It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! Allow me to introduce myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My name is Arwen and Im new here.
Im twenty and live in South Africa.
I think that the topics discussed here are the most interesting I've ever come across, very informative!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello Arwen!! Welcome to ATS!! I've only been here a couple of days and I can't drag my self away!! I hope you have fun here....

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres the ATS handbook it will help find your way around.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at ther great ATS!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Arwen!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
An elf ! - excellent

I'm the original Cornish Pixy and wish you welcome to the halls of ATS

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Arwen.

I am sure you will love your stay here. This board is so complex that I am still discovering new things about it but I have been here for only 6 weeks. They recently updated the server here so some of the features are not up and running yet, like the blogs and the upload area where you can put a pic in your avatar.

You might want to read the links under kinglizard's post just before mine. They will help you to get started...also....BE SURE TO READ THE FAQ's!

Again, welcome to ATS and have fun!

>- PEACE
>-

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome Arwen,

I have been here a month and I am addicted. I learn things that are going on in the world you dont hear about. Plus there are alot of interesting topics as well as people who put links in where you can do some of your own Q & A of certain things. Believe it or not you learn so much.

If you want some just simple topics, like biology, philosophy, geosciences, things not related to conspiracies, do check out the sister site ignorance denied. I am addicted to that site as well, learned alot there about things I didnt know.

I give both sites

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hi Arwen
I am pleased to meet you. I am a fairly new member too, and can tell you that everyone here is very vey kind, and helpful if you have problems with using the board. You should read the rules because i did not and points were taken from me for copying and pasting text. The U2U is excellent, if you have question or concern, all you have to do is know the name of the person, then go to the member center above here and ask that person a question. I look forward to conversations with you. Enjoy your time here! I do, it is a very exciting board with many many intelligent members.
Welcome to ATS!

[edit on 24-1-2005 by realorritt]

E_T

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, the beer is in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place.
...from place in the middle of snow.

Originally posted by Arwen
Im twenty and live in South Africa.

And welcome aboard also to you, realorritt.

new topics

top topics

join