It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

LOL ... I was literally posting while you were cribbing Limbaugh.

Hey, I should buy a lottery ticket today! LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: JetBlackStare

This is the same lady who claims to be friends with rappers who demean ladies in their song lyrics, but what Trump said 11 years ago is so horrible... She's hypocritical.. This is all political, she doesn't truly give two sh*ts...

Indeed. This is the same woman that praised Beyonce as a role model for her daughters. Some of Beyonce's performances would make a dead man..."blush". Yeah! She's a real role model alright! Only in Michelle's world!

Exactly...If Drumpf tried to feel-up Beyoncé on a plane he would be sucking on his bloody teeth rather than a tic-tac.

The Message is not to hide your woman-hood or wear a burka...it is that women are not meat to molested by strange men who brag about it.

Sexy + Strong does not equal please grope and molest me cuz I can't do anything about it..cuz you are a "star" and entitled.

Geez...kind of stunned you are confused about that.

Did I mistakenly assume you were female?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... okay detractors, fess up ... how many of you are cribbing directly from Rush Limbaugh's comments today?

Newsmax

Limbaugh challenged that, noting that she and President Barack Obama have invited rappers to the White House, and their lyrics are not exactly complimentary of women.

Here's the vast difference, again, for the perpetually misinformed: very few people have a problem with the language that Trump used, what they have a problem is his assertions that he can molest women with impunity.

Now, back to the hue and cry about rappers, or Beyonce, or sleeveless evening-wear.

Sleeveless evening wear? Strawman much?

The simple fact is you are choosing who and who cannot say these things. Doesn't work that way in my country, pal.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The simple fact is you are choosing who and who cannot say these things. Doesn't work that way in my country, pal.

Oh...Crap no...Anyone can say what they like including Trump...He should expect a free-people to respond and vote accordingly..

What you are advocating appears to be Russian Style dictatorship...where they pretend to have free speech, but arrest anyone that publicly disagrees with Putin..

THAT...is not MY Country...

Trump sees women as meat and pretty much everyone else as less than him, with a special emphasis placed on people of different religions and skin color.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah, it's not your country, bub.

I'm willing to bet the comments on Mrs. Obama's choice of attire are next.

To the small scrap of meaning in your post ... no, I'm not setting up any double-standards, or excusing anything.

Trump talks about assaulting women and children, and apparently, has done it on regular occasions.

Desperately trying to equate that to most rap music, and particularly to anything the First Lady of the United States said is just irrational.

But hey, since you can't seem to post anything original ... tell us more about Rush:

Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh had a few negative things to say about the gown and his attacks on the first lady have been “particularly venomous,” according to political commentator Krystal Ball. Limbaugh went on a full rant about the ballgown and said that the first lady looked like Oprah Winfrey from behind – a surprising comment considering Limbaugh has referred to Winfrey as a friend of his.

Source
edit on 14-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: jhn7537

OK, what rappers was she entertaining? There are many different types of rap.

Still waiting on an answer to this. Or are all hip hop artists lumped together as misogynistic hoods?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I wonder how she feels about Obama exposing his erection?

Snopes debunked this years ago..

I measure ideological failure by the level of dishonesty and desperate deflection idiots employ.

Snopes hasn't debunked sh#t you can clearly see a erection in that video and hear the woman giggling telling the agent to sit down so she can see. You can also hear a comment from another lady in the video referring to it..

Snopes: States unproven LOL But anyone with eyes can see it even in that low rez video. Invest in a larger monitor, eye glasses, or both.

Not sure how to respond when someone is feverishly examining the wrinkles in a mans pants screaming erection....you just have to look super close and adjust the contrast and examine frame number 203!!!

Trump supporters are erection truthers now?

I need to stop assuming they have hit rock bottom.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I'm not confused. The Obamas are hypocrites, pure and simple.

Remember, you all get so up in arms about words, when actions don't seem to matter at all. Well...words matter, right? Right? That's what you all say. So go listen to the words in some of the songs of these hip hop and rapper artists that get so much praise from your side. If you can't understand what they are saying, google the lyrics.

