It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Bill Clinton Unleashes the Full Power of the Clinton Death Star

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So, it has long been my opinion that the new assassination technique of unwanted political candidates is to 'trump' up a good sex scandal. This happened to Herman Caine in 2012 and any number of other candidates who were not part of the Globalist agenda.

A good sex accusation is perfect to destroy a campaign or candidate because a) it requires no proof to be effective, b) requires no prosecution to be effective and c) is effective regardless of pleas of innocence from the accused.

My opinion is that Trump went too far at the second debate and made a family and man you don't want to mess with so rage filled that he unleashed the full power of his political machine on Trump.

The above IS NOT the face of a happy man. It doesn't help that he is part of the largest crime family in American History. Now, because Trump is a political candidate you can't just make him disappear like most of your political rivals so you go to plan 'B'...the sex scandal.

It should be noted that I DO NOT LIKE TRUMP. I believe he is rude, crass and not a very good person and has an ego bigger than probably any person I have ever seen.

The thing is...I don't like being manipulated and this feels more like revenge and manipulation than a real scandal. It is an immature Bill Clinton getting revenge on Trump for embarrassing him at the debate by bringing his past accusers to the audience.

Why do I give more legitimacy to the accusations against Clinton than Trump? Because of timing, convenience, desperation and strong motivation of Bill Clinton for revenge.

The face says it all...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Trump is on record his own words saying that Bill Clintons sex scandals are nothing compared to the sex scandals that would surface if he were ever to run for president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I don't buy into this new found narrative that "timing is convenient"...

Trump has had these accusations flung at him for many many years, it's only now the media are sensationalising it.

I also don't buy that it's a Clinton thing...

I'm not saying Trump is a sex offender...
He deserves his day in court.

Especially with these accusations...

But let's not act like a week ago he didn't say he can do these things i.e. walk into naked backstage pageants or groping people because "he can"...

Patterns.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Patterns.

no doubt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Bill paid off Paula, didn't even try to defend himself. Also lied to Congress. Now, if Trump paid a woman off to shut up then I would say almost even stevens. He still didn't lie to Congress on the record.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes indeed.
The gremlins have unleashed their fury even in and on this forum. Trump is being nailed for everything, from the messiah to child molester(walks in on teens changing clothes) on ATS. This nefarious drive only cements his supporters that see his opponent escape real legal violations through the current corrupt regime. And when she is elected, this forum, if even allowed, will change forever. With all of the political trolls here, the dividing, the argumentum ad hominem, I'm sure that if it weren't for the revenue, most of these OP's would have been banned 8 years ago. The rope is lengthening and I feel sorry that it will become taught in the coming year.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Bill paid off Paula, didn't even try to defend himself. Also lied to Congress. Now, if Trump paid a woman off to shut up then I would say almost even stevens. He still didn't lie to Congress on the record.

Trump is paying Bill's accusers.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Paid for travel. That's a slight difference than paying one woman $850K to keep her mouth shut about a pending sexual assault case against himself buddy.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Can't resist!!!

Que the music!

edit on 13-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh mygawd. Bill got triggered. Looks like Black Metal Bill right there. Somebody get that man a can of corpse paint.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trump is on record his own words saying that Bill Clintons sex scandals are nothing compared to the sex scandals that would surface if he were ever to run for president.

No that was Hillary that said if SHE ran for pres the new sex scandals that would surface and expose her COVERUP. She said that on the record on one of those fancy sunday morning programs.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

And WOW if you cant afford to pay off you just go to jail or some sh*t! LOL Bill must be one of those 1%er folks!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can't say for certain whether the allegations versus Trump are true or not, but I share the sentiment that you do...the timing is ultra convenient. Also, in my opinion, these allegations and the "timing" behind them should alert people to how crooked and powerful the Clinton family really is, if they were not already informed.

And like you, I'm not a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I still want to see a DNA test on Chelsea Clinton so it can be confirmed that Web Hubbell is the biological father. There's a nice little scandal for slick Willy from the "pass around the witch" days.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

See in the past republicans would abandon their felows who were not even convicted of anything. Shoot a majority are found not even involved or true. Here is how Donald can fix this. CLaim he was a democrat when he made those comments.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Just zeroing in, when was he making that face and at whom...?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

At this point in time how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth? I'm wouldn't doubt Bill has some hidden sex scandals, but Hillary's the one running for office! If there was some sex scandal involving Hillary, that would be fair game. This is just another example of childish frustration by Trump.

..."Well your brother took cookies out of the cookie jar!"

..."Your mother is ugly, boo, hoo, hoo,...

What's the point??????

edit on 13-10-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: RedMenace16

No that was Hillary that said if SHE ran for pres the new sex scandals that would surface and expose her COVERUP. She said that on the record on one of those fancy sunday morning programs.

You're a shameless liar spreading garbage, keep at it it only helps Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Maybe the claims against Trump are true. I don't know. But most of us middle of the roaders can clearly understand that the Clinton machine, a juggernaut if there ever was one, has been given an open purse and personnel to track down and build a case against Trump.

Hillary and Bill will have their revenge in the next debate unless Trump or Wiki comes up with something stunning and lawfully incriminating against Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: RedMenace16

At this point in time how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth? I'm wouldn't doubt Bill has some hidden sex scandals, but Hillary's the one running for office! If there was some sex scandal involving Hillary, that would be fair game. This is just another example of childish frustration by Trump.

..."Well your brother took cookies out of the cookie jar!"

..."Your mother is ugly, boo, hoo, hoo,...

What's the point??????

It's not even. Hillary goes out of her way to destroy her or Bill's opponents. Usually with some lame sex scandal or drug abuse scandal in six week they will print a tiny retraction somewhere and all is forgiven.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join