking" in a private debate

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
doablle poast ?
delete plz
edit on 13-10-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The information came from the emails.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Have they been released ?
I only heard they have been given to wiki for inspection

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I posted in the colon Powell thread earlier today that Wikileaks showed that he was targeted as a scapegoat. and sure enough, Hillary blamed Colin Powell for her home-brewed server.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hillary could walk into a pre-school and mow down all the kids with a gattling gun and still win...... It is fixed...
edit on 13-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: butcherguy

Have they been released ?
I only heard they have been given to wiki for inspection

It came from Podesta's emails. The 6th dump came out today.... over 10,000 released so far, over 100,000 more to come, so they say.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here's a nice little excerpt:

1) I can see why you might not want to *say* who the turnover was >>> to, but it seems to me omitting this may be misinterpreted and certainly >>> will trigger another round of questioning. This may defeat the whole point >>> of the exercise. The statement could be read to imply we turned over the >>> thumb drive and server to the State Department—which we didn’t (“There >>> they go again—misleading, devious, non-transparent, tricky etc.”). I would >>> recommend saying “to the Department of Justice.”

/podesta-emails/emailid/7628

It sure is interesting to watch how "Hillary's" public positions develop over the course of several conversations.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank You !!

Now people can see the confirmed email.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Hillary Campaign was really worried about the ensuing Hillary Server scandal as it was being exposed.

They went over several points and had to make decisions that were going to be best for the "Candidate".

Things like placing some blame on past Secretaries of State and how to handle the classified material issues that they obviously knew about before the FBI and several other government agencies proved Hillary had been (and still is) lying like crazy.

This is coming from the now well known Campaign Chairman John Podesta emails.

One good one was they contemplated making the whole issue into a comedy to get the big heat off her back.

Hillary has still not fully explained why she has been lying her way through the entire scandal.

Hillary Clinton’s top aides privately debated whether to joke about her emerging email scandal, if they should shift some blame to former secretaries of state and how to frame, explain and defend her use of a homebrewed server in a series of purported March 2015 emails revealed by WikiLeaks this week.

The emails, which originated on the Gmail account of Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta, paint a portrait of a political team alternately worried and defiant in the face of their boss’ mushrooming email disclosure. Through the early days of the email revelations, and even throughout the summer as further discoveries turned up the heat, Clinton’s group sweated the minutiae of her carefully crafted responses in an attempt to keep the campaign’s preferred narrative on track.

As the scandal evolved during the summer of 2015, aides suddenly had to combat reports that classified information may have been emailed, leading Clinton to eventually modify her original denials to say she had never “sent nor received any email that was marked classified.” On Aug. 21, her team was debating a new statement addressing the issue. Press secretary Brian Fallon emailed communications director Jennifer Palmieri to flag a potential issue.

Yes and the Judicial watch questions are out now too.

Someone should thread that.

I can't get to it just now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

She is now having to answer questions under penalty of perjury. News just came out that her answer is the standard go to-"I do not recall being told.." blah blah

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

She is now having to answer questions under penalty of perjury. News just came out that her answer is the standard go to-"I do not recall being told.." blah blah

www.politico.com...

Yep.

The continuous lying is moving forward and getting stronger together !!

LoL

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah, the ole Ollie North defense, brings back some memories. But Hillery has her own defense to be proud of, the "if you didn't intend to break the law, then no law has been broken" defense, and it's a good one if only we could use it ourselves.

So let's review. If you find yourself in court being questioned, you just say, "I can't recall" and use the "I never intended to break a law so I'm innocent" excuse when accused. Add a dream team of lawyers and you can get away with murder, just like O.J. Simpson showed us.

Am I forgetting anything?

top topics

join