It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just wonder if there is any veracity in this...if it were true and it was released I suspect Michelle Obama would find a way not to be 'shocked to the core'

edit on 21/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I really think she just handed Hillary the election.

That sure is some wishful thinking. You do not have to like that Trump is our next President, just have to accept it is all

I think Michelle Obama is a lackey and a fraudster just like Hillary. When a bitch like that goes in public to say something like "it shook me to my core" we already know she is full of #. She just being a try hard hoping something, ANYTHING can stop this Trump train from landing at the White House and colliding with the neo-cons gravy train they had for thirty years now.

Oh its coming baby cakes, 'taint nothing going to stop Trump from being our POTUS!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I suppose sexting nude pics to under age girls is ok with her.

Hillary's best friend's husband.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, too bad. It needs repeating.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I suppose sexting nude pics to under age girls is ok with her.

Hillary's best friend's husband.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, too bad. It needs repeating.

It should be repeated again and again. Michelle Obama and Hillary have been silent on this.
As well as sending pictures of his dick to underage girls, Weiner also said he wanted to:

"bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week"

That kind of language actually directly to a 15 year old girl apparently did not shock Michelle Obama to the core enough for her to speak out about it. This was from a man that had his wedding reception hosted by the Clintons.

It seems the 'shock' is more to do with the politics. There's a surprise.
In fact quite the opposite of being 'shocked' , the Clinton team allegedly pressured Huma Abedin to make sure Weiner was sidelined during the campaign so as not to draw any press attention. There's Hillary standing up for young girls again by trying to hide things from the public.

edit on 30/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join