It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: imjack

That's my opinion and I am 100% comfortable with it.

I absolutely hate all of the exploitation of women going on in this election, but I don't have the double standards to forget how Larry Sinclair was falsely jailed on bogus charges that were ultimtely dropped. The man was ARRESTED at his press conference 'outing' Obama for having sex and doing coc aine with him in 1999.

Jesus. Imagine if any of these women coming out today were jailed on a bogus warrant issued by Mike Pence's son?

Because that's what happened, that bogus arrest warrant was issued by Beau Biden's office.

ETA: Someone please tell me how Larry Sinclair and his claims about Obama are any less believable than any of the women coming forward about Trump today or any of the women accusing Bill Clinton.

THERE. IS. NO. DIFFERENCE.

You are absolutely correct.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

That's great stuff! You should advise the Trump campaign to use that stuff at the next debate! It's sure to get those fence sitting voters off that fence!

Don't get me started on Trump. He's a Hillary shill, going off the rails as planned so the ONLY choice the proles will have is to vote for Hillary.

I'm writing YOU in as President ! No on second thought, what kind of person would participate in this farce? You would have to totally disengage any sense of critical thinking to think for an instant that this corrupt political game, is anything but a game of three card monte. Don't feed it, physically , metaphysically, psychologically or emotionally.

You can't take this world seriously, its too far gone. All that I have been taught, mom, apple pie and the flag was all lies...( well maybe not the apple pie.) I used to be pissed off, now, I find it all just a laugh riot. I mean people are reporting evil clown sightings for the Gods sake! What kind of lunacy is this? Clown lives matter? Laugh at them, I tell you. People are actually fighting over which pre- selected, sociopathic puppet should lead them! LEAD THEM!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
michelle needs to worry about her big ole Kardashian butt,,that things going to take over the world

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Funny... didn't see any of them until that 11 year old tape came out. Obvious slander is obvious...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I wonder what she has to say about this disgusting display by her husband?

edit on 13-10-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Like a Pee-nis

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wow. just saw a segment of her speech. pretty powerful!

she rocks!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Michelle Obama is the most disgusting anti American woman the country has. Her only true accomplishments have been to rip-off and loot as much as she can from the tax payers. So anything she says is pure rotten garbage in value.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Really, read through this thread in response to Michelle Obama. On display in many of the replies is some serious racial dog whistles and ignorance, some so bad, they had to be removed I guess.

Her words can't be refuted so just go for the low brow attacks, right? No coincidence that's what your candidate does to women too.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It's the mud pit but I know what you mean hey at least we get to know peoples true character when they post crap like she is a man etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Appears you are jelly of the size of his willy.
It isn't erect just very tight pants.
But do continue posting rubbish like that it just shows how desperate you are.
edit on 14-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Michelle is a formidable woman. God help opponents if she decides to enter the arena.

I hope not, enough of political dynasties, hope she go into teaching or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Appears you are jelly of the size of his willy.
It isn't erect just very tight pants.
But do continue posting rubbish like that it just shows how desperate you are.

What the hey??.. when did this vid surfaced, and I donno but like you said his pants were a bit tight and the ladies giggled that's all, I was expecting Anthony Wiener like show & tell , tis wardrobe stuff..nothing to see here...well??

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Oh Lord, I didn't think this election could get any worse. Now we're getting more input from the utterly despicable Michelle Obama. I will actually be glad when this mess of an election is over.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Project much?

Seems like you spent a lot of time analyzing the video.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yes I did spend two minutes looking at another guys crotch yesterday when the now delete thread showed us the video I mentioned that it was odd there.
Now if you are attempting to paint OB as a sexual predator in the video you are really reaching.
Like I said big willy tight trousers.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

The republican's have been destroying themselves for years. Trump proved this, and the latest Donald tape being withheld by republicans till now like they're working for the democrats. Self immolation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly my thoughts, shes so for women that she and her husband had rappers in the white house that demean women all the time in their lyrics. But whatever the story line this week, preach it girl, preach to the gullible.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You're a special kind of sympathizer, she can have despicable rappers in the white house who put women down, treat them as objects in their lyrics, won't call it songs because i've never considered rap music as songs, but as long as its against the Donald it's ok to put your blinder's on and ignore the hypocrisy? Puuuulease spare me the faux tears.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

What points in her speech, that addressed Trump's recently surfaced comments about women, do you disagree with or take exception to?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join