Here are some of those fine WORDS of Beyonce's....that great role model for Sasha and Malia, according to that fine role model, Michelle:

(Maybe you can read the WORDS while watching the YouTube of Obama exposing his manhood to the lovely ladies on the plane.)

ROCKET

Let me sit this ass
On you
Show you how I feel
Let me take this off
Will you watch me
Yes mass appeal
Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like
You can touch me baby
Do you
Do you wanna touch me baby
Grab ahold, don't let go
Let me know
That you
Ready

I just wanna show you now
Slow it down
Go around
You rock hard
I rock steady

And rock right up to the
Side of my mountain
Climb until you reach my peak babe, the peak, the peak
And reach right into the bottom of my fountain
I wanna play in your deep baby, the deep baby, the deep
Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing flow
Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe
Don't wash me over until my well runs dry
Send all your sins all over me babe, me

Rock it 'til waterfalls
Rock it 'til waterfalls
Rock it 'til waterfalls
Bathe in these waterfalls

I do it like it's my profession
I gotta make a confession
I'm proud of all this bass
Lemme put it in your face
By the way
If you need a personal trainer or a therapist
I can be a piece of sunshine, inner peace, entertainer
Anything else that you may read between the lines
You and I create
Rockets and waterfalls

So rock right up to
The side of my mountain
Climb until you reach my peak babe, the peak, the peak
And reach right into the bottom of my fountain
I wanna play in your deep baby, your deep baby, the deep
Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing flow
Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe
And wash me over until my well runs dry
Send all your sins all over me babe, me

Hard rock steady rock hard rock steady
Rock hard rock steady rock hard rock steady
Don't you know that I give you
The loving if you need it
I give you my word
You can believe it
Your love feels like
All four seasons growing inside me
Life has a reason
Swimming
My love, your love lifting
Higher harder
Got me screaming to the lord, boy
Kiss me
Pray we don't overflow
Baby I know you can feel it pulse
Keeping the peak of my waterfall
Rock it baby, rock it baby 'til the water falls down
Damn

I can't help but love the way we make love
Daddy, daddy
Ooh child, ooh now
Yes lord
Damn baby
Driving me cray
Cray
You ain't right for doing it to me like that daddy
Even though I've been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl
Tell me what you're gonna do about that
Punish me
Please
Punish me please
Daddy what you're going to do with all of this
Ass
All up in your face
Yeah, hell yeah
Love me so deep
Ooh my #'s so good it ain't even right
I know I'm right
Hell yeah you the #
That's why you're my equivalent
So sexy

We're so much more than pointless fixtures
Instagram pictures
Cause soon boy, gonna rock that ching-ching-ching
Baby boomers
Sick little trends, tryna fit in
Home is where the heart is
Goddamnit I'm comfortable in my skin
And you're
Comfortable in my skin
You look so comfortable in my skin
Rockets and waterfalls

www.metrolyrics.com...
edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And where are the lyrics that are demeaning to women? That's what we're talking about. Some would say that's female empowerment.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Someone mentioned the word "prude" around here lately ... who was it?

Come on, I know you've abandoned all interest in credibility in your Trumpetting, but jeez.

You're equating a sexy Beyonce song to Donald Trump talking about molesting a married woman?

Not to mention, his allegedly raping children, assaulting women, etc.?

Desperation, eh? It shows.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Indigo5

ROCKET

Let me sit this ass
On you
Show you how I feel
Let me take this off
Will you watch me
Yes mass appeal
Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like
You can touch me baby
Do you
Do you wanna touch me baby
Grab ahold, don't let go
Let me know
That you
Ready

www.metrolyrics.com...

Typical conservative...confusing PRUDENESS with MORALITY...

Sexual Assualt? A-OK....Dirty talk?...Lock them up..

Let me help you out here...

The first Lyric???

"If you like
You can touch me baby"

See how that works? CONSENSUAL SEX?

