It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

I can only imagine what Melania Trump will cost taxpayers in lavish trips and parties! LOL

Especially given how the tax payers are already getting slogged by the Trump golden gilded airplane that costs hundreds of thousands more than any other candidates travel expenses ever, including Mitt Romney!

But what would you know about American taxes, Brit?

Quite a bit actually, Yank.

You can speculate about Melania, but we already know that awful cretin of a human being Michelle Obama has had her ugly face in the trough, feeding off tax payers for years.

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Typical excuses. I posted milder lyrics. They don't offend me, but I definitely would not say Beyonce represents a role model for young girls or pre-teens. Should I go ahead and post other lyrics of "friends" of the Obamas and Clintons. How about Bill's friend, 'Lil Wayne? He's got some great "role model" poetry and braggadocio.

This sex stuff is nothing but a distraction. Here we are, me included, talking this trash that has absolutely nothing to do with what is at stake in this election.

Adding one more to my list above: I'm concerned about what appointments might be made to the Supreme Court under Crooked Hillary.

edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I can only imagine what Melania Trump will cost taxpayers in lavish trips and parties! LOL

Especially given how the tax payers are already getting slogged by the Trump golden gilded airplane that costs hundreds of thousands more than any other candidates travel expenses ever, including Mitt Romney!

You can speculate about Melania, but we already know that awful cretin of a human being Michelle Obama has had her ugly face in the trough, feeding off tax payers for years.

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They don't offend you, but that's what you're using to try to trash Beyonce?

So, you're just being disingenuous then.

CHECK.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

You are draped in them lol. You have a set for every situation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

Oh stop it. Enough about me. *blush*

Why don't you tell us a bit more about how you feel about the First Lady's appearance?

That's much more in line with your hero Trump's antics!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about how you feel about the First Lady's appearance?

Sure - I think she looks like Mike Tyson - after a fight in his later years. 'Fugly' as we say here in the UK.
Oh, let me guess - if you dare to think or say ANY woman is ugly then it's sexist, right? How amusing. Let's slip right into identity politics play, the left's favourite game

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

CHECK.

Please re-read with understanding and comprehension. I'm not being disingenuous.

There is an audience for Beyonce's type of music and lyrics. For a mother to hold her up as a role model for young girls is disingenuous.
edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

Sure - I think she looks like Mike Tyson - after a fight in his later years. 'Fugly' as we say here in the UK.
Oh, let me guess - if you dare to think or say ANY woman is ugly then it's sexist, right? How amusing. Let's slip right into identity politics play, the left's favourite game

No, it's not sexist to think a woman is ugly, but it is to claim that your perception of her appearance has some bearing on the value of what she says, does, the actions she takes, etc.

Like I said ... you're just like your hero Donald. Thanks for the additional evidence.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

CHECK.

Please re-read with understanding and comprehension. I'm not being disingenuous.

There is an audience for Beyonce's type of music and lyrics. For a mother to hold her up as a role model for young girls is disingenuous.

You make a ridiculous, hypocritical comparison (proven by your own statement) and you want to fault my reading comprehension.

Beyonce is not only the music she makes. You don't like her, that's your issue. Millions admire both Beyonce and Michelle Obama.

/shrug

Now prove that your opinion is better than anyone else's.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

No, it's not sexist to think a woman is ugly, but it is to claim that your perception of her appearance has some bearing on what she says, does, the actions she takes, etc.

Like I said ... you're just like your hero Donald. Thanks for the additional evidence.

Well, I didn't actually say her ugliness had anything to do with her actions. She has not screwed the tax payer because she is ugly, or lectured everyone on global warming being like the civil rights movement because she is ugly. They are two separate things, but I still think she's ugly and I'll be delighted when I see less of that face on the news each day.

By the way, as a separate point, men and women do act differently depending on how they look. Unfortunately, it's human nature.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Right, inserting your considered opinion about her appearance in the midst of your critique of her positions was sheer coincidence.

Gotcha.

People act differently based on how they look? Fascinating. Why don't you start a thread on that and actually prove it.

PS: There are many many people who find Mrs. Obama extremely attractive, so opinions are like other body parts I guess.

Did you have anything to criticize what she actually said? Do you think it's okay to molest women as Donald Trump has ADMITTED doing?

You know .. .something on topic?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I don't think she is ugly at all.
Mind you I don't consider anyone ugly everyone has something about them.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: jhn7537

OK, what rappers was she entertaining? There are many different types of rap.

Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Right, inserting your considered opinion about her appearance in the midst of your critique of her positions was sheer coincidence.

Gotcha.

People act differently based on how they look? Fascinating. Why don't you start a thread on that and actually prove it.

PS: There are many many people who find Mrs. Obama extremely attractive, so opinions are like other body parts I guess.

Did you have anything to criticize what she actually said? Do you think it's okay to molest women as Donald Trump has ADMITTED doing?

You know .. .something on topic?

Given her behaviour, nothing she says is worth a damn. She's already proven to be a complete hypocrite.
Now, if whilst moralising to the world she were to include that she was disgusted by Bill Clinton's rapes and molestations and Hillary's evil witch hunts of Bill's victims, I might be more inclined to see her as somewhat balanced. As it is, it's just political spin and hypocrisy that dishonest people are lapping up.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I don't think she is ugly at all.
Mind you I don't consider anyone ugly everyone has something about them.

Of course you don't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So nothing about her comments about Mr. Trump's infidelity, child and sexual abuse ... still more false equivalency?

Gotcha. If I were supporting him I wouldn't want to talk about the actual facts either.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

No I don't. Do you call others ugly?.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So nothing about her comments about Mr. Trump's infidelity, child and sexual abuse ... still more false equivalency?

Gotcha. If I were supporting him I wouldn't want to talk about the actual facts either.

No, because I'm not interested in one sided hypocritical lecturing from dishonest people. Like I said, I'd be more inclined to listen to her if everything she said was not solely about partisan politics.
If you'd like to have an actual discussion and dispense with the BS and politics, then by all means.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join