It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by imjack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizgy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That's uncalled for dude.
edit on Thu Oct 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What happened to that video of President Obama exposing himself to reporters on the airplane? I commented on it, and then it vanished! Clinton Crime mob is here too?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I thought gorillas could only do sign language?

language isn't poor trashes strong suit, no one blames you for the confusion.

Must be why demorats strive for $15 an hour. Someday dems, someday...
edit on 13-10-2016 by Mizgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

That's my opinion and I am 100% comfortable with it.

I absolutely hate all of the exploitation of women going on in this election, but I don't have the double standards to forget how Larry Sinclair was falsely jailed on bogus charges that were ultimtely dropped. The man was ARRESTED at his press conference 'outing' Obama for having sex and doing coc aine with him in 1999.

Jesus. Imagine if any of these women coming out today were jailed on a bogus warrant issued by Mike Pence's son?

Because that's what happened, that bogus arrest warrant was issued by Beau Biden's office.

ETA: Someone please tell me how Larry Sinclair and his claims about Obama are any less believable than any of the women coming forward about Trump today or any of the women accusing Bill Clinton.

THERE. IS. NO. DIFFERENCE.

edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You're gonna have a problem with phase 2.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just curious - were you this upset when Bush Jr lost
hundreds of millions of emails during his ACTUAL presidency?
You know our president that would walk hand in hand
with Saudi Sheiks in the white house rose garden?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

The thing is this guy has just said why do people say stuff online and not to peoples faces. I bet If you said this to her husband he would kick the crap out of you.

Back to the Op very good speech I do like her.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You're gonna have a problem with phase 2.

What does that even mean?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on 13-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: Doesn

edit on 13-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: Doesn't matter, this poster will be banned soon enough

edit on Thu Oct 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You know he proudly wears that moniker.
Probably even has a screen name on another site with it as a
shinning banner to his allegiance to his messiah.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

You know...I don't care if Michelle Obama is a satanic minion from the fiery depths of hell, or if she's really a man who is really an eight foot tall reptilian overlord. The woman is inspiring. Why isn't her eloquent ass up there running for President instead of fifteen versions of Hillary Clinton and an oversized, oversexed Oompa Loompa?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
She actually used the term "sexual assault"?

She better be able to back that up. I know she was a crappy lawyer but even non-lawyers know better than to slander without absolute proof.

When did Trump ever commit sexual assault or even brag about it?

All I heard was Trump crudely telling the truth about groupies LETTING STARS do whatever.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree now that woman was Presidential.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I want to say-you've gotta be kidding. Michelle Obama-a really disgusting and mean woman-who cares-who's listening-can't wait for her to fly off forever on her broom. Yeah- I really do despise her that much. I won't waste any more words of explanation-I think there are plenty here who understand my reasoning without further explanation. Just-really? You gotta be kidding.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have not seen Michell so fired up since her speech attacking Hillary on being unable to run her own household, let alone the Whitehouse!

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
She absolutely dropped the mic on this issue.

It is fantastic It speaks to the heart of the matter, no matter what party you might identify with. Particularly if you are a woman. It's not and never has been about Trump's language or how guys talk when they get together, it's about what the exchange between Billy Bush and Trump says of the man's character, his entitlement issues and how he would wield power. Badly.

nytlive.nytimes.com...

At a campaign rally in New Hampshire for Hillary Clinton on Thursday, first lady Michelle Obama addressed the growing firestorm surrounding Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s remarks from a 2005 hot mic tape that was unearthed last week. In what turned out to be a scathing rebuke of Trump and her first public remarks about the leaked tape, Obama said Trump’s boasts of groping women “have shaken me to my core.” She expressed exasperation at the language Trump used and that it’s become a part of the dialogue amid the race for the presidency. “I can’t believe I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” an incredulous Obama went on to say. Her remarks were met with enthusiastic applause. Here’s a brief highlight.

There is video at the link.

I really think she just handed Hillary the election. God knows I hate that but that's what the GOP gets for nominating such a flawed and failed candidate. Hey, I voted for Kasich and I can appreciate what Mrs. Obama is saying here.

If anyone has the video to embed directly, please do....thank you WilburnRoach:

Great speech, but she lost me at her first statement when she said "The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls". If that is the case then why are we still working with ANY of the ME countries and how are we even giving any respect to any Muslims at all?

She is just pandering to the accusations about Trump in this really....great speech but the motive is very clear as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Inspiring? So easily swayed and you scare me-absolutely frighten me-and all those stars-I will leave ats for the day-I am absolutely floored by your comment. I'm running away like the scaredy cat I am. This is a horrible horrible election all around and your comments are way too difficult for me to even contemplate.
Also, you call yourself witchy woman and have a scary meme-so I will slink away.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: network dude

Trey Gowdy for president! That man's on fire, or maybe he will be if Hillary gets her way. As far as the Michelle obama unit, I could care less what that thing had to say. It has repeatedly bashed the US and its people. Just as much hypocrisy coming from her pie hole as Hillary's.

Cheers - Dave

"It" and "that thing"? It's nice to be reminded of the small mindedness of the quality of political discourse from the right.

She has said much worse, in a political and public position, and she's supposed to be a lady, lol.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join