But what you (and Trump boasts about) is that Donald Trump can sexually assault strangers and ogle naked teen age girls without permission or consent as long as he doesn't talk dirty...

How perfectly conservative a moral view..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There is a HUGE difference between, man talk between two or more men that is .. lewd? ...pretty mild compared to average men talking, and a sitting president having extramarital affairs or maybe showing off his excited man meat to reporters. It is just a non disguised attempt to divert people's attention from the Hillary emails detailing real crimes. If women only associated with men who had never said anything disparaging about women there would be almost no relationships let alone marriages in the country. Women need to remember if they vote Hillary into office it will be their children and grandchildren who will be sent to die for some globalists world conquering agenda. Do you really want to say talking bad about women is worse than allowing Americans to be slaughtered, or giving nuclear secrets away to the Russians/Chinese or accepting bribes from foreign countries for future favors? Really? really?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And where are the lyrics that are demeaning to women? That's what we're talking about. Some would say that's female empowerment.

She is declaring consensual dirty talk as equal to Groping and Sexual Assault of women.

It's the straw man that people were offended by Trump's language...when people were horrified by his content and message...I am a star..I can grab/grope any woman I like.

Beyoncé's Lyric..."If you like
You can touch me baby "

Trump brags about how he doesn't need permission..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182

There is a HUGE difference between, man talk between two or more men that is .. lewd? ...pretty mild compared to average men talking, and a sitting president having extramarital affairs or maybe showing off his excited man meat to reporters. It is just a non disguised attempt to divert people's attention from the Hillary emails detailing real crimes. If women only associated with men who had never said anything disparaging about women there would be almost no relationships let alone marriages in the country. Women need to remember if they vote Hillary into office it will be their children and grandchildren who will be sent to die for some globalists world conquering agenda. Do you really want to say talking bad about women is worse than allowing Americans to be slaughtered, or giving nuclear secrets away to the Russians/Chinese or accepting bribes from foreign countries for future favors? Really? really?

I think you managed to cover EVERY Trump talking point there ...

... may have missed one about how he's sacrificed so much for his followers, or how the international bankers are out to get him.

But all in all, you did pretty well.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

She is declaring consensual dirty talk as equal to Groping and Sexual Assault of women.

It's the straw man that people were offended by Trump's language...when people were horrified by his content and message...I am a star..I can grab/grope any woman I like.

You can touch me baby "

“And when you’re a star they LET YOU DO IT,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

If I let someone do something to me it means im giving permission.

edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

You can touch me baby "

“And when you’re a star they LET YOU DO IT,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

If I let someone do something to me it means im giving permission.

That seems like an answer a child molester might give in a police interview.

How about not groping strangers? Someone could grope your mom until she says "no" and claim...hell..she let me do it up until that point she said "no"..

Trump's philosophy on groping women is rooted in his Narcissistic Psychopathy...In his disabled mind all women say yes to him..simply cuz they are women...until they say "no"..and then hell..he might not hear them..They are different measures of meat to him.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What a joke to hear this coming from a woman who consistently hosts and invites rappers over to the White House, who, by the way, make their living peddling some of the worst misogynistic lyrics and attitudes toward women imaginable.

Strong hypocrisy from the left yet again.

Why do we even try with these people anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Perhaps you'll point us to the rapper who is running for the White House?

Who publicly gloats about being able to molest women and children?

Who has been repeatedly accused of rape, even a 13-year old child?

Do that, and let's talk.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thehumbleone

Your answer here.

No one has yet to show what rappers they hung with are misogynistic.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

I can only imagine what Melania Trump will cost taxpayers in lavish trips and parties! LOL

Especially given how the tax payers are already getting slogged by the Trump golden gilded airplane that costs hundreds of thousands more than any other candidates travel expenses ever, including Mitt Romney!

But what would you know about American taxes, Brit?

Quite a bit actually, Yank.

You can speculate about Melania, but we already know that awful cretin of a human being Michelle Obama has had her ugly face in the trough, feeding off tax payers for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join