It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am now more than ever convinced The Donald is in there to destroy the Republican party.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Great speech, but she lost me at her first statement when she said "The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls". If that is the case then why are we still working with ANY of the ME countries and how are we even giving any respect to any Muslims at all?

She is just pandering to the accusations about Trump in this really....great speech but the motive is very clear as well.

Totally fair assessment. But, IMHO, she's not wrong about why Trump would be a bad choice. Neither choice is great though.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

And where was she when there was obvious voter fraud going on in the DNC that affected ALL genders, races, belief systems, the core of our Democracy, that promotes oligarchy, the two party extortion system, the fact that our candidates we are to elect to be our representatives are produced out of this private country club ooze that marches to their own drum, the media that is controlled by a small few and told what to tell us in hopes our views and beliefs can be molded the way 'they' want it, the big/dark money in politics that has the ear of our elected representatives and is smothering any voice we the people have left, etc.

Hell -- where has she been on all of HRC's dirty laundry?

Where was the outrage about all that? Give me a break! Scripted, constructed, crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yup without a doubt worked also.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

I can't, in good conscience, argue with any of that. However, our children are listening. I have literally had to dive for the remote when Donald Trump is speaking. Not just coverage of his comments and actions, but when he is actually talking. And that's how he behaves and conducts himself before he is even elected, I shudder to think how it might be if he was actually President.

Do I detest Hillary? Yes. She is a criminal. But they both are. She can, at least, fake it a bit, so that makes her smarter and less dangerous. Trump is nothing but scorch and burn. However, don't misinterpret my comments to suggest I am voting for her, I'm not a masochist. And don't spew some crap about a vote against him is a vote for her. Only for kool-aid drinkers.

If the country was smart, we would try to coordinate write-ins, subverting their ill-fated candidacies and denying either a majority of the Electoral College.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

WoW , She's Da Man !

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

She's frequently hosted Jay Z at the White House and says she's "shaken to her core" by Trump's words. Ya, I'm calling Bravo Sierra on that... but her outrage serves the powers' desired narrative, so...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One should keep in mind trumps "grab by the pussy" while reviewing Michelles dancing on the ellen degeneres show where there is clearly something flopping up and down at the crotch under the green silk dress.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
I am now more than ever convinced The Donald is in there to destroy the Republican party.

The Republican Party destroyed itself.

They ignored the people one too many election cycles and then bragged about how they were going to anoint another Bush.

They spit on their electorate base. What did they expect?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
She's frequently hosted Jay Z at the White House and says she's "shaken to her core" by Trump's words. Ya, I'm calling Bravo Sierra on that... but her outrage serves the powers' desired narrative, so...

I don't disagree at all that it serves the PTB but , what she does consensually and what he forces on women because he is powerful are two totally different things. So, in that way, your argument is moot. He still isn't fit to be Prez and he gave the PTB the gun to shoot himself with. Strictly metaphorically speaking. The rest is all just wailing and gnashing of teeth as dejected Trump supporters cry in their beer.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
One should keep in mind trumps "grab by the pussy" while reviewing Michelles dancing on the ellen degeneres show where there is clearly something flopping up and down at the crotch under the green silk dress.

Even if crackpots buy into that lunacy, it still doesn't detract from or dispute the editorial premise of her speech. Spin the wheel and try again.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Jaellma

The Republican Party destroyed itself.

Did they or is this a operation? I really don't know.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
supporting either one of these candidates is basically just a turd polishing contest, " look! my turd is shinier than yours"
they are both disgusting excuses for human beings, neither is qualified to be president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Michael, shut up Michael. Tell Barry to stop f$cking with the Russians Michael.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Is it Michelle or Michael? I don't know, can you help me? I thought someone said she was really a he? Nothing wrong with that, what ever blows up your skirt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

That's great stuff! You should advise the Trump campaign to use that stuff at the next debate! It's sure to get those fence sitting voters off that fence!
edit on 13-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Michelle Obama is much too melodramatic for me. She seems to be acting a part. She doesn't sound authentic to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

That's great stuff! You should advise the Trump campaign to use that stuff at the next debate! It's sure to get those fence sitting voters off that fence!

Don't get me started on Trump. He's a Hillary shill, going off the rails as planned so the ONLY choice the proles will have is to vote for Hillary.

I'm writing YOU in as President ! No on second thought, what kind of person would participate in this farce? You would have to totally disengage any sense of critical thinking to think for an instant that this corrupt political game, is anything but a game of three card monte. Don't feed it, physically , metaphysically, psychologically or emotionally.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Actually, Jay Z has been accused of a couple of rapes, but regardless it's been well established that Trump was talking out of his ass to Billy Bush... it's akin to fisherman's tall tales.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Actually, Jay Z has been accused of a couple of rapes, but regardless it's been well established that Trump was talking out of his ass to Billy Bush... it's akin to fisherman's tall tales.

How has it been "well established" when there are women coming forward to back up his "ass talking" claims?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join