It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

a reply to: queenofswords

Er, yeah they are. If Republicans have their way, Planned Parenthood will be shuttered, an embryo will have more rights than a woman, and according to Trump and sons, women who find themselves sexually harassed in the work place should find another job, or career.

Mike Pence wants religious values to come before equal rights, so if someone thinks a married woman shouldn't be working, they can fire her. Also, Mike Pence wants to divert AIDS/HIV funding to Gay Conversion Therapy.

The war on women has never been as prevalent as it is in this election. So yeah, woman's rights, as well as LGBT rights, are at risk in this election.

There is no war on women and most of what you just said is clearly false.

What part is false? What part is true?

Why don't you explain this mythical war on women occurring all around us, that we're apparently in a desperate fight to win.

As for your false statements, Trump has not said he will shut down Planned Parenthood.
He has not laid out a policy that women need to find new jobs if they are sexually harassed.
Show me where Mike Pence has called for married women to be fired with impunity if a religious boss wants to.

I could go on, but your post was so full of BS, that it rather speaks for itself.

Calm down there tiger, swearing is against the T&C's.

You seem to be getting really wound up by this, I'm guessing Michelle Obama's speech really hit a nerve.

LOL. I didn't think it possible, but the thread is heading down a notch.
See ya, champ.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

BS is swearing? I don't think so. What hits a nerve is not her speech but her hypocrisy and feigned moral outrage. THAT's what hits a nerve. Foolish women and others buy it hook, line, and sinker and ignore the things that are truly decaying this country.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

BS is swearing? I don't think so. What hits a nerve is not her speech but her hypocrisy and feigned moral outrage. THAT's what hits a nerve. Foolish women and others buy it hook, line, and sinker and ignore the things that are truly decaying this country.

You have to cut him some slack. He hasn't actually realised this is the mud pit

edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why don't you explain this mythical war on women occurring all around us, that we're apparently in a desperate fight to win.

I'm not going to "explain" anything to you. Here, read, catch up!
WAR ON WOMEN

As for your false statements, Trump has not said he will shut down Planned Parenthood.

Republicans Adopt Most Pro-Life Platform Ever Condemning Abortion and Planned Parenthood

He has not laid out a policy that women need to find new jobs if they are sexually harassed. Show me where Mike Pence has called for married women to be fired with impunity if a religious boss wants to.

Sigh, please read up on and study Indiana, Kansas and Arkansas' Religious Freedom and Reformation Acts, and their history.

I could go on, but your ignorance to US history and cultural climate and need for tutoring is exasperating!

edit on 14-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Oh you don't? What does BS stand for then?

It's nice of you to speak for UKTruth there though. Two birds with one stone.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm not going to "explain" anything to you. Here, read, catch up!
WAR ON WOMEN

Republicans Adopt Most Pro-Life Platform Ever Condemning Abortion and Planned Parenthood

He has not laid out a policy that women need to find new jobs if they are sexually harassed. Show me where Mike Pence has called for married women to be fired with impunity if a religious boss wants to.

Sigh, please read up on and study Indiana, Kansas and Arkansas' Religious Freedom and Reformation Acts, and their history.

I could go on, but your ignorance to US history and cultural climate and need for tutoring is exasperating!

I can post you links about Reptiles living among us.... doesn't make it true. Explain yourself or I call utter BS.
The rest of your links did not support your ridiculous and wild claims.

Show me where there are calls for policy to fire women if they are married.
Show me where Trump said he wants to close down Planned parenthood.

You are talking utter #e. God help America if you ever got into tutoring.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

NO! I'm not going to explain to you the cultural stresses that women endure in the work place and in regards to their own body and autonomy! You've reached a wall, in that you can't shill for Trump in areas that are beyond your understanding.

I'm not your American civics tutor!

This election is as much about women's rights, reproductive choices and work place equality as it is about "Obamacare", LGTB rights, the militarization of local police, rich tax dodgers and ethnic cleansing, and so much more!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Oh you don't? What does BS stand for then?

It's nice of you to speak for UKTruth there though. Two birds with one stone.

It stands for Bull# - I would have thought, you of all people, would understand the term, champ.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

NO! I'm not going to explain to you the cultural stresses that women endure in the work place and in regards to their own body and autonomy! You've reached a wall, in that you can't shill for Trump in areas that are beyond your understanding.

This election is as much about women's rights, reproductive choices and work place equality as it is about "Obamacare", the militarization of local police, rich tax dodgers and ethnic cleansing, and so much more!

I see. So BS then. Just as I expected.
The election is primarily about the economy, terrorism and foreign policy. Womens rights, or minority rights or reproductive choices come way down the list of priorities.

here is some actual valuable research for you. It might help you cast aside your delusions. Even amongst Clinton supporters, abortion is at the bottom of the list of priorities.

www.people-press.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You have to cut him some slack. He hasn't actually realised this is the mud pit

Whoa, easy up on the personal attacks there. Don't want to scare you off to the mods again.

