It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Read my first repsonse, anything said by her about anything Trump supposedly did or said is a moot point when you have Supposed musicians aka rappers in the white house that say far worse things about women in their lyrics and then the stage shows? Do you really have those blinders on?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Yeah, you don't need to repeat yourself. You're upset about what Mrs. Obama didn't say, some time ago, about people whose free speech upsets you. And, by the way, these people are asking to be the leader of the free world.

But what I asked you was "What was it about her fabulously well received and moving speech do you disagreed with?".

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
American first female president contestant has reduced politics to gender , pussy and fk, rape is that all your MSm and president and first ladies have to talk to garner votes before 24 days of election. When DTcwent LOW , HT and team went LOWER ,
Shame to all and fk American politics

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I wonder how she feels about Obama exposing his erection?

I wonder how long the deflection will last.

Three more weeks.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Snopes debunked this years ago..

I measure ideological failure by the level of dishonesty and desperate deflection idiots employ.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Good job, she's one of the smartest women in politics.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Snopes debunked this years ago..

I measure ideological failure by the level of dishonesty and desperate deflection idiots employ.

Snopes hasn't debunked sh#t you can clearly see a erection in that video and hear the woman giggling telling the agent to sit down so she can see. You can also hear a comment from another lady in the video referring to it..

Snopes: States unproven LOL But anyone with eyes can see it even in that low rez video. Invest in a larger monitor, eye glasses, or both.

edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Snopes.com has the reputation of always leaning to the left side of any debatable issue. I take them with a grain of salt and always do extra verifiable research.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kajubarfi
American first female president contestant has reduced politics to gender , pussy and fk, rape is that all your MSm and president and first ladies have to talk to garner votes before 24 days of election. When DTcwent LOW , HT and team went LOWER ,
Shame to all and fk American politics

The left loves Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". It is their Bible. Hillary Clinton did her thesis on him. It was entitled "There is Only the Fight". They believe that the "ends justify the means" because they are self-righteous elitist p**cks, and think they know what is best for the rest of us and are determined to put us all in their basket.

When you are aware of the left's tactics, you can read them like a book. They all follow the same rules. Here are #s (8), (9), and (10). Can you spot the applications to their current strategy?

(8) the “morality of means depends on whether the means is being deployed at the time of imminent defeat or imminent victory.”

(9) “any effective means is automatically judged by the opposition as unethical.”

(10) “do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral arguments.”

Let those who have eyes to see, observe and know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

This is the same lady who claims to be friends with rappers who demean ladies in their song lyrics, but what Trump said 11 years ago is so horrible... She's hypocritical.. This is all political, she doesn't truly give two sh*ts...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

OK, what rappers was she entertaining? There are many different types of rap.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

This is the same lady who claims to be friends with rappers who demean ladies in their song lyrics, but what Trump said 11 years ago is so horrible... She's hypocritical.. This is all political, she doesn't truly give two sh*ts...

She also screwed over tax payers to the tune of over a hundred million on lavish holidays, taking airforce one on sightseeing, then lecturing everyone else about global warming, even using race to shame everyone into taking her view point by likening global warming to the civil rights movement. She is the very definition of an elite, who couldn't give a F*** about anything other than her own self interest.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Indeed. This is the same woman that praised Beyonce as a role model for her daughters. Some of Beyonce's performances would make a dead man..."blush". Yeah! She's a real role model alright! Only in Michelle's world!

ETA: If I had one word to describe Michelle Obama, it would be 'hypocrite'.
edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What a great and timely speech by the First Lady of the United States! Mrs. Obama and her husband clearly demonstrate just how far above their detractors are ... the President and First Lady keep "going high" while others continue to go lower and lower and lower.

Even though I enjoyed her speech, I don't think it makes that much difference in the election at this point:

Fivethirtyeight puts Trump's chances at winning at around 18% in the most conservative analysis: Link

At RCP, Clinton is up by almost SEVEN points: Link

edit on 14-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can only imagine what Melania Trump will cost taxpayers in lavish trips and parties! LOL

Especially given how the tax payers are already getting slogged by the Trump golden gilded airplane that costs hundreds of thousands more than any other candidates travel expenses ever, including Mitt Romney!

But what would you know about American taxes, Brit?

edit on 14-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, strong sexy women, who are unashamed of, and own their sexuality are bad role models for girls and what, whores?

Women just can't win!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What a shock!

You're generally so supportive of the Obamas.

/s

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: intrepid
Michelle is a formidable woman. God help opponents if she decides to enter the arena.

It's not that hard when the entire national press as your personal propaganda machine.

Sure, MOOchelle has NEVER heard language like that before. YEAH RIGHT!

Did they forget that they often have slimebag rappers IN THE FRIGGING WHITE HOUSE, singing about bitches and ho's?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What a great and timely speech by the First Lady of the United States! Mrs. Obama and her husband clearly demonstrate just how far above their detractors are ... the President and First Lady keep "going high" while others continue to go lower and lower and lower.

"It doesn't matter what party you belong to — Democrat, Republican, independent — no woman deserves to be treated this way. No one deserves this kind of abuse," Obama said earlier Thursday at a New Hampshire rally in support of Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Rush Limbaugh

"Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn't know men who brag," Limbaugh said. "You know the people that have been to the White House? How about some of the rappers that talk about their b---- and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White House? But she doesn't know men who talk and sing about sexual assault. It's all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!"

Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
LOL ... okay detractors, fess up ... how many of you are cribbing directly from Rush Limbaugh's comments today?

Newsmax

Limbaugh challenged that, noting that she and President Barack Obama have invited rappers to the White House, and their lyrics are not exactly complimentary of women.

Here's the vast difference, again, for the perpetually misinformed: very few people have a problem with the language that Trump used, what they have a problem is his assertions that he can molest women with impunity.

Now, back to the hue and cry about rappers, or Beyonce, or sleeveless evening-wear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join