It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The next 4 weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So i stumbled across this post yesterday and saved it. Some curious predictions about the next four weeks of the election cycle. I cant wait for it to be over so we can all move to canada or whatever when $FavoriteCandidate doesnt win.

A few interesting things -

Denial of the hack being russia, which goes against what we are being told by the FBI.
The WW3 part to cover up the BS in the emails.
More tapes, including blatant racism and voting fraud.
The blackmail for The Apprentice tapes which may/may not exist.

I wonder how much of this will hold up. What a time to be alive.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vizzle

I can't wait to see this happen. I wonder what kind of spin they will try to put on it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I can't wait to see this happen. I wonder what kind of spin they will try to put on it?

They will search Hillary's roots and find that she is part black, giving her an excuse to use the word freely without repercussion.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Something will happen that's totally unexpected..that catches everyone off-guard. A climatic event, intentionally timed to place Donald Trump in the office of the Presidency, so we can proceed with making America far, FAR greater than it is today.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"allegedly" this is the person who hacked podesta, dnc, etc. again, only time will tell. Just wanted to share it in case it did happen to pan out. this whole election is crazy. im writing in a potato.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Trump said something similar in the Fla rally today about more severe leaks will be released....could be grandstanding but it does appear the heat of the leaks are getting turned up slightly as far as content. And who fires on a US Destroyer? Talk about throwing out the window attacking soft targets. There is a whole battle group out there. It would be like attacking one of those Giants on LV 1 in Skyrim with a cheap dagger and a cloth cap.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: brutus61

They will search Hillary's roots and find that she is part black, giving her an excuse to use the word freely without repercussion.

She is married to our first black president...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Technically, Obama is the first confirmed half black President. He's not the first black President. A black President with two black parents would be the first. Not even sure what Bill is talking about. maybe the first 1/4 black President.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yawn....if they have them release them already...in tired of this. "The worst is yet to come" crap. If your evidence is so damming let people see it or otherwise stfu.

In my humble opinion crim

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

totally agree. i also have the same stance on the snowden leaks. dump it all or stfu.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Just remember the same people that keep talking about holding onto them so they do the most damage were the ones crying about the timing of the trump video....

From what I have seen from the cache dumps I'm not really that impressed... The only one that I really took note of was the Collin Powell leak, where him and rice were talking about benghazi and how it was a witch hunt and a waste of tax payers money.....

new topics

top topics

join