It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think those casting aspersions about a fathers relationship with his daughter, with zero evidence, are behaving in a far more disgusting way than Trump is. Hopefully Trump's daughter is not seeing the vile accusations being levelled by low lifes. She probably is , though, but I am sure you and your kind don't give a damn.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Telling lies for a stories sake is a common thing isnt it? I used to do it all the time. id make up lies just for the hell of it.
still does not prove anything i f theres no evidence of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Indigo5

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

No joke...Please tell me he didn't demand to "Inspect" those girls before their performance..

No he just had a habit of walking into their changing room while they were naked or in other form of undress some of the contestants where as young as 15.

Donald Trump acknowledged on the Howard Stern show in exact words that he’s had a pattern of doing this to contestants: “I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he bragged. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes.” But he apparently left the part out where some of the women he was violating were underage girls.
www.dailynewsbin.com...

And many here, after knowing what is known now , seriously this is still your goto guy??.. really??

Do they have pictures of this? HAve th e witnesses been coached or contacted by anyone to come out right now with this? This is another case of he said she said.

Nope I don't have any pics, and it's not only what she said, but what he said! as he admitted it and bragged about it on Howard Stern, not un-like his rapey comments on the bus.

SAYING is DIFFERENT than DOING though. SO unless he was proven in a court of law to had done so I do not believe it.

But your happy about him bragging about it? Even if it isn't true.
Potential POTUS bragging about watching teens undress, and your only response is "well its not proven he actually did it".

I worry about Trump supporters I really do, I don't think they started off as simple-minded cavemen they've just followed Trump, he's dragged them down to his level. Too stubborn to admit their mistakes on an internet forum. What horrible lives their children must have.

If that is a disqualifier then Hillary being shot at should also be called out. And I want evidence of a crime. there is none of him walking into the dressing room. its hearsay.
I have no children. i hate children(responsibility wise)
I also said before I HATE BOTH CANIDATES. I want the power back in the STATES hands.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think those casting aspersions about a fathers relationship with his daughter, with zero evidence, are behaving in a far more disgusting way than Trump is. Hopefully Trump's daughter is not seeing the vile accusations being levelled by low lifes. She probably is , though, but I am sure you and your kind don't give a damn.

I never did, but he is continuously being creepy , again if you are a father, you do NOT! agree with whomever that your!! daughter is a piece of ass, you just don't!.

Yuppa.

a reply to: Spider879 Telling lies for a stories sake is a common thing isnt it? I used to do it all the time. id make up lies just for the hell of it. still does not prove anything i f theres no evidence of it.

Also denying for the sake of denying is also a common thing..ok got it.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: JetBlackStare

This is the same lady who claims to be friends with rappers who demean ladies in their song lyrics, but what Trump said 11 years ago is so horrible... She's hypocritical.. This is all political, she doesn't truly give two sh*ts...

Indeed. This is the same woman that praised Beyonce as a role model for her daughters. Some of Beyonce's performances would make a dead man..."blush". Yeah! She's a real role model alright! Only in Michelle's world!

ETA: If I had one word to describe Michelle Obama, it would be 'hypocrite'.

You mean this?

Michelle vs. Michelle

But then I've worked in restaurants, and if HR people were hear kitchen talk (even uttered by the waitresses), they'd have heart attacks due to all of the innuendo (some flagrant) that gets thrown around.

The whole while this is happening other countries are looking at us and wondering if we've gone insane as a nation.

LOL!!

I've been in kitchens for 50yrs and I can attest to that and more!

The gays were the funniest and the most outrageous, too.

Bunga bunga baby!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Role models

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Konduit
Michelle Obama has no problem hosting famous rappers at the White House who make explicit songs rapping about bitches and hoes.

The level of hypocrisy is legendary...

The rappers are not running for President. Your comparison skills are not very good.

So your saying she is a politically motivated hypocrite?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Do what is possible. Ignore what you cannot accept. Change your behavior. Turn your cheek to behavior you will not accept. Your perception of reality is as powerful as any. No matter position, wealth, power, or sociatel standing. Existence is power. Observation and awareness is power. Focus your attention and be your own advocate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Role models

They are grabbing their own punnany, not forcing themselves on someone else , nor are they presidential candidates.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Wolfenz

Typical Lib. Ignoring the facts that are laid out in front of them and deflect.

Typical conservative not getting the facts strait

what do you mean LIB ??

IM not a #ing Liberal as you think, what one is..

The Name Liberal has No Meaning of what it once was ..
that word Faded in the Mid 80s

and became the crap you Know of Now ...

Hell Most of this country is DIXIE CRATS

you know what that means ?
that means a Democrat with OL Southern Republican Views

but if you are Speaking of Libertarian
Pro Choice , Pro LIB-erty

Yeah fn a Right I am ...

We are talking about Trump Slandering woman
the so call Locker Room Talk as he would say ..

