It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: UKTruth

No I don't. Do you call others ugly?.

I'll leave you to your Godliness, if you don't mind. You've transcended to a state where you no longer react to appearance and think no-one is ugly. I commend you for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

There you go, Malia and Sasha. Look and learn. Make Mama proud.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This sex stuff is nothing but a distraction. Here we are, me included, talking this trash that has absolutely nothing to do with what is at stake in this election.

Women's rights are at stake in this election, BIG TIME!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Good example.
Now let's get serious here. Does anyone REALLY believe that Trump's comments have 'shaken her to the core'. What a lying, dishonest, hypocritical witch she is.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No. Trumps boasts of sexual assault. You people seem to downplay that. And what's wrong with a strong woman comfortable in her sexuality?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This sex stuff is nothing but a distraction. Here we are, me included, talking this trash that has absolutely nothing to do with what is at stake in this election.

Women's rights are at stake in this election, BIG TIME!

That is bull#. Women's rights are not at stake. Go ahead. Wash that baloney down with Clinton brand Kool-Aid.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No. Trumps boasts of sexual assault. You people seem to downplay that. And what's wrong with a strong woman comfortable in her sexuality?

Nothing at all. Just like there is nothing wrong with a man having a private conversation and being a bit of an ass with some stupid comments. Happens all the time. I'd not be surprised to find it very common amongst very rich men who actually DO have women throw themselves at them and actually wanting to be kissed and have their genitals grabbed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Er, yeah they are. If Republicans have their way, Planned Parenthood will be shuttered, an embryo will have more rights than a woman, and according to Trump and sons, women who find themselves sexually harassed in the work place should find another job, or career.

Mike Pence wants religious values to come before equal rights, so if someone thinks a married woman shouldn't be working, they can fire her. Also, Mike Pence wants to divert AIDS/HIV funding to Gay Conversion Therapy.

The war on women has never been as prevalent as it is in this election. So yeah, woman's rights, as well as LGBT rights, are at risk in this election.
edit on 14-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Er, yeah they are. If Republicans have their way, Planned Parenthood will be shuttered, an embryo will have more rights than a woman, and according to Trump and sons, women who find themselves sexually harassed in the work place should find another job, or career.

Mike Pence wants religious values to come before equal rights, so if someone thinks a married woman shouldn't be working, they can fire her. Also, Mike Pence wants to divert AIDS/HIV funding to Gay Conversion Therapy.

The war on women has never been as prevalent as it is in this election. So yeah, woman's rights, as well as LGBT rights, are at risk in this election.

There is no war on women and most of what you just said is clearly false.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They don't offend you, but that's what you're using to try to trash Beyonce?

So, you're just being disingenuous then.

CHECK.

Please re-read with understanding and comprehension. I'm not being disingenuous.

There is an audience for Beyonce's type of music and lyrics. For a mother to hold her up as a role model for young girls is disingenuous.

If this election was between Beyoncé and Donald Trump you might make some kind of remote sense...vs. some wild ass desperate straw-man argument.

Once "lil-wayne" runs for office we can return to your off in the jungle defense of the man-baby, entitled, sociopathic, mentally handi-capped, wanna-be dictator that is running for POTUS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's intentional...Boasting of sexually assaulting women is the same thing as "sexual boasts"...for the morally bankrupt.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They don't offend you, but that's what you're using to try to trash Beyonce?

So, you're just being disingenuous then.

CHECK.

Please re-read with understanding and comprehension. I'm not being disingenuous.

There is an audience for Beyonce's type of music and lyrics. For a mother to hold her up as a role model for young girls is disingenuous.

If this election was between Beyoncé and Donald Trump you might make some kind of remote sense...vs. some wild ass desperate straw-man argument.

Once "lil-wayne" runs for office we can return to your off in the jungle defense of the man-baby, entitled, sociopathic, mentally handi-capped, wanna-be dictator that is running for POTUS.

Michelle Obama is a hypocrite. She said she'd been shocked to her core (what a laugh), yet is quite happy to hold up singing strippers as role models and ignore the violent rapes and molestations of Bill Clinton and the disgusting attacks by Hillary on Bill's helpless victims. She seems not to be shocked by the pure evil, corrupt nature of the Clinton's.

Actually, though, we know she despises Hillary and everything she said is purely to do with keeping a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Politics over morality dressed up as the mother of all virtue signalling.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That's intentional...Boasting of sexually assaulting women is the same thing as "sexual boasts"...for the morally bankrupt.

Talking about groping groupies is worse than violent rape... for the truly, morally bankrupt.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I think those who call others ugly are ugly inside despite their outward appearance.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What part is false? What part is true?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What he should have said is that in the echo chamber they all live in it's false.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I think those who call others ugly are ugly inside despite their outward appearance.

I see. That means anyone who calls Charles Manson ugly is in fact ugly inside themselves, or maybe that horribly ugly demon Fred West from my country who captured and killed young women and buried them in his home foundations.
Interesting way to view the world. I am sure you'd find the good in them.
I'll pass.

Oh, and yes, before you ask... I think Michelle Obama is worse, and uglier, than both of those examples.
edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why don't you explain this mythical war on women occurring all around us, that we're apparently in a desperate fight to win.

As for your false statements, Trump has not said he will shut down Planned Parenthood.
He has not laid out a policy that women need to find new jobs if they are sexually harassed.
Show me where Mike Pence has called for married women to be fired with impunity if a religious boss wants to.

I could go on, but your post was so full of BS, that it rather speaks for itself.
edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why don't you explain this mythical war on women occurring all around us, that we're apparently in a desperate fight to win.

As for your false statements, Trump has not said he will shut down Planned Parenthood.
He has not laid out a policy that women need to find new jobs if they are sexually harassed.
Show me where Mike Pence has called for married women to be fired with impunity if a religious boss wants to.

I could go on, but your post was so full of BS, that it rather speaks for itself.

Calm down there tiger, swearing is against the T&C's.

You seem to be getting really wound up by this, I'm guessing Michelle Obama's speech really hit a nerve.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join