It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Eric Trump Lies About Momentum To Daddy's Supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Goodbye Trump, it's been fun, well kind of.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That's what I was insinuating with my comment. ATS is now an MSM outlet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Swills

Ignorance is bliss; is that your motto of life?

Thread no.1 - Eric Trump Lies About Momentum To Daddy's Supporters
Thread no.2 - Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah
Thread no.3 - Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing
Thread no.4 - Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

Should I continue? Please, explain it to me how's this not tabloid news?

What can we say? Trump is in the news! I applaud the OP for making these threads! This is all good for goose and gander fodder! Someone has to do it! Might as well be theantediluvian!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Tabloid news?

1. Did Eric Trump deceive Trump supporters in a fundraising email? Yes

2. Tabloid? I listened to the speech that was written for him and that he reads straight off teleprompters. I heard what he was saying and I commented on it. Are you arguing that my analysis was wrong?

3. Teen Pageant contestants. Just women coming forward to substantiate Donald Trump's own claims. Am I wrong? Did he not brag that he does just that thing?

4. Katie Johnson rape allegation. I don't know if it's true or not that he raped her. I haven't said that it's true — unlike what Donald Trump and his hoaxer henchman self-described "political dirty trickster" Roger Stone have done with EVERY. SINGLE. CLINTON. ACCUSER. You know, the people they're paying to do stunts? You do know that they're being paid right? Of course you do...

You forgot a few:

People Magazine Writer Details Physical Attack By Trump (too ugly to assault? new today)

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable? (sure you've seen this one)

Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign? (tabloid? yeeeeaaah)

And here's some recent threads that really didn't get the traction they should have:

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton! (Alex Jones paying protesters) - this one is new, I think you'll like it.

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack (that's tabloid?)

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One

Did WikiLeaks Exclude Syria To Russia Bank Transfer Emails From Syria Files?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ksiezyc

I don't believe so. Are you possible referring to the thread that Byrd posted about #Repealthe19th trending on Twitter?

Yeah, that one, which was closed because it was already a duplicate. Unless there's something new you brought into the fold here? I havent really been following this one to be able to tell. I've been more fascinated with the media coverage itself lately...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

But, Trump will win.

Then all you guys can get jobs...

lol...I'm sitting here in a beautiful office courtesy of my local GOP [media consultant] and the consensus among the Republicans around here is that Trump has blown it for the lesser offices with him running his mouth "pussygate" isn't playing to well even among his few supporters left. All the women in the office are totally disgusted with Donald.

imo....uphill battle for Donald and time's running out.

This is real world, real time and not some Fox fantasy. We all sat around and watched Trumps speech today...stunned silence, no applause, facepalming all around.
edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So, both candidates are unfit for public office... lovely.

Where is the restart button?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Bulls#.

- Is the MSM talking about how Alex Jones is promising people $5k to wear a Clinton "rape" shirt and videobomb the media, yelling "Bill Clinton is a rapist?"

- ATS *scooped* the MSM with the Podesta Twitter hack thread.

- No MSM source has established the possible link between Manafort and Carter Page or even suggested it.

- Where's the MSM media coverage of WikiLeaks leaving out docs from leaks that reflect negatively on Putin and his friends? And then THREATENING reporters? Couple news websites?

- I guarantee I scooped the media on the my analysis of the Trump speech as I was writing it in real time.

Oh and then there's my years of posting history here. Nice try (not really) but anyone who participates in my threads knows better. I'm not going to apologize for also posting current events.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh fine not all of ATS, but your bits and pieces.

EDIT: I'll try to do my bit and make threads. Life's been busy so I haven't.
edit on 13-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Bulls#.

- Is the MSM talking about how Alex Jones is promising people $5k to wear a Clinton "rape" shirt and videobomb the media, yelling "Bill Clinton is a rapist?"

Are they? How many articles are they collectively up to now?

And shouldn't they be talking about it, or are the Dem's + Media all for the Rape Culture now?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is new. I'm not even arguing that the #Repealthe19th thing wasn't a stunt by the Clinton supporters. This is about Eric Trump using a misleading animated graphic in a fundraising email. The graphic happens to be the "if only men were voting" one created and published by FiveThirtyEight.

If there's a connection, it's not one that I'm aware of. I just associated one with the other as I was composing the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Who is Eric Trump?

Is he running for office?

(who cares)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
So, both candidates are unfit for public office... lovely.

Where is the restart button?

Just think, in 2.5 years or so we'll get to do this all over again and I think this might actually be the reality of future elections due to how "connected" we all are. We're at a point where campaigns can reach people 24 hours a day now on a variety of platforms and everyone is free to take to social media and join in the muckracking.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's my point exactly. We are all so connected now that totally unimportant stuff gets to be "news"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How else do you show momentum involving s demographic?

How is this propaganda. Trumps is gaining momentum with the men vote.

If Hillary gains momentum with the women vote what's the difference?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Ignorance is bliss and willfully accepted amongst Trump supporters, there is no doubt! What's the matter? Do you want this site saturated with conservative news and conspiracy theories 24/7? Do you not want to hear the other sides opinion? Are you seriously just gonna lock yourself up in a conservative partisan world?

Stop being ignorant.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yep.

They are getting lazy and reposting old material.

They are running out of fake story ideas already and there are still over three weeks to go!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Eric Trump Lies...

A chip of the old insane corrupt entitled tree!
Just another spoiled rich brat who's crap don't stink...

<< 1   >>

join