Grab her by the Pussy .. most of them dont care...
as he would say .. so 10 years he became a better man ??
It was 10 years ago ... but Running for the Presidential Spot.??.
how Much political XP does Trump have ?

oh yeah ... You Bloody Dagger ... Didnt agree that Most Democrats Like to Screw ??
and Republican just brag .. well that is a KNOWN FACT !
just ask the Kennedy Family ..

research what i previous posted and see for your self ..

anyhow

When I see Republicans I see the Movie REDState .( stereotypical Conservative ). going through
my Mind .... that have sent their children to Sunday school or even worse JESUS Camp ..

when i see Democrats Is NON Pro Choice type of People
loosing Freedom, & Rights for Security/Health kind a Being loving Control how they see fit

when i see a Libertarian I see How American use to be the good Elements of Democrats and Republicans
into One...

there should be more then just two party's Libertarian

To the Left to the Left ((( now )) To the Right to the Right Now Slide !!

Libertarian [ Move Forward and two Steps Back Now JUMP!! [ forward ] ] Libertarian

Get it ??

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago10288 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What do those pictures accomplish? Do they propagate a symbolic religious path? Clickbate is the same. How do these things benefit you? And think how your response may benefit them. Each person has power. In how you buy, how your vote, how you behave. Those that seek to determine your behavior will use any tactic to do so. Be wise.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Trump is speaking the truth about his Trumpeteers, no matter what he does or say
it doesn't matter, the cult like/sheep like following he have, will always cheer him on.
Hillary is poling pretty low because Libs know she is corrupt as hell but is kinda late in the game to do anything about it Bernie having lost out to her, so she will likely be POTUS, and she won't have an easy time of it going in, as her constituents are prepared to hold her feet to the fire and make her accountable, and primary her ass in four years, should she continue down the Neo liberalist path, yes there is a plan to target Neo libralist Dems in Senate and Congress and at the state and local level, but from what I've seen form the Trumpteers, they will cheer as their man give the Saudis Nukes and try to enact many of the stupid sht he said he want to do, for Rep Congress and Senate will have no balls and is to be cowed because of the Trumpteers .

Although he was referring to Muslim refugees , this is quite fitting for himself, you know who and what he his but is willing to stick with him.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I never did, but he is continuously being creepy , again if you are a father, you do NOT! agree with whomever that your!! daughter is a piece of ass, you just don't!.

Yuppa.

a reply to: Spider879 Telling lies for a stories sake is a common thing isnt it? I used to do it all the time. id make up lies just for the hell of it. still does not prove anything i f theres no evidence of it.

Also denying for the sake of denying is also a common thing..ok got it.

One day, hopefully, people who think like yourself are going to come to the realisation that human beings express the same concept in many different ways and you will never, no matter how hard you try, force people into only using words acceptable to yourself. I am not sure why the word police think they have the right to determine which language others should use or be offended by.

Howard Stern uses the language he uses by choice. If he says a woman is a 'piece of ass' he is saying she is attractive. You can be offended all you want by it, but there are those who simply are not offended at all. Perhaps when Trump heard this he understood what Stern was saying. Maybe he didn't feel the need to get offended by it.

Your use of capitals and bold text just emphasises your apparent need to tell everyone how to think and speak.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

One day, hopefully, people who think like yourself are going to come to the realisation that human beings express the same concept in many different ways and you will never, no matter how hard you try, force people into only using words acceptable to yourself.

This isn't about words, it's about attitude.

Everyone knows what the Howard Stern Show is all about. But, a father is supposed to protect their daughters from sexual predators, not offer them up! Do understand that concept?

Yes, there will always be people who violate this concept, but that doesn't mean that we, as a society, should be "tolerant" toward that attitude.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

One day, hopefully, people who think like yourself are going to come to the realisation that human beings express the same concept in many different ways and you will never, no matter how hard you try, force people into only using words acceptable to yourself.

This isn't about words, it's about attitude.

Everyone knows what the Howard Stern Show is all about. But, a father is supposed to protect their daughters from sexual predators, not offer them up! Do understand that concept?

Yes, there will always be people who violate this concept, but that doesn't mean that we, as a society, should be "tolerant" toward that attitude.

Wow, I didn't realise Trump was offering up his daughter to Howard Stern.

Talk about a drama queen!

...and yes it is about words, because that is all we have. The interpretation of those words into heinous crimes is all your own doing.

edit on 16/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, it's not about words, but regardless....The United States of America doesn't need a president that's will to offer up his daughter's dignity for a few momentary laughs.

At least when Lot offered up his daughters as "pieces of ass" to the unruly mob outside, he was trying to save lives and souls.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No, it's not about words, but regardless....The United States of America doesn't need a president that's will to offer up his daughter's dignity for a few momentary laughs.

At least when Lot offered up his daughters as "pieces of ass" to the unruly mob outside, he was trying to save lives and souls.

Oh, the 'offered up his daughter' line again. You really are ridiculous

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

And you are defending the indefensible.
edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No he's pointing out the fallacy of your own failed logic.

It's amusing watching word police at work.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'd love to ask Michelle Obama how shocked to the core she was when she spoke so lovingly about Ted Kennedy, who endorsed Obama over Hillary and helped him win the 2008 Primary.

Here she is looking positively delighted in the company of the sleazy, lying, cowardly Ted Kennedy.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join