Michelle Obama's speech was passionate and to the point. It's the final nail for Trump, to be destroyed by the First Lady, exposed worse than before.

It's not only Trump, its his supporters. The threads on here are getting quieter, only the last few remain. The others have scattered. They realise what being associated with Trump now means. What Trump stands for. They don't want the curtain to come up and for everyone to see who was behind Trump.

I can't wait for election day

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Floridagoat

No. Trumps boasts of sexual assault. You people seem to downplay that. And what's wrong with a strong woman comfortable in her sexuality?

That's intentional...Boasting of sexually assaulting women is the same thing as "sexual boasts"...for the morally bankrupt.

Talking about groping groupies is worse than violent rape... for the truly, morally bankrupt.

Yeah, but your man Trump also has rape to his credit ... and of a 13-year old girl.

And again, what you little Trumpettes like to ignore ... it's not HOW he said what he said it's what he said he did, to wit, groping women, accosting them because he can "get away with it." Trying to (and failing to, poor wanna-be alpha) have sex with a married woman only months after he married his third wife ... and there is simply far more ACTUAL EVIDENCE for all these crimes than anything you claim that HIllary Clinton has ever done.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Dude, not for nothing, this thread is posted IN The Mud Pit.

We can speak our minds here, the only rules regard "profanity."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Floridagoat

No. Trumps boasts of sexual assault. You people seem to downplay that. And what's wrong with a strong woman comfortable in her sexuality?

That's intentional...Boasting of sexually assaulting women is the same thing as "sexual boasts"...for the morally bankrupt.

Talking about groping groupies is worse than violent rape... for the truly, morally bankrupt.

Yeah, but your man Trump also has rape to his credit ... and of a 13-year old girl.

And again, what you little Trumpettes like to ignore ... it's not HOW he said what he said it's what he said he did, to wit, groping women, accosting them because he can "get away with it." Trying to (and failing to, poor wanna-be alpha) have sex with a married woman only months after he married his third wife ... and there is simply far more ACTUAL EVIDENCE for all these crimes than anything you claim that HIllary Clinton has ever done.

More evidence than against Hillary?! LOL. Hillbots are so cute.
When you jump off your high horse, peddling crap with no evidence at all or sensationalising words for political gain, then it might be worth an actual discussion. Till then, I'll just muse at how pathetic hillbots are.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Right, the election is about the economy, terrorism and foreign policy, which is why Trump talks about nothing else besides putting Hillary Clinton in jail, himself, and trampling the US Constitution.

If I didn't know that you are smarter than to actually believe this crap, I'd have tons more respect for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Not as cute as Trumpettes ... even with our pearls ...

You've devolved into providing nothing more than the most garden-variety right-wing nonsense. The only tactics you have left are vapid denial, pointless paraphrasing, and, not for nothing, the most unimaginative insults I've ever seen attempted.

I've noticed you aren't touting RCP and fivethirtyeight lately ... is the reality too depressing for you?

Or do polls only become meaningful when your candidate ... is ahead?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No, you just don't have a grasp of USA political or cultural pressures, from way over there, across the the pond. It's not my fault that you're clueless to American woman's issues, in the United States. You can't shill for Trump when you don't understand the politics at stake and what, exactly, the Republican National Platform is, or how it's applied to ALL republicans, elected or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This election is as much about women's rights, reproductive choices and work place equality as it is about "Obamacare", the militarization of local police, rich tax dodgers and ethnic cleansing, and so much more!

The election is primarily about the economy, terrorism and foreign policy. Womens rights, or minority rights or reproductive choices come way down the list of priorities.

And drumpf has proven himself intellectually capable of discussing the "economy, terrorism and foreign policy"...

He is doing a knock-up job of discussing "Womens rights, or minority rights or reproductive choices"...just not in a way where that doesn't make normal people wince..

edit on 14-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Right, the election is about the economy, terrorism and foreign policy, which is why Trump talks about nothing else besides putting Hillary Clinton in jail, himself, and trampling the US Constitution.

If I didn't know that you are smarter than to actually believe this crap, I'd have tons more respect for you.

Who gives a rats ass about what Trump OR Clinton are talking about these past few weeks? They are both morons.
At this point we are having ridiculous discussions about who is more of a moron.

The research quite clearly says that the PEOPLE care about jobs, terrorism and foreign policy. Why is it you think that Hillary and her bots are making the election about the kind of crap we are are subjected to every day. If it got down to what people care about, Hillary has nothing to talk about.

THAT is why Michelle Obama is spouting her rubbish and is completely disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Not as cute as Trumpettes ... even with our pearls ...

When you said "trumpettes" it reminded me of the bizzare "freedom kids" Trump had singing dancing at his rallies in early days..

And like ALL THINGS TRUMP..He screwed them over..

Dad Behind Pro-Donald Trump ‘USA Freedom Kids’ Plans to Sue Campaign
time.com...

God the Trump campaign will go down in the history books...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join