It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

No, it's not about words, but regardless....The United States of America doesn't need a president that's will to offer up his daughter's dignity for a few momentary laughs.

At least when Lot offered up his daughters as "pieces of ass" to the unruly mob outside, he was trying to save lives and souls.

So you dont mind a president who will offer up our military against russia in syria instead? Because hillary will try to get back at putin for his remarks and actions. All of her enemies end up in bad shape.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm not going to pretended to be qualified to advise the president on foreign policy, I'll leave that to the military chiefs. I have faith in them. Hillary Clinton has worked with and knows these military leaders, and they her. I believe that she has faith in them to advise her, as well.

Whereas, on the other hand, Trump claims that he knows more about ISIS than our generals, doesn't have a plan for for ISIS except to give the generals and military chiefs 30 days to come up with a plan, and doesn't seem to understanding any of the complex middle east issues, based on his answer at the last debate.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm not going to pretended to be qualified to advise the president on foreign policy, I'll leave that to the military chiefs. I have faith in them. Hillary Clinton has worked with and knows these military leaders, and they her. I believe that she has faith in them to advise her, as well.

Whereas, on the other hand, Trump claims that he knows more about ISIS than our generals, doesn't have a plan for for ISIS except to give the generals and military chiefs 30 days to come up with a plan, and doesn't seem to understanding any of the complex middle east issues, based on his answer at the last debate.

This situations not that complex. First withdraw our troops and bases. Then stop giving aid and food. then put the MED under a embargo. the region will fix itself eventually with them killing each other off.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame she didn't touch on Bill Clinton's escapades.

(I learned how to do the old "switcharoo" from the left folks. It's form gold I tell ya, gold)

One is an affair (legal but shunned upon)

The other is sexual harassment (illegal, shunned upon and might I add...he was bragging about it which is asinine/ignorant/jerk status/whatever you want to add.

If you do not understand the difference, then you are probably an idiot...like Trump

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

This situations not that complex. First withdraw our troops and bases. Then stop giving aid and food. then put the MED under a embargo. the region will fix itself eventually with them killing each other off.

Some of what you say sounds reasonable, until dead babies start popping up on your news feed a sight most Americans cannot stomach, a more massive exodus of people to places most Americans sorta care about as they have friends ,families or having vacationed there, they don't want to see massive disruption...that includes our business interest great and small.
Then there is that oil, yes that precious black gold that Trump said we should take..hah jokes on him we already did.
Yes pull out of those places I am in agreement, our presence there tend to cause more stress than help, now that we are at war with Yemen for no good reason other than we were just cruising up and down the coast like we did in the Gulf of Tonkin over 50yrs ago or just anchored in a Cuban port like the USS Maine over 50yrs prior to that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: thehumbleone

Your answer here.

No one has yet to show what rappers they hung with are misogynistic.

www.google.com...

Since links and quotes are so important to you, im staying impartial to your guys argument, but seriously read jay z's lyrics, i mean come on, even the man himself said his lyrics and the things he said in songs in the past were pretty bad towards woman, and he didnt "get it" till he started having kids. And yes the white house has hosted him, even attended Michelles 50th.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Floridagoat

No. Trumps boasts of sexual assault. You people seem to downplay that. And what's wrong with a strong woman comfortable in her sexuality?

That's intentional...Boasting of sexually assaulting women is the same thing as "sexual boasts"...for the morally bankrupt.

Talking about groping groupies is worse than violent rape... for the truly, morally bankrupt.

Yeah, but your man Trump also has rape to his credit ... and of a 13-year old girl.

And again, what you little Trumpettes like to ignore ... it's not HOW he said what he said it's what he said he did, to wit, groping women, accosting them because he can "get away with it." Trying to (and failing to, poor wanna-be alpha) have sex with a married woman only months after he married his third wife ... and there is simply far more ACTUAL EVIDENCE for all these crimes than anything you claim that HIllary Clinton has ever done.

Its odd dont you think to accuse trump supporters of not having evidence against hillary just before another condeming round of emails is getting released? Now while im not denying trump didnt make those statements, isnt it more odd you hillary supporters are running with this last ditch effort to smear trump with your blinders on. I look at this not as the last nail in trumps coffin, but a frantic scramble to be a last minute effort to get hilary into office.

Hilarys email woes, her husbands past discretions, and yes incase you werent around all have stacks of proof, have been an issue for a while. Yet where were you guys with this sensational proof against trump and the parade of women allegations lets say...a month ago. Or more so prior to that first leaked video.

Thats why it feels hillary supporters are trying in everyway to convince themselves that her national security "whoopsie" and her shaming of bills "alleged" rape victims is an ok thing.

Cant everyone here though on both sides of the debate agree on one thing at least, does it not feel like this whole process of trump vs hillary and the ridiculousness of it, and division it is costing us, not in some way feel like a magic show on the american people, and potentially world? That we are just being so well distracted and deceived from the bigger reveal thats being pulled over our eyes, like any good magician, you make the audience take your eyes off the illusion in order to pull of the trick.

While i wont claim to know what the trick or big reveal is, but this charade of an election seems so well scripted its nutso. Its almost like TPTB are playing some mental game with us, pushing the limits as to how much crap we will eat, and in the end they will find out which form of it we think is easier to swallow, a liar and a thief, or a sexist power hungry dude.

IMHO i think the joke is on us.

Peace and good luck.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Isnt that the point here though, they are not political candidates, yet... but role models yes. And i guarantee if they were to become politcal candidates lets say in 10 to 15 years, you would then be on the opposite fence, saying thats disgusting and what form of person would do that as a political candidate. Just as they were celebrities so was trump when he did his vulgar and derogatory acts or statements that he is being accused of when he wasnt a candidate.

So what does that then say about hillary and what shes done, AS A CURRENT politician. She wasnt the avon lady before this, she was S.O.S.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Burnt1afterlife

Isnt that the point here though, they are not political candidates, yet... but role models yes. And i guarantee if they were to become politcal candidates lets say in 10 to 15 years, you would then be on the opposite fence, saying thats disgusting and what form of person would do that as a political candidate. Just as they were celebrities so was trump when he did his vulgar and derogatory acts or statements that he is being accused of when he wasnt a candidate.

So what does that then say about hillary and what shes done, AS A CURRENT politician. She wasnt the avon lady before this, she was S.O.S.

No that's not just the point, because even as candidate he is still doing that or doubling down, there were no contrition here, even for the most forgiving to forgive. , and those artist would never have gotten this far to begin with, the media played with his crazy ass because they made billions from him through viewership ,now that sht have gotten real they belatedly tried to expose him or take him down.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Your telling me he is currently still doing the items he was allegedly accused of? As in there was another incident from days or weeks ago, rather than x amount of years ago, guess i missed it, and you could be right. And how do we know those artists would never get this far, we dont know what 15 years later could hold. If you looked at a young arnold youd probably say hed never be governer.

My point though that you missed, was that if you look deep enough most, now i said most not all people, most politicians from every part of the world has a skeleton or 2 in the closet from before they became a politician. Its called being human, and making mistakes, and i agree with you some mistakes are unforgivable. My 2nd question to you though was these were things trump said or did before he was to run for politics, just being a d bag billionaire at the time. So as i said before, whats hillarys excuse than, doing all the corrupt national security things and verbally bashing people while she was sos.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Some of what you say sounds reasonable, until dead babies start popping up on your news feed a sight most Americans cannot stomach, a more massive exodus of people to places most Americans sorta care about as they have friends ,families or having vacationed there, they don't want to see massive disruption...that includes our business interest great and small.
Then there is that oil, yes that precious black gold that Trump said we should take..hah jokes on him we already did.
Yes pull out of those places I am in agreement, our presence there tend to cause more stress than help, now that we are at war with Yemen for no good reason other than we were just cruising up and down the coast like we did in the Gulf of Tonkin over 50yrs ago or just anchored in a Cuban port like the USS Maine over 50yrs prior to that.

Blockade might be better than a simple embargo. But we can just restrict flights and border crossings to keep th e people in the MED instead. Dead babies huh? Oh but what about the children. Look ive given up on trying to save the MED,and its people let them save themselves we have enough to worry about at home. You only give things away when it will not harm you to do so.

Simple solution for dead babies on Tv. forbid it being shown by the MSM as propaganda. Cant be done? actually it can be easily if they wanted to. No US or US allies allowwed to report anymore from there due to travel RESTRICTIONS. in effect cut off the med.
It may sound cruel and harsh,but when nothing else works there it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Simple solution for dead babies on Tv. forbid it being shown by the MSM as propaganda. Cant be done? actually it can be easily if they wanted to.

But therein lays a fundamental problem, free and un-fettered flow of information Ie the fourth estate or free press.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You should contact the Pentagon! I'm sure they could use intelligence like yours, since our general's and military chiefs don't seem to know what they're doing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You should contact the Pentagon! I'm sure they could use intelligence like yours, since our general's and military chiefs don't seem to know what they're doing.

What do you mean don't 'seem' to know what they are doing. Given the disasters they are presiding over, they clearly don't. Unless of course they are purposely destroying the ME and trying to start all out war.

You have to much faith in authority.
edit on 19/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That's Trump's claim. He knows more about ISIS than our military leaders! LOL

But, what is HIS plan for the Middle East? To ask our military leaders, not yours as you're a Brit, not an American, to come up with a plan for him! LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But, what is HIS plan for the Middle East? To ask our military leaders, not yours as you're a Brit, not an American, to come up with a plan for him! LOL

Unfortunately, being in Britain, I am closer to the utter mess that has been created by idiots in charge in the US. We're still suffering the consequences of the biggest idiot of them all, Hillary.
As for Trump, he's been pretty clear on this. He is not going to talk about his plans. It's something you don't need to know and shouldn't know.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh now Brexit is Hillary's fault? Or going into the Iraq war because WMDs, that was Hillary's fault?

No, you Brits made your own bed, you can't blame a this on Hillary!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Oh now Brexit is Hillary's fault? Or going into the Iraq war because WMDs, that was Hillary's fault?

No, you Brits made your own bed, you can't blame a this on Hillary!

Hilary is the architect of the refugee crisis. The fruits of her labour.
Your idiots in charge have royally f***** up the ME and Europe is suffering for it as well as the refugees themselves and of course the tens of thousands killed have done a lot more than suffer. But hey, yeah, trust in the same idiots to sort out their mess and of course hope to God that war with Russia is not in our futures.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hilary is the architect of the refugee crisis.

Oh please! Scapegoat much? I'm not buying your myopic blame game and global stage ignorance.

It's Hillary's fault that Russia annexed Crimea too, right?

Get real! Trump isn't going to save the UK from Brexit.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Isolation of the MED is what is needed. Keeping them in and everyone else out is the most peaceful solution to the entire mess. Yes it IS that easy. Our military though is not a place of common sense. Ive actually sent e mails to trump on this subject to be honest about dealing with the Med.

WHy protect a people who dont give a dang about us? It makes no sense. But once again the military/government dont have any of that.

As to protecting the flow of information the first dont extend past the US borders. and the U S dont have to issue travel visas to certain areas.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join