It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Indigo5

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

No joke...Please tell me he didn't demand to "Inspect" those girls before their performance..

No he just had a habit of walking into their changing room while they were naked or in other form of undress some of the contestants where as young as 15.

Donald Trump acknowledged on the Howard Stern show in exact words that he’s had a pattern of doing this to contestants: “I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he bragged. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes.” But he apparently left the part out where some of the women he was violating were underage girls.
www.dailynewsbin.com...

And many here, after knowing what is known now , seriously this is still your goto guy??.. really??

Do they have pictures of this? HAve th e witnesses been coached or contacted by anyone to come out right now with this? This is another case of he said she said.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

No joke...Please tell me he didn't demand to "Inspect" those girls before their performance..

No he just had a habit of walking into their changing room while they were naked or in other form of undress some of the contestants where as young as 15.

Donald Trump acknowledged on the Howard Stern show in exact words that he’s had a pattern of doing this to contestants: “I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he bragged. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes.” But he apparently left the part out where some of the women he was violating were underage girls.
www.dailynewsbin.com...

And many here, after knowing what is known now , seriously this is still your goto guy??.. really??

Do they have pictures of this? HAve th e witnesses been coached or contacted by anyone to come out right now with this? This is another case of he said she said.

Nope I don't have any pics, and it's not only what she said, but what he said! as he admitted it and bragged about it on Howard Stern, not un-like his rapey comments on the bus.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SudoNim

BS is swearing? I don't think so. What hits a nerve is not her speech but her hypocrisy and feigned moral outrage. THAT's what hits a nerve. Foolish women and others buy it hook, line, and sinker and ignore the things that are truly decaying this country.

Oh you don't? What does BS stand for then?

It's nice of you to speak for UKTruth there though. Two birds with one stone.

It stands for Bull# - I would have thought, you of all people, would understand the term, champ.

Awww so now you are answering on behalf of queenofwords. What a cute couple.
It was was queen that didn't realise it was a swear word, so thanks for pointing that out for them.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I've spent more time in the US than the UK actually.

Ahem... you've resorted to lying now?

You and I both know the above isn't true, champ.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
yes speaking like that between guys would show Bill Clintons feelings of entitlement and we know ole Billy boy did not stop at talking. Bill was not so good at running the country either. Using his power to seduce women. We must not forget his famous words "Hillary eats more p***y than I do". Why isn't Michelle talking about that statement? Oh yeah that might bring up her husbands preference for men.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
She absolutely dropped the mic on this issue.

LOL, not really.

How about some of the rap music she plays in the white house? Rappers talking about their bitches and ho's. Assault the police comes from rap. Let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits:

“Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
“I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
“First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
“Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
“Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
“Gimme that daddy long stroke”

She mentioned shes "never heard anything like Trump has said before"

Yeah, Michelle Obama is a liar and a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame she didn't touch on Bill Clinton's escapades.

(I learned how to do the old "switcharoo" from the left folks. It's form gold I tell ya, gold)

HA HA HA!!

POINT BLANK !!

DEMOCRATS Love to #!! < --- it will be *** Blanked out Out rhymes with a Semi Aquatic Bird
Clinton, LBJ JFK , FDR , Tyler , JEFFERSON!

Republicans like to just Brag about it ...

well ol George got some trouble ... supposedly rape charges ...

The Issue Here is in this Thread is Degrading Woman ...

NOT Affairs or who they had Sex with ...

you must be a Red State Kind of Person .. NETWORK DUDE

I Dont give a DAM if they had a Affair who the play around with.. During the Presidency

It about how well they do the Job as a President ..

So President First ladies can have have all the Sexapades all they Want ..

Its Their Mind of Action ... not there Body ..

Trump .. Degrades Woman ...

Havent seen Clinton Degrade Woman ...
All i seen was he Had a Woman after him
wanting him ( Monica ) ...

and I guess that is Bad to you..

So why would Michelle Degrade Clinton ??

Is there anywhere that was said that he Degraded Woman ?

Trumps is a Gambler , a NON Politician,
as Ronnie Reagan once said : you have to be a good chess player
to be president ... and Trump has a lot of Business fails

What I see Trump is .... a Fake Weight Stone on the Scale
just for Shot , as TPTB will have her a President ..

just as the Joke MCCain and Palin

The cards are Now Played and now Republicans are now backing out from endorsing Trump
Including McCain !!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

LOL, not really.

How about some of the rap music she plays in the white house? Rappers talking about their bitches and ho's. Assault the police comes from rap. Let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits:

“Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
“I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
“First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
“Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
“Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
“Gimme that daddy long stroke”

She mentioned shes "never heard anything like Trump has said before"

Yeah, Michelle Obama is a liar and a hypocrite.

yeah .. and your Point ??

So what ...

do you go to Church and play Dress up every Sunday ?

your j
just grabbing Straws

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This totally cracks me up. For Democrats to even attempt to portray themselves as some sort of arbiter of morality is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Do they give an acting class when you register Democrat these days?

That being said, no one is perfect and this whole argument is boring me to death. Can these people please get back to issues?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Typical Lib. Ignoring the facts that are laid out in front of them and deflect.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: JetBlackStare

This is the same lady who claims to be friends with rappers who demean ladies in their song lyrics, but what Trump said 11 years ago is so horrible... She's hypocritical.. This is all political, she doesn't truly give two sh*ts...

Indeed. This is the same woman that praised Beyonce as a role model for her daughters. Some of Beyonce's performances would make a dead man..."blush". Yeah! She's a real role model alright! Only in Michelle's world!

ETA: If I had one word to describe Michelle Obama, it would be 'hypocrite'.

You mean this?

Michelle vs. Michelle

But then I've worked in restaurants, and if HR people were hear kitchen talk (even uttered by the waitresses), they'd have heart attacks due to all of the innuendo (some flagrant) that gets thrown around.

The whole while this is happening other countries are looking at us and wondering if we've gone insane as a nation.
edit on 15-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: didn't see it was already posted a couple of pages later, blech. This whole election sucks

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

www.dailynewsbin.com...

Nope I don't have any pics, and it's not only what she said, but what he said! as he admitted it and bragged about it on Howard Stern, not un-like his rapey comments on the bus.

SAYING is DIFFERENT than DOING though. SO unless he was proven in a court of law to had done so I do not believe it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
she also stated that Beyoncé is a role model for our young girls.....haha
She praise women that shake/twerk/lap dance garb their own crotch and yet that is fine?

She hates most everything about the US, so not taken what she says with any salt...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

www.dailynewsbin.com...

SAYING is DIFFERENT than DOING though. SO unless he was proven in a court of law to had done so I do not believe it.

But your happy about him bragging about it? Even if it isn't true.
Potential POTUS bragging about watching teens undress, and your only response is "well its not proven he actually did it".

I worry about Trump supporters I really do, I don't think they started off as simple-minded cavemen they've just followed Trump, he's dragged them down to his level. Too stubborn to admit their mistakes on an internet forum. What horrible lives their children must have.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

What I notice is that far cruder remarks made by Hillary Clinton don't shake either Obama at all. Back when there were threads about Clinton making far cruder remarks than Trump is known to have made, hardly anyone was either surprised or shaken. Only Trumps remarks shake people around I guess. He must be a bigger deal to people than a career criminal.

I have yet to see that thread on Clinton's incredibly vulgar mouth... I'm waiting with my flag button clicker to help match the >100 flags.
edit on 15-10-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It is fantastic It speaks to the heart of the matter, no matter what party you might identify with. Particularly if you are a woman. It's not and never has been about Trump's language or how guys talk when they get together, it's about what the exchange between Billy Bush and Trump says of the man's character, his entitlement issues and how he would wield power. Badly.

nytlive.nytimes.com...

At a campaign rally in New Hampshire for Hillary Clinton on Thursday, first lady Michelle Obama addressed the growing firestorm surrounding Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s remarks from a 2005 hot mic tape that was unearthed last week. In what turned out to be a scathing rebuke of Trump and her first public remarks about the leaked tape, Obama said Trump’s boasts of groping women “have shaken me to my core.” She expressed exasperation at the language Trump used and that it’s become a part of the dialogue amid the race for the presidency. “I can’t believe I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” an incredulous Obama went on to say. Her remarks were met with enthusiastic applause. Here’s a brief highlight.

There is video at the link.

I really think she just handed Hillary the election. God knows I hate that but that's what the GOP gets for nominating such a flawed and failed candidate. Hey, I voted for Kasich and I can appreciate what Mrs. Obama is saying here.

If anyone has the video to embed directly, please do....thank you WilburnRoach:

I totally agree that Trump is a fool and dangerous. I cannot support him, nor will I vote for him.

Can you speak to Clinton's relationship with Wall Street, support of domestic surveillance, and neo-con policies in the ME in places like Libya and Syria?

I say this because until these problems are addressed satisfactorily, I can't vote for Clinton either.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

(I learned how to do the old "switcharoo" from the left folks. It's form gold I tell ya, gold)

Bill Clinton isn't running for office, so it's a false equivalency on this point.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Gumerk

I can't, in good conscience, argue with any of that. However, our children are listening. I have literally had to dive for the remote when Donald Trump is speaking. Not just coverage of his comments and actions, but when he is actually talking. And that's how he behaves and conducts himself before he is even elected, I shudder to think how it might be if he was actually President.

Do I detest Hillary? Yes. She is a criminal. But they both are. She can, at least, fake it a bit, so that makes her smarter and less dangerous. Trump is nothing but scorch and burn. However, don't misinterpret my comments to suggest I am voting for her, I'm not a masochist. And don't spew some crap about a vote against him is a vote for her. Only for kool-aid drinkers.

If the country was smart, we would try to coordinate write-ins, subverting their ill-fated candidacies and denying either a majority of the Electoral College.

No, the fact that Clinton can pander better and "fake it" better makes her MORE dangerous.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Bill Clinton isn't running for office, so it's a false equivalency on this point.

Hillary Clinton attacked and smeared the women Bill raped. Hillary is as guilty, and disgusting, as Bill.

...and just as I type, it looks like a Hillary Clinton sex scandal is about to break...
edit on 15/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

www.dailynewsbin.com...

Yuppa "He" said "He" had a habit of walking into constant's dressing room, unless you believe he enjoys lying on himself.

FF to Time 1:40 , yes it's Howard Stern and he is always over the top crude and rude , but if this is all there is then it would be a stand alone although creepy in the extreme, but he shows a pattern of saying he does stuff like that, should we not take his word for it??.
The most creepiest thing was when Stern said: By the way your daughter is a piece of ass..can I say that? Donald respond yeah...No matter how boorish, misogynistic or sexist my conversation is, it would never include my daughter and I think most men here would agree, ..the correct answer to Howard would have been..layoff my daughter she is not up for discussion, at-least be hypocritical when your own child is involved.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join