It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's lead completely gone - Trump in lead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The three latest consecutive polls on RealClearPolitics, from Rasmussen Reports (Trump +2), LA Times/USC Tracking (Tie), NBC/WSJ/Marist (Trump +1) all show Hillary's lead to have evaporated.

The first two are nationwide polls and the third is, no less important, an Ohio Poll.

What happened?
Did I miss something?
Is this just a fluke?

What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Maybe people are sick of the Bigotry Politics + Paparazzi Campaign the Dem's have been running.

That's all it even is now.

I mean at the last debate they were asked how they were going to make an example of honorable behavior in the campaign kind of question, from which Hillary + CNN cut straight into groping vagina's.
edit on 13-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Pretty sure they're just printing random numbers now, as if they haven't been all along.

Could be wrong, It could be a massive swing for Trump, that'd be nice to see, though I still wouldn't put much stock in the polling data

Not long to go until November 8th, when the real poll happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
The three latest consecutive polls on RealClearPolitics, from Rasmussen Reports (Trump +2), LA Times/USC Tracking (Tie), NBC/WSJ/Marist (Trump +1) all show Hillary's lead to have evaporated.

The first two are nationwide polls and the third is, no less important, an Ohio Poll.

What happened?
Did I miss something?
Is this just a fluke?

What do you guys think?

You were looking at the wrong page:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Even the Trump's best result, the LA Times, shows a tie.

ETA: The "Latest Polls" page show results of polls mostly taken in individual states. The states that show Trump beating Clinton by 2 points are red states. This indicates he is losing support there... he should be up much more.
edit on 13-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wait when polls show Clinton in the lead it is a fix so why is this different? polls mean nothing...check out the odds they give you a better picture.

1/7 Hillary Clinton 9/2 Donald Trump 40/1 Mike Pence
50/1 Bernie Sanders 50/1 Joe Biden 50/1 Tim Kaine
80/1 Paul Ryan 100/1 Michael Bloomberg 200/1 Mitt Romney
250/1 Gary Johnson 500/1 Evan McMullin 500/1 Jill Stein

Bookies don't want to lose money I will go with them and call it Clinton by a landslide.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
According to facebook over 1 million FB users are discussing the Wikileaks email dump..Maybe that has something to do with it.

There's a lot of corruption being exposed by wikileaks with respect to the Clinton dynasty. I think that's starting to have a serious impact on Clinton's campaign.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well that first part is good to hear.

People need to learn the news that the televised media won't tell them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What happened?
Did I miss something?
Is this just a fluke?

What do you guys think?

You were looking at the wrong page:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Even the Trump's best result, the LA Times, shows a tie.

No, THAT is the wrong page. If you want to know what is happening now, that is.

It shows an aggregate of many polls going many polls back and is thus perpetually behind. Is very relevant and useful, though, and is my main polling source, it is just not that useful in this particular case.

edit on 13-10-2016 by DupontDeux because: Spelling and stuff. Mostly stuff

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There's a lot of corruption being exposed by wikileaks with respect to the Clinton dynasty. I think that's starting to have a serious impact on Clinton's campaign.

If you look at the data, it is Trump that has been losing ground due to his painfully flawed character.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It shows an aggregate of the many polls going may polls back and is thus perpetually behind. Is very reelvant and useful though and is my main polling source. :-)

What part of the Trump is losing ground in the red states are you not getting? All that matters for Trump is if he is gaining in swing states. Try scrolling through them.
edit on 13-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It shows an aggregate of the many polls going may polls back and is thus perpetually behind. Is very reelvant and useful though and is my main polling source. :-)

What part of the Trump is losing ground in the red states are you not getting? All that matters for Trump is if he is gaining in swing states. Try scrolling through them.

The part where I quoted you before your edit?

I will look into it and get back to you - deal?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
According to facebook over 1 million FB users are discussing the Wikileaks email dump..Maybe that has something to do with it.

Over 1 million are talking about the New York Times as well, 100k talking about Trump, 510k talking about Michelle Obama, i don't even see wikileaks in my FB top news feed...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ahh yes, the painfully flawed character of a chauvinist.

I'd still take him over a woman who'd put my fellow soliders in danger with her disregard for classified information and her selling of influence to the highest bidder.

Tell me again about painfully flawed character.

edit on 13 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

It was there earlier.

The trending tabs change every hour or so.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Interesting because the LA Times had Trump far in the lead about a week ago.

So what do I think? I think the polls may be rigged by the liberal media.

Tuesday 10/11/16

Hillary and Al Gore cannot even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally. That’s Miami, with a population of nearly 420,000!

PJ-Comix said “The crowd was so large it threatened to overflow into all those empty seats.”

While Trump’s rally outdoors in Panama City draws 11,200 ticket holders. Panama City, with a population of less than 40,000!

Monday 10/10/16

Hillary Clinton Rally in Detroit, MI
Hillary gave a rally speech in the Matthaei Center, a room with a capacity of 2,000 standing room. In Detroi, a city with a population of 661,000 people. No photos or video show if the room was full.

Examining 9 videos of this Hillary rally we find each has been watched over

264 times
1,700 times
614 times
300 times
154 times
1,000 times
313 times
2,000 times
14,000 times
A Total of over 20,300 viewers

Donald Trump Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Trump gave a rally speech yesterday in the Mohegan Sun Arena with a capacity of 10,000 standing room. In Scranton, a city with a population of 75,000. Videos show that the room was nearly full, with some patches of empty seats near the top.

Examining 9 videos of this Trump rally we find each has been watched over
79,000 times
10,000 times
16,000 times
15,000 times
757 times
1,700 times
21,000 times
7,000 times
206,000 times
A Total of over 387,700 viewers

387,000 to 20,000 = 19 times difference in the world wide web
10,000 to 2,000 = 5 times difference in the real world
11,200 to 750 = 15 times difference in the real world

These are real world numbers that we can all see and are typical of the race in general.
So how can Hillary be leading in the polls but be so far behind in real world and online turnout?

Easy, the pollsters drop enough of the Trump votes out of the count to keep her in the lead.
If true, this means that the liberal media polling numbers are not accurate but are skewed in a direct attempt to stop a voter turnout for Trump.
Basically the same thing they did to Bernie in California to secure the Dim nomination.

It will be interesting to see how this transfers over to real voting numbers. Then again democrats have already been arrested for polling fraud on the first day. They are trying to steal the election illegally.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Wait when polls show Clinton in the lead it is a fix so why is this different? polls mean nothing...check out the odds they give you a better picture.

1/7 Hillary Clinton 9/2 Donald Trump 40/1 Mike Pence
50/1 Bernie Sanders 50/1 Joe Biden 50/1 Tim Kaine
80/1 Paul Ryan 100/1 Michael Bloomberg 200/1 Mitt Romney
250/1 Gary Johnson 500/1 Evan McMullin 500/1 Jill Stein

Bookies don't want to lose money I will go with them and call it Clinton by a landslide.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just takes the 1/7 and dives.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What happened?
Did I miss something?
Is this just a fluke?

What do you guys think?

You didn't miss anything. It's always been a tight race and Trump's success has been widely unreported. He recorded record votes in the Republican primary and has actually grown the party more than any recent candidate. There's a story where 100,000 voters in PA have switched to Republican. He has a "movement" there's 1,000s upon 1,000s of people at his rallies. It's similar to the movement that Obama cause in his campaign. This is all despite barely spending on ads vs. 100s of millions by Clinton as well as 0 support from the RNC, (seriously, the RNC has actually spent $0 in ads for Trump) and the obvious MSM bias and collusion with the DNC, biased debate moderators, repetitive character attacks. It really is something to be commended and noticed, but it's not. Hillary complained "why am I not 50 points ahead at this point??" She's right, why not? Great question.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Trump speech from earlier has under 13k views:

Trumps live speech right now has 2k viewers:
not even close to a full stadium:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

How many of trumps viewers were watching it for a good laugh